• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    I think Fighting is one of the only (if not the only) type/s super effective to it. (I suspect it's Light/Steel due to the normally impossible weakness combinations)
    Revival Herbs are sold in various places, but the only shop that still sells them at this point is on Roarin Island. (The Revival Herb shops in Naraku and Asutra disappear after recieving the 6th and 7th badges, for some reason)
    A level 100 fusion evolution should be able to go one to one with it (at level 103 using Typhlosion I was able to survive even Ragnarok Cannon getting critical hits) as long as you switch to clear Ragnarok Cannon's special defense drops. I think Serperior is weak to one its moves, so it may have a bit less room for error. (Is it the first or second form with the unique fire move?) If you need to, using any type of revive every turn will work if you just want to try and PP stall it. You could win with 2 level 1 pokemon doing that if you really wanted to.

Bonus question for the dev: Will later / postgame areas bring more opportunities for Sketching unique moves such as Hellfire? Or are you intended to use New Game + for that? (And, do they fail when sketched like Dark Void?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Honestly I just used a garchomp with rough skin and my valkryeon with a rough helmet. Just spam revives and you'll finish the final boss in like 3-4 mins.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    By the looks of that log, it seems you have either extracted the game to a temporary folder and the game doesn't like that, or you're trying to run the game from the archive directly. Try extracting the zip you download, on your desktop, or somewhere where you're certain you have file write permissions.
    It worked, it only took installing discord because apparently discord is more effective than my antivirus.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Does the psychic Mienfoo/Mienshao get good? Mine is lvl 26 and still have not learned any attacking move other than Confusion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    is there any other place I can get a rocky helmet? I think I sold mine so is there anywhere i can get another?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Hello, first of all gotta say im enjoying the game very much and gotta give the congrats for the amazing job you have done.
    But now i got an issue and I would like to get some help, since i downloaded the 0.8 patch and copy to the folders and overwrited the Houses, The music and the npcs dont appear in KrysTolny City so i dont know what i did wrong but all the help would be apreciated xd

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I CANT DEFEAT THE FINAL FORM OF RAYQYOMI I TRIED USING DESTINY BOND+FOCUS SASH AND IT SAID IT FAILED IS IT NOT PROGRAMMED TO DO THAT
    I have a strategy but requires you to catch a few pokemon in order to work(You can have two solosis or two audinos doesn't matter);
    2 Salandits with the ability Corrosion. (Sylen Underground 10% chance)
    1 Solosis with the move Skill Swap. (Naraku Forest 10% chance)
    1 Audino with the move Simple Beam. (Naraku Forest 20% chance)
    1 pokemon with the ability Sturdy. I chose Boldore. (Naraku Cave 10% chance)

Rayqyomi's ability intangible can be changed with skill swap or simple beam and then you can use toxic with corrosion Salandit then tank attacks with sturdy Boldore.
    Team:
    Solosis/Audino (Focus Sash)
    Salandit (Focus Sash)
    Salandit (Focus Sash)
    Boldore -Just spam hyper potions on it

My run:
    https://streamable.com/f0izg

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    It worked, it only took installing discord because apparently discord is more effective than my antivirus.

Wait, what? There's no way Discord should have any influence on the game being extracted or played at all. Can you please explain what happened, and what AV you're using?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    I have a strategy but requires you to catch a few pokemon in order to work(You can have two solosis or two audinos doesn't matter);
    2 Salandits with the ability Corrosion. (Sylen Underground 10% chance)
    1 Solosis with the move Skill Swap. (Naraku Forest 10% chance)
    1 Audino with the move Simple Beam. (Naraku Forest 20% chance)
    1 pokemon with the ability Sturdy. I chose Boldore. (Naraku Cave 10% chance)

Rayqyomi's ability intangible can be changed with skill swap or simple beam and then you can use toxic with corrosion Salandit then tank attacks with sturdy Boldore.
    Team:
    Salandit (Focus Sash)
    Salandit (Focus Sash)
    Boldore -Just spam hyper potions on it

My run:
    https://streamable.com/f0izg

this is genius! Thank you so much! :smile:

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Wait, what? There's no way Discord should have any influence on the game being extracted or played at all. Can you please explain what happened, and what AV you're using?
    Idk, when I redownloaded discord cause discord wasn't working, and it said that rrsg player or something like that didn't launch properly and it said it repaired it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Is there a way to change abilities in this game? I forgot to check and my Scyther has Swarm, not Technician.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    how do you evolve charjabug into vikavolt? is there an electric rock or is it changed to a certain level in this game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I just finished the demo. Any suggestions of other good and challenging pokemon fangames preferably with lots of content?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I just finished the demo. Any suggestions of other good and challenging pokemon fangames preferably with lots of content?

That depends on just how difficult you want the game to be. I hear that Pokemon Reborn has somewhere around...what? 16+ episodes worth of content now. It's brutally hard though, with a hard cap on levels and a crazy first gym. I gave up on trying to play that ages ago myself, but if you want to be beat over the head with difficulty, that game is probably for you.

Back