• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Pokémon you want to use

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • It is too early to say since we don't know 100% what is in game and what is not. Thanks to BDSP, I was able to use many pokemon I've been wanting to use. That being said:

Snorunt - I haven't used Snorunt and a long time. I ran across a Glalie in the Underground, but refused to catch it even though I really wanted to. So Froslass or Glalie would be nice. I've never used a Froslass before though.

Gligar - Again I wanted to use this pokemon in BDSP, but knew I wouldn't be able to evolve it. So I hope we can get Gliscor fairly early.

Right now, I think those are the only ones I really want to play with.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I already stated that I'm going with Cyndaquil for my first run of the game, so from there, I plan to prioritize getting:

Shinx. Protects the Water weakness, and Fire attacks protect it from Grass mons that resist it.

Gyarados. Or even Pelipper. I definitely would need a counter for Ground mons because the first two mons I mentioned are weak to that. Both being able to hit them super effectively and being immune to them would be a great plus.

Hippowdon. Yes, surprising choice, all I needed was a Ground mon to aid the Water/Flying choice because it aids both of that typing's weaknesses, and all it took was a list of mons confirmed for the game and I settled on the one that I didn't use a bunch of times before. I really do want to avenge the great one I lost in my reddit community egglocke, and while I did get some in my recent runs, I ended up picking options I was more interested in.

And I hope to get most of the new forms as well. I most hope to get Zorua and the Rock dog as priorities, but I'm interested to try them all.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    So my team will be

Wyrdeer
    Basculegion
    Kleavor

and I will see if we have anymore new pokemons. If not then I will consider regional variants

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I am not sure why I didn't post this, but I also really want to use Braviary. It is my second favorite pokemon and I haven't used it in a while much like the other pokemon I have chosen in my previous post. While I am not a huge fan of it being Psychic, which to me makes little sense, it is still a fresh take on my second favorite pokemon.

After thinking about it, there are a few other pokemon lines I want to use that I haven't had a chance to.

Walrein - While I know ORAS was a good chance to get one, I do not recall grabbing it. I think originally I was going to use Walrein in my team, but it was so late in the game, I chose not too because I already had a pokemon who used Ice Attacks, but I can't remember which.

Back