• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
  • Okay so I'll do these next two while I'm fixing issues but thanks to this I've gotten an Idea,Considering current circumstances I've gotten myself into. Until further notice (or a something happens in real life) I'm going to dedicate from the followings times

Monday to Wednesday
    4:00 EST to 5:45 EST

Thursday to Saturday
    9:00pm EST to 12:00am

Sunday (On Occasions)
    10:00pm to 11:00pm

These are the hours that I will be actively on and I will search through the entire forum and see what needs to be done. If there is a question that needs to ask you can ask me directly in Message but if you answer in forum, I'll answer as soon as possible. I'll also be doing my run at a even slower pace due to this so if I'm not updating that is why.

Sorry of the inconvenience and thank you for all those that helped out

Now to work!

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • @viper8890

1- Any two move with any other two moves Its your choice. And it starts when your Pokemon is at a multiple of five or ten. So if you get one at level 7, You would start alternating moves at level 10.

2- Z-crystals do count. So at once you get to 6 useful items you should switch it up after ever major battle until the next one So if you have a rival battle, You would want to switch after the fight until you reach the next character battle or trial totem Pokemon/Kahuna.

3 - Ehhhh As for the starter You can name it as you wish for the time being and you can keep your starter until you get 2 of your Pokemon or your first Pokemon you caught is able to fight on his own will little to no problems

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
    Years
  • OHHH BABY, A TRIPLE! OOOOH YEAH!!!!

You can boo me off the stage now.

@badegg
    I saw what you did there on v) >.> Haha! trying to pinpoint Pokemon that don't out right contradict your quiz was hard but I think I found a good balance.
    Spoiler:

@Michelaar
    Spoiler:

@Primarina

You know most of the time it's never this on the NOSE with the first choice but yes I'll roll with it :P

Spoiler:

If you all have any questions just let me know ask you in the thread or in private message.

I tried my best but I went overtime with all of these and finished at 2:00am.

Years
  • Explorer's journal: 1st entry.
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I feel bad for this, knowing that you're swamped, but this seems like something I want to try!
    Username: SingMeloetta
    Game: Pearl
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Once again, I apologize for disappearing for a while without updates. I've been very busy with school and work.

Update 2:
    Continued to train and level up Nitrogen and Hydrogen
    Continued with the story and managed to easily defeat Burgh, Elesa, and Clay all in one go
    Will post a list of all of the Tm's I have obtained so far in the next update

Years
  • I feel bad for this, knowing that you're swamped, but this seems like something I want to try!
    Username: SingMeloetta
    Game: Pearl
    Spoiler:

Hi there! dont feel bad! Pikabowser doesnt have to shoulder the work alone, just do the updating parts of it lol :D Plenty enough of us to help hand out teams! On that note, here's yours!:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Explorer's journal entry 2
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Log #03: Student of Sinnoh
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Badge Progress:
    60px-Coal_Badge.png
    60px-Forest_Badge.png
    60px-Relic_Badge.png
    75px-Cobble_Badge.png

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Have I been forgotten about.

I signed up 2 or 3 days ago and since then 4 people who signed up after me have been given a team and almost instatly after too. Did I do something wrong with my post?

Years
  • Minor update: I just found out that I had Diamond, not Pearl, (and the Mismagius line is exclusive to Pearl) so I'll be switching Magi out for a Clefairy if that's OK. (I'll still do the clauses and all, this is just a team change. (it's pink, and I see it as maybe the mischievous type

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Xander729

here's a cool thing yarn has put together for you!

Spoiler:

Hope it's good enough, have fun!
    (you're welcome, pikabowser :P)

Have I been forgotten about.

I signed up 2 or 3 days ago and since then 4 people who signed up after me have been given a team and almost instatly after too. Did I do something wrong with my post?

Theres your team Xander, you just gotta go back a page or two to check, some people arent in the habit of replying via quote, but i assure you, you hadn't been forgotten (infact yarn go tin there so quick i didnt even have a chance to look through your application :) )
    ----
    Minor update: I just found out that I had Diamond, not Pearl, (and the Mismagius line is exclusive to Pearl) so I'll be switching Magi out for a Clefairy if that's OK. (I'll still do the clauses and all, this is just a team change. (it's pink, and I see it as maybe the mischievous type
    Thats fine :D enjoy your challenge, i WAS looking for a way to needle a clefairy in there but went for the staraptor instead so you'd have something before the first gym :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    A) USERNAME: enzobwolf
    B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
    C) GENDER: Male

a) Favorite color: Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    Brave

c) Favourite Animal: Wolf

d) Where would you rather be: Forest

e) Favourite Food: Pizza

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? No

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer? Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fire, Dragon, Flying

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Spinda

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Biologist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of colours

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Francesco Totti

o) What is your favourite music? Rock and all related

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? N/A

q) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Rome

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? N/A

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 8

v) Favourite type of Subject Biology

w) Name one talent of yours. Quick learning

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Smart, loner, determined

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Red (Pokemon Origins)

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Fairy

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Explorer's journal entry 3
    Spoiler:
    (sorry for this too long story)

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Keen to try this!

Username: Clemstar
    Game: Moon

Spoiler:

Thanks! I look forward to getting my response!

Years
  • Explorer's journal entry 4
    Spoiler:

Team
    Spoiler:

Box
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back