• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Men are more vulnerable

Women are more sensitive

plus, men don't have LABOR PAINS

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Men are better at somethings

like driving

women are better at others

like cooking

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I haven't bought a physical 3DS game since they started the whole digital copy thing. Just download everything off of wi-fi. The DLC added TONS of postgame content. So much, that like 70% of my playtime was on it I think.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Very true

replaying HG/SS, grinding my team before I take on Pryce

HERE I COME, LEVEL 35

Years

I haven't bought a physical 3DS game since they started the whole digital copy thing. Just download everything off of wi-fi. The DLC added TONS of postgame content. So much, that like 70% of my playtime was on it I think.

I rarely buy games nowadays that I still get the physical copies. Except for DS games, those are simply. Ahem. :P

Also finished the first season of Gundam 00. I'm on an anime binge this week. :V

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Detective Conan edit
Watching at 12 of -
04-25-13, 4:35 PM

My last 2 anime episodes. Ordered my laptop 3 weeks ago but it's still not here.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I rarely buy games nowadays that I still get the physical copies. Except for DS games, those are simply. Ahem. :P
For shame. Even Blackbeard is disappointed with you.

The one of legend, not the one of One Piece...though he probably is, too.

Speaking of One Piece, the Funimation dub airs on Toonami tonight. It'll be something to look forward to, but I've gotta say, I'm gonna miss Sanji's accent.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Ignoring the Gender VS. Gender stuff, I'm quite looking forward to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. : ))))

Also, even though I DO buy games off Steam, I can't help but not buy physical games when I can.
Especially in the case of something happening to the Steam server. Don't want all my games flushed down the toilet. o3o

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I don't buy games from Steam, only because I don't have a credit card, most of the games I buy are hard copies from the money I saved.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I can't bring myself to buy hard copies any more. They're so bloody expensive. Steam has such wonderful sales and prices.

The latest non-DS game I bought physically must've been Portal 2 (and all it did was activating the game on Steam anyway).

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Recently I've been buying from the PSN. Before that I hardly played games. New laptop should be ok for a lot of pc games so I guess I'll download/buy second hand/Steam if I still feel like gaming.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I like having the box and booklet. I was kinda disappointed that FE:A only had a leaflet. |D But it makes sense because the game was also available for download over the Nintendo Store.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I'm pretty excited for Dual Destinies as well, because I kinda like Ace Attorney. Kinda. A little. Just a tiny bit. A whole lot. I would die for it.

Though I'm pretty erratic with what I buy physically and what I don't. Pretty much all of my PC games are digital, but my console games are usually physical.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

If I can find it relatively cheap for download, I'm shifting more toward that. Though I still prefer physical copies of everything. Though I thiiiink as far as handheld games go though, I'm probably going to start doing digital purchases because I lose crap too often >BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back