• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Reshiram and Zekrom distribution for Pokémon Sun and Moon

Years
Reshiram and Zekrom will now be available to join you on your Alola adventures! Will you be making a new addition or even additions to your team?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
>UK gets wifi distribution
>US gets "go to store" distribution

c'mon nintendo

Years
Yup, why not?

The distribution that was most important to me was shiny Zygarde, but I generally will take any event Pokemon I can get. I just so happen to like all three of the dragons of Unova, but even if I wasn't feeling the love, a free legendary pokemon is still a free legendary pokemon.

In this case it would allow me to get a pokemon I have never used before since I picked Reshiram in gen 5, and he must really like me since he has been following me ever since all the way from Unova to Hoenn and Alola, continuing to appear among my version exclusives :) This is fine, its still beautiful and one of my favorite Pokemon. But since there has never been a Zekrom in my games, I would be up for giving him a shot and trying something new. All of them are good, so I shall take Nintendo up on their offer.

Years
I never really realized how painful in-store events were until my free time became nearly zilch these days. Even if I wanted to go to Target, finding the time to actually do so in my schedule is difficult.

In-store events suck.

Back