• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I posted on page two of this discussion and it's been far more than three days, and I still haven't gotten a reply. Did I do something wrong?

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
@sonic65101

I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience hard to keep track of everyone that has posted and I must of missed it do to issues. I'll do it right after I update the challengers

Pikabowser123

The Jack of all Trades
Years
@sonic65101

First off I'm sorry you got forgotten and overlook with the ridculous amounts of people doing this. I had e-mail issues among other things

Secondly, I am going to say it right here, USUALLY I would be all for giving a Fire type but, I'm going to give you a choice between Two pokemon, Because Johto and Fire Types don't mix You don't get a decent one until very late into the adventure in Crystal (And I don't want to give everyone starting Johto with Typhlosion all the time. So if your choices are not to your liking well I can give you a fire type another one but you may not get a 3rd party member until Elite four Rematch two.

Let's get on with this long overdue post

Spoiler:

If you have any questions Just ask me or if you want me to reshuffle your trainer missions just let me know.

Years
USERNAME: Janp
GAME: Blaze Black 2

Spoiler:

Years
@Janp

wow that post screwed with Yarn ~_~
uhhh... he'll try. here's your class?

Spoiler:

wow, this is a unique class... hope it works, have fun...

Wow, thanks a lot :D Let the Goof begin...

BTW, what is Yarn's favourite item?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Sorry for not updating guys. The world of work is really time consuming. I hardly have enough time to play the game; let alone update. In any case, I completed the challenge so expect my final update.

Last edited:

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
The Doyen of Vets

Update 3

Spoiler:

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Just for the sake of coherence and completeness:

The Doyen of Vets- Full Story

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
UPDATE #4
Spoiler:

My Team
Spoiler:

Detective's Journal
Spoiler:

Years
The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Challenge
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
hello! id like to submit for a challenge sorry if i get a bit...verbose. i like to be specific with answers >.>

A) USERNAME: CoelptsEloha
B) WHICH GAME: Omega Ruby
C) GENDER: F
Spoiler:

thank you very much!!

Years
Explorer's journal entry 6
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Box
Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
ALIDA'S UNOVA JOURNEY Update 4 (Please note my username changed from Michelaar to L'Belle)

Team
Spoiler:

Progress

Spoiler:

Let's put this place on the map
Spoiler:

Last edited:

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
@sonic65101

First off I'm sorry you got forgotten and overlook with the ridculous amounts of people doing this. I had e-mail issues among other things

Secondly, I am going to say it right here, USUALLY I would be all for giving a Fire type but, I'm going to give you a choice between Two pokemon, Because Johto and Fire Types don't mix You don't get a decent one until very late into the adventure in Crystal (And I don't want to give everyone starting Johto with Typhlosion all the time. So if your choices are not to your liking well I can give you a fire type another one but you may not get a 3rd party member until Elite four Rematch two.

Let's get on with this long overdue post

Spoiler:

If you have any questions Just ask me or if you want me to reshuffle your trainer missions just let me know.
Thanks. I may not post regularly since I have both a part-time job and full-time college to deal with, though.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
ALIDA'S UNOVA JOURNEY Update 5

Team:

Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:

Let's put this place on the map
Spoiler:

Years
hello! id like to submit for a challenge sorry if i get a bit...verbose. i like to be specific with answers >.>

A) USERNAME: CoelptsEloha
B) WHICH GAME: Omega Ruby
C) GENDER: F
Spoiler:

thank you very much!!

Hi, I'll try to make this as good as I can. It's my first time giving someone results:

Spoiler:

Also, what is your Favourite in-game item (besides Leftovers)?

Last edited:
Years
As noone posted here, I'll just leave this here and hope it won't be consider double post, because I want to let that Artist Girl to have her result in one post and this... thing... in another...

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 1
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I'll try to make this as good as I can. It's my first time giving someone results:

Spoiler:

Also, what is your Favourite in-game item (besides Leftovers)?

thank you so much, friend! i love this, its perfect!!
as an answer to your additional question, i like the five Hoenn flutes the most. my favorite is the Yellow Flute!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Spoiler:

Years
Another part of Goofiness is here:

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 2
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back