• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crescent Version

Years
  • Thanks guys, Now I speak perfekt english! Or at least im a step closser!
    There are many more hacks white sinnoh pokemon's.

By the way VC, I had problems by the same before, I was writing a pm to Esmas, But i coult not send it... It was because that my lan kable did keep falling out... XD

Back to topic: I just did finish mapping santan cave (No not satan-_-) And then i was scripting a lot of new tekst for all the peaple in chulip city!

Years
  • I don't think that i startet to spell I white big has big chages, But who knows:laugh:
    Yes i can tell! It's a cave there will have some thing to do white the rest of the game!
    I won't tell all about it, But it's a cave in the biggest mountion of Chubu!

I can tell that for now there will be a small event in it, But the rest will only be when you pass second time!

It affect the weather of all Chubu!

I can show you the first floor
    Okay... Here it is... (Yes im gonna changes it tilte soon)
    Spoiler:

Oh and when i am showing the first floor i can also show the second and third:
    Spoiler:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yeah, it's a lot of typos, spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc. But I think it is still possible to read it, so I say there's no problem. But if it's in a Pokémon game, then... mhh... it won't be as good. Keep up the great work, Sebbe.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • It sucks so bad living in Australia...
    While i'm in bed sleeping everyone is online!

Yeah anymore english you need help on just ask!
    The map of Santan Cave looks great aswell!

How many towns have you finished?​

Years
  • It sucks so bad living in Australia...
    While i'm in bed sleeping everyone is online!

Yeah anymore english you need help on just ask!
    The map of Santan Cave looks great aswell!

How many towns have you finished?​

I have the same felling that evey thing happent when im sleepping here...

Hmm, It's about how you are making the defination of finished?

At the orginal game that i did tock over from Kristian there were 3 towns, But they were locking just as kanto... (The same oder and the same tilte...) So spend a lot of time chaging it from the kanto lock...

But for now Only one town i 100% complete!

I can make a list
    CLOVER TOWN - 95% Done, I only need to finish the proffeser script... (But it might take some time, Because i think TheTheTheThe, Just whent at brake...)
    SANFLOUR TOWN - 80% Done
    CHULIP CITY -100% Done
    LAVIAN TOWN - 50% Done
    Then i have 3 more, but i don't have a name for... And not have been mapping...
    I been doing some script.
    I also been spriting some tiltes, But it's still just i progses!

I don't need more help by spriting because im a spriter myself, and esmas started to help me!
    But i need help By scripting!
    I realy need an advanced scripter!

Thanks to all the People that did help me by english!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • I have the same felling that evey thing happent when im sleepping here...

Hmm, It's about how you are making the defination of finished?

At the orginal game that i did tock over from Kristian there were 3 towns, But they were locking just as kanto... (The same oder and the same tilte...) So spend a lot of time chaging it from the kanto lock...

But for now Only one town i 100% complete!

I can make a list
    CLOVER TOWN - 95% Done, I only need to finish the proffeser script... (But it might take some time, Because i think TheTheTheThe, Just whent at brake...)
    SANFLOUR TOWN - 80% Done
    CHULIP CITY -100% Done
    LAVIAN TOWN - 50% Done
    Then i have 3 more, but i don't have a name for... And not have been mapping...
    I been doing some script.
    I also been spriting some tiltes, But it's still just i progses!

I don't need more help by spriting because im a spriter myself, and esmas started to help me!
    But i need help By scripting!
    I realy need an advanced scripter!

Thanks to all the People that did help me by english!

lol i meant 100%.
    Good to see most of the towns are finished.
    Do they still go in the same direction as the Kanto towns still, like your first town goes north to a route then keep going north to another town?
    Lol yeah i'm like the same as you, I have everything else under control except I don't have a scripter, which is like the most important thing for a hack (If you want it to be good, that is).
    Any new screen shots coming soon?​

Years

• lol i meant 100%.
    Good to see most of the towns are finished.
    Do they still go in the same direction as the Kanto towns still, like your first town goes north to a route then keep going north to another town?
    Lol yeah i'm like the same as you, I have everything else under control except I don't have a scripter, which is like the most important thing for a hack (If you want it to be good, that is).
    Any new screen shots coming soon?​

Nope, They don't(-:
    I can show a map that shows the odder of the towns?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • lol don't worry its not important, you can make caves take you anywhere anyway so u can do that if you want.
    Yeah okay a map would be awesome.​

Years
  • I can't believe I didn't notice you'd taken up a hack sebbe17. Continuing with Kristian's work. Hmmm.... I can't say too much yet. The screenshots are pretty much from the old thread, I think.
    Well, I guess I'd better just say good luck with this hack and I hope you keep going with this.

Spoiler:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Lol good afternoon everyone, i just woke up..
    And what a suprise no one is on! Ha!

Lol not the best map maker, but at least now I have an idea of how its goin to turn out, and its good!​

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I guess one of my favorite hacks is back online. I'll post up a support banner on my sig.

Years
  • Okay, Now we know about it's not nice to live in the astralian time zone(-:

This mornig when i woke up 5am (Way to early....) It did seems as a nice day...

But you might wont see me here that much the next moth, My chartcher for my leptop broke... And im gotta be waiting for a new one, And i take relly long time, Last time 34 days... (Yes it ain't first time it happent... I wil try to chek some times, But im gotta be using my brother pc...) Sorry...

damn damn... But im NOT stopping.

I will try to borrow a chatcher by the school (They are the only ones i know which use the same kind as i...) (Or bring it there and make backup to my ipod and then hack at this pc, But my brother wont get happy about that...)

I relly don't know what to do...

Thex : Im just happy to hear that...

Anyway for the main part of updating: I add some new sinnoh pokemon and then i did finished Lavian town...!

Im redeoing a lot of the pokemon order... (For what use?) No it relly need to be toch... (So a new pokedex order)

I just came home from school and had english( Im one of the best in the classXD But maybe all class it's bad in english?XD)

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
  • Yeah, it's a lot of typos, spelling mistakes, grammar errors, etc. But I think it is still possible to read it, so I say there's no problem. But if it's in a Pokémon game, then... mhh... it won't be as good. Keep up the great work, Sebbe.

I dont mean to sound like a stereotype, but as soon as you wrote you were Danish Sebbe and noticed some of the spelling mistakes in your original post and you didnt list a translator I figured i'd better have some input.

It may in your best interests to get a translator in for you, your english is good, as I was able to read your post fine and as the poster I quoted said, its readable.

What I suggest is while you make progress with the hacking etc, give some one a currently version of your rom (or even more simple, give them the dialogue) to proof read it for you and have them suggest to you the correct translations.

Ofcourse, It doesnt all really matter, but I know if I went about making a very nice release (which from the screen shots, looks very interesting), i'd like to make sure its all done to the best of every one on the teams ability.

Good luck and I'l keep looking :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Great idea, Demonmike. That's a good recommendation... I think you should follow what this guy's saying, Sebbe, as you're English is understandable but still not very professional. (By that, I mean that it isn't as good to make an English Pokémon game, I mean.)

So you can send a patch or something to me, when you want, so I'll fix any mistakes you made!

Years
  • Sebbe!
    How is the hack coming along???
    Any updates, new screenies, or anything???
    :D​
    No nev screenies... But i can give some info: New pokedex... Read downer...

Great idea, Demonmike. That's a good recommendation... I think you should follow what this guy's saying, Sebbe, as you're English is understandable but still not very professional. (By that, I mean that it isn't as good to make an English Pokémon game, I mean.)

So you can send a patch or something to me, when you want, so I'll fix any mistakes you made!
    Okay.

I dont mean to sound like a stereotype, but as soon as you wrote you were Danish Sebbe and noticed some of the spelling mistakes in your original post and you didnt list a translator I figured i'd better have some input.

It may in your best interests to get a translator in for you, your english is good, as I was able to read your post fine and as the poster I quoted said, its readable.

What I suggest is while you make progress with the hacking etc, give some one a currently version of your rom (or even more simple, give them the dialogue) to proof read it for you and have them suggest to you the correct translations.

Ofcourse, It doesnt all really matter, but I know if I went about making a very nice release (which from the screen shots, looks very interesting), i'd like to make sure its all done to the best of every one on the teams ability.

Good luck and I'l keep looking :)
    Yes, I will give tekst and that kind of stuff to Kebbles, Thanks!

Okay, The thing about the charcher relly suck... I hope getting a new some how...

English i will leave a big part to kebbles, As far as I know he's from Australien, But that don't mean that i don't try... I relly wont to try, And thanks to ALL those people there have been helping me by english... Learning a new languese Is not like you only need to hear a word only ones and then you will remenber... But i relly wont to work on my english... In the school im one of the best in english, But when i come here it's way defrenseXD

Updates:
    New pokedex:
    Yes, Im gonna make a new pokedex odder! There will be 150 pokemons... That's means that im also gonna remove the tra funktion! Those any one even care about that? I think 99% Of the people play this at a coumputer emulator, And don't need to trade... Hack trading is for pirats? B2t: Remember that the oranges island had some difrence in the pokemon's? Chubu got to! There will be some changes in the pokemon's, And not just the sprites but also the pokemon's iv and types... Don't worry it will not be some thing stupit as catapie is unbeatable... Or Venusauer is now fire/bird...

A LOT of new sprites
    There will be a lot of new sprite, One of the thing that make it feel as a normal fire red game, Is the sprite... Right know im rewamping a lot of the pokemon sprite from gold and silver! But i have a "Dream" About evey single sprite will be change...? I don't like the outline at many of the fire red sprite... And was nitendo lazy when they were shading some of them? Right know i have about 25 sprite Done...
    If you wont to se a few then:
    Spoiler:

And when you have seen those you can see the rest
    Spoiler:

New spriter:
    I got a new spriter at the team, More info about him later...

Any way i will go back to my homework now... :disappoin

Back