• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    What pokemon would be a household pet , which one would be a wild animal??

(Continuation from old PC) pretty much anything within reasonable size is a good start. But not that much fire Pokemon seems to be a good household pet. Imagine a Slugma in an "ordinary" (stereotyping) household on top of the carpets...

Gym Leader Roxanne

Swablu would make a good pet... Yup it would... It's doesn't have any wild behavors. :D

Zigzagoon would not make a good pet in the other hand. It will try to dig into the floors to find something or bury something. Then it would be a disaster!

Any ghost pokemon would not make a very good pet. you know why.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Magcargo is so hot it'd evaporate anything within a few miles...it couldn't be a pet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd want a Kabutops as a pet, but I think that's just me.

Anything big with sharp, pointy ends isn't very good. Especially if you have young children running around. :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I think the best pet for kids is jigglypuff or skitty - They can sing , There adorable , cute soft and pink ...... but thats just me

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I was a chikorita, it treats Ash so well^^

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Gym Leader Roxanne said:
    Swablu would make a good pet... Yup it would... It's doesn't have any wild behavors. :D
    And it'll clean anything dirty that it sees in your house!
    Gym Leader Roxanne said:
    Any ghost pokemon would not make a very good pet. you know why.
    No, I don't know why... would you please tell me?

Gym Leader Roxanne

Well, if you get a ghost pokemon mad, they will use curse and then the person who got the ghost pokemon mad will be half dead.. (get blamed for that)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • not to mention... Banette will just float everywhere. Sees an expensive vase, uses Knock Off... and you'll be in some big trouble from your parents.

not to mention Pokemon with thief and covet won't be a good pet. Got guests over in the house, and they find their wallet missing within one minute...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • but the problem is it'll try to dig a hole in the floor in order to look for those stuff...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well if it's tamed it wont' just suddenly uses Ember on the house... Growlithe should be fine. Taillow is good too but i like Pidgey more *still obsessed with the idea of Pidgey fan from old PC*

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Pokemon that will make good pets
    Pidgey
    Sentret
    Furret
    Swablu
    Growlithe (if trained)
    Skitty
    Delcatty

Pokemon that won't make good pets
    Zigzagoon (digging)
    Any ghost type (too hard to get them under control.)

Back