• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
A group of trainers have been invited to a pokemon tournament in San Francisco, and have been looking forward to it for quite a while. But when they arrive, they are unpleasently surprised by a disaster. Team Rocket have taken over the city of San Francisco, blocking all ways in and out in the air, on the ground, and in the water. Intruders are thrown into Alkatraz and treated as slaves, and citizens aren't allowed to leave.Visitors are even stuck there, and there seems to be nothing they can do about it. Phone lines are destroyed, and so is access to television and internet, meaning that the people can't communicate to get help. Food can no longer be shipped to San Francisco, and is becoming very important, and is no longer taken for granted. Schools and other buildings such as churches are always being monitored to keep people from plotting against the Rockets, and every neighborhood is being patrolled by Rockets. Is there a way to save the city before the people starve or become violent?

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Mine:
Name: Angel
Pokemon: A jolteon named stormy.
Appearance: Tall and thin with short blonde hair that curls at the ends. Has blue eyes, and wears a green Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, blue capris and a silver cross necklace.
Personality: A little paranoid, but quite smart. Acts less mature than she seems, though, and enjoys chasing birds.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Name: Josh
Pokemon: Houndoom (Death-flame), Skarmory (Sliver-Pheonix), and Glalie (Icy-Darkness)

Appearance: About 6.5 feet tall and thin.Crimson red eyes and long black hair extending to about a inch below the neck, a black shirt that has a picture of a murasama, black pants, sneakers mostly black and a little red.A pair of red fingerless gloves, and a medium sized murasama that is sheathed and is carried on his back, though he doesn't use it unless it is needed.

Personality: He often is quiet and mysterous.He is also calm, and is smart.Often, if someone annoys him enough, he will get angry.Acts mature just about all the time.He also enjoys watching pokemon battles.He hates Team Rocket.

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Name: Geoffrey
Pokemon: Totodile, Pikachu, Pidgeotto and Bulbasaur.
Appearance: Copy of Ash Ketchum.
Personality: Unpredictable and a loser.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
hmhmhmhm....

Name: Terresnce Mange

Pokemon: Gardevoir(Ladea),Umbreon(Curo),Swellow(a quater of the size of usally swellow which makes it fast[Sparow])Crawdaunt(RockLobster),Torkao(Tokyo)l,Shiftry(Onimaru)

Appearance: hmhmhm hows this:
TerresnceField.png

Personality:He is quiet and usally keeps to himself.When it comes to things as parties or dances of any sort,he wont be one to talk or show his face.He changes when theres some wrong and usally sovles most puzzles and dilamas.He acts rather simple-minded at times but in very quick to think and a quick study

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Form:

Name: Alice Elliot
Pokemon: Meowth, Charmander, and a shiny Totodile
Appearance:http://kaneko.yuudachi.net/shadow-hearts/Shadow_Hearts_Margarete.png (That is an image of her face). She wears a blue choker and a black tank top. Her skirt sits lower than her shirt, revealing her hips. She has a white skirt and black thigh-high boots.
Personality: Alice is very trustworthy, however, she's not so quick to trust others. She's very friendly, but it will take a while before she's ready to put her life in someone else's hands.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
Years
Ooo, Trainer Kat's joining in? Mind if I join the fun? :D

Name: Seth Wayes

Personality: Relatvely cool-headed and amiable, tends to be quiet. Can make strategic decisions in battles if needed. Just don't hurt his friends, because then he can get aggressive if you do, or if you push his buttons too hard...

Appearance: see my avy

Pokemon(listed in catching order):
1. #158: Totodile [male] {Was sitting out fishing when the line suddenly was pulled under and it was seen splashing at the surface. He happened to have a lure ball on him at the time, so he used that in a bit of a gamble and caught it.}

2. #23: Ekans [male] {Was found inside one of the local sheds and surprised a local. Captured it to #1 prevent it from doing harm, and #2, add on to his pokedex. Oddly enough, this Ekans is black and the yellow areas are a silvery white color}

3. #371: Bagon [male] {Was abandoned by an irresponsible trainer and found wondering around near its pokeball. Is still a bit traumatized by the incident, and hence can be slightly untrusting of humans at times. It sufffered under its former trainer, who regularly kicked it around and verbally abused it.}

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Name: Isis
Personality: Sweet, kind, mean when freinds are in danger.
Apperance: See my banner and avatar. My skin is peach and i don't have the ears.
Pokemon: A eevee named rika, a eevee named jerry, a Espeon named cherry, a umbeon named black cherry.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Name: Rian Kitsune
Pokemon: Scizor, Dragonair, Shuppet, Mawile, Vaporeon
Appearance: Dark hair, silvery blue eyes, white headband tied at the back of his head; double silver earrings on left ear, two silver necklaces, collar, wristband on right wrist, a pair of handcuffs with both cuffs on the right wrist; sleeveless shirt, sweater jacket tied about waist, double belts beneath it, cargo pants, belt wrapped about one leg with a sheathed dagger, fingerless gloves
Personality: Usually calm and good-natured, Rian is an experienced trainer and strategist. But, at times he may desire to be alone or become strangely harsh--this being most often when he becomes extremely focused on a goal. Aside from those occasions, Rian somehow seems always able to smile. His smile never seems overly happy or pleased, rather being simple, calm, friendly, and rather sedate. Though he smiles often, Rian rarely laughs. And, in battle, his smile is probably the worst sign for his opponent. The clearer his smile can be seen--both on his face and in his eyes--the more merciless he is likely to be in battle.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Alright we can start! =D

Kiri was thrown out of the airport, her backpack flung out after her. A Rocket turned and walked back inside. "What's the big idea?!" Kiri shouted after him, standing up and running to the door. She tried to fling the doors oppen, but they were locked. Inside, there was no one at any of the counters, and Rockets were waiting at the the gates for unwitting passengers. Kiri sighed. She turned around and looked up at the skyline. A group of pigeys flew up into the clear blue sky as a bus passed. Kiri wondered if the whole city knew what was going on yet. Every bridge was blocked, as were other roads leading into town. Kiri sat down on a bench to wait for the others she had come with.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"I'm going to be so late" i said to myself as i bought my ticket and headed for my plane. I ran there and ran up the steps I stoped in front of a girl and i smiled. "Hi is someone siting here" i asked her with a smile.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
*Terresnce walked out of his plane.He could smell the fresh..and not so fresh air of san franisco.He looked around to see....so guy in black?The rocket pulled Terresnce out and threw his backpack at him.It almost hit his face if he didnt catch it.He looked over to see the rocket laughing at him.*

"Hey!I was having a moment you piece of...."

Grunt-"You have a problem bub?"

*A rather large grunt appear as Terresnce turned around.He grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the airport.Terresnce was about to do Something behind the guys back when he felt someone rush by him.His bag fell and he picked up.He looked up to see a rocket holding a Premier ball and then running away.Terresnce looked at hisbag and ran after him.He caught with the grunt who dropped the ball and contiued on.*

"This place sure does suck..."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Geoffrey saw an open space sitting next to a pretty girl while he was walking and needed somewhere to sit. Another girl though took the spot he was going to get but it was just a spot. Geoffrey came up to the girls and queried,"I was wondering if you had the same flight. Seems as though I was thrown out also." Geoffrey rubbed his side feeling the pain that hadn't subsided yet.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I walked out of the plane and smiled at the city in front of me. 'It's so cool" i siad to myself. I walked on the stairs and i see i boy. I run over to him. "Hi" i said to him. "My name is Isis" i said smiling and taking out my hand.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
Geoffrey was apparently ignored and went up the grunts. "Let me in you fools, don't you know who I am."

"We know who you are, you're the kid we just threw out a few minutes ago. Scram."

"You blooming idiots I am YOUR BOSSES SON, the great Geoffrey."

"Sorry sir!!!!"

Geoffrey was let into the airport without anymore trouble.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
Years
Name: Anna, but is know as Death
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Joteon, and Vapereon
Appearance: Like the girl in my signature, only with red hair.
Personality: Evil. She loves to bully other people, and has a good rep forhurt other people. She is very sassy, and hates life, and team rocket. No wonder they fear her.

Can I still join?

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
You guys can join. "I'm not quite sure what exactly is going on here.." Kiri sighed, looking down at her feet. But I have a feeling that there's no tournament. Her jolteon came out of its ball and sat in front of his trainer. Jolteon laid his head on her lap and looked up at her with compassionate brown eyes, and Kiri couldn't help but smile and scratch his ear. Rockets were now standing in front of other buildings, as if guarding them. It seemed more and more would be coming in until they'd taken over the city. Kiri looked at the other trainers, and stood up. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to find a place to stay." She put her backpack on and headed off.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
Years
"I guess I'll come with you. Nothing to do, really. But those Rockets better watch it," Anna muttered, grabbing her suitcase, and following Kiri. "And, I thing they will." Anna grinned at a Team Rocket member, who had come to investigate. She glanced at her, and then walked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back