• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
We'd prefer for various people to have control of the majority of the Type clubs since if the same owner makes a lot of clubs they can all start to feel very samey and the Type clubs are core clubs, but feel free to make other types of clubs! As for ideas on how to make them more exciting, we have a guide on maintaining a club coming out soon but for now I suggest trying to spruce them up with some events and more unique topics. Perhaps try a "Which Pokémon is better, ______ or ______?" topic or something to liven up discussions? :)

CloysterOyster's Down Under: Ground type Pokémon fan club was approved; yay!

I see what you mean. I need to change up my clubs. One person did say they like the addition of the sprites so I'll keep that. Discussions are good. I'll see what I can do but I can't post in my clubs until someone else does or I'd be double-posting. :/

GraN143

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
I Want To reserve 3 Generation Pokemon Club

Hello I Wna't Too Reserve 3 Gen Pokemon Club

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I want to reserve the time traveling pokemon club or if not made or reserved zorua and zoroark club
Which Pokemon bar Celebi would be in the time travelling Pokémon category? If you can think of enough Pokémon to fill it then by all means create it! Although I think a Zorua and Zoroark fan club would bring you some more luck. Let me know which you'd like and I'll reserve it for you :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Awesome, you have it reserved until the 27th - good luck and ask if you need help :)

TheMasterLucario1

TheMasterlucario1
Years
Thanks! I think I do need some help making the club since it is my first time and I also need to answer the questions which I will work on later today when I get my laptop :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Don't worry about answering the questions - we've removed those since they didn't end up being much use haha. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like some help and I'll gladly guide you through it :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Can I has Pokémon Special / Adventures club then?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Feel free to create the club and time you'd like but I'll leave this one open for a while based on what we've talked about :)

Edit: It's all yours!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Updates!

~The Sky is the Limit~(The Flying Type Fan Club) was transferred to pokeuser7878.

*Gone Fishin' [Or Surfin']* (Water Type Fan Club) was transferred to Zylas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back