• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • She laughed and ran alongside Isis, thinking deeply. ".....I LOVE PIE!!!!" She starts laughing again, at the random comment.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • There seemed to be no cars on the street but parked ones. Kiri couldn't even see the cable cars that usually ran here. Houses were being guarded, as were most other buildings. Kiri looked around for a hotel. There was a small motel nearby, and Kiri headed for it. Just as she was about to reach for the door, a thin man in black jumped out from behing a shrub in front. "What are you doing here?!" He shouted, a pokeball in his hand. "Uh..er..We just want to stay here tonight..." she said. Jolteon growled as f telling the Rocket not to mess with his trainer. The Rocket chuckled and opened the door. "Enjoy your stay." He said menacingly. Kiri walked up to the counter and got out her wallet. The woman at the counter, thankfully, was not a Team Rocket member. "Thank you, enjoy your stay." She said afterwards. Kiri took her key and went to her room. Jolteon jumped up onto the bed and curled up. Kiri layed down on it and looked out the window. The sky was becoming dark now.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    *"This photograph is proof"-TBS is playing in the background (just pretend lol).* Geoffrey walked through the dark halls alone, seeing rocket grunts backed into every corner and hall. There was a deep cold feeling running down his spine as he approached a room that was just a common office although something behind the desk wasn't that common....his Father. His Father had a gun held out and shot him in the stomach. Geoffrey's expression was frozen as he hit the floor. His dad then walked out of the door. He saw a pokeball on the desk. The blood was still coming out but he reached for it hoping it would be something to save him. On the pokeball there was a note that said "This will teach you a lesson to show your face here again." He squeezed the note and threw it away. His breathing quickened and he opened the pokeball and threw it. "ABRA, TELEPORT!!" They teleported to a pokecenter before the other guard's in the airport could finish him off.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Rayne noticed a PokemonCenter and broke out of Isis's grip, running to it. As she stepped inside she saw a boy, bleeding. Eyes widened as she ran over, helping him up."Do you need help...I can help you....."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey coughed out blood onto the floor. "Yeah you could, get me a nurse and go to the morge to make my reservations."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "Now see here...you're assuming you're going to die..." She shakes her head, hoisting him up to her arms. "Now I may not be a professional...but I've had my share of wounds and believe me...I can help you...." She walks down a nearby hallway, into a Pokemon sized operating room. Setting him down she moved off to get things ready.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    When Josh was going out of the airport, a couple of members of Team Rocket grabbed him and took his backpack and his murasama.They tried to take his pokeballs but he threw the grunts onto the floor and ran to the grunt taking his murasama and his backpack.

Josh caught up with the grunt when he exited the airport.Josh then grabbed the grunt, and threw him into a small lake near him.Josh then put his backpack and his murasama on his back."Team Rocket is attacking again....they are truely annoying." Josh thought.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kiri had started dozing off when she heard someone banging at her door. thump...THUMP...CRASH!the door broke down and a group of Rockets stormed in with guns and a sack. Kiri screamed, and jolteon prepared to use Zap Cannon. Before Jolteon could defend Kiri, hewas hit by a bullet in the side, and yelped as the heavy sack was thrown over him. "Jolteon!" Kiri shouted, a tear running down her cheek. She looked around for a weapon. She picked up a lamp and removed the shade, then charged at the rockets. She smashed the glass part ovwer the heads of one of the Rockets, and knocked him out. Another grabbed her, and she screamed. The Rocket put his hand over her mouth and dragged her out of the room. Kiri kicked and cried as the rockets dragged her and Jolteon to a large black van outside. Kiri thrashed harder, and managed to hit a sensitive spot on the Rocket with her foot, causing him to drop her. She kicked him in the face before attaking the Rocket with Jolteon. "You can't take my Jolteon!" She shouted, punching at the Rockets face. He grabber her first, and flung her to the ground. Kiri got up and grasped his shirt, tearing it andrevealing a white t-shirt underneath. She pulled at that too, eventually managing to get behing the Rocket, pulling his shirt collar. He gagged, and eventually fell to the ground, gasping. Kiri opened the sack and took Jolteon, the other Rockets chasing after her. Kiri ended up running for a while, and eventually had to hide in and alley. She had to find a pokemon center. Jolteon was losing blood fast. Blood! Jolteon had left a trail of blood o the sidewalk, which would lead the Rockets to the alley. Kiri was too tired to run more, and Jolteon couldn't protect himself.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey was whining. "What are you doing?!?! I'm almost sure you aren't certified to cut me open. Don't even touch me!" Geoffrey tried to crawl out of the door.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce looked around the city.It was nothing what he thought it was.It seemed like everyone had died and he was the last man on earth.He saw some more rockets and noticed he wasnt yet.He decided not to make a huge scence as he headed for a nearby motel.He was about to open the door when six rockets ran out.He fell back and slipped on blood over the waxed outter patio like floor.One rocket bent down and grabbed his bag.He then turned to follow after the others but was stopped.Terresnce got up and grabbed his collar and threw him back he puched his face took his bag.The rocket quicklt stood up,ready to fight but,only meant up with terresnce slamming his face with the door.He was out cold as Terresnce returned the favor.*

"Sleep tight!Iddot...I guess I better repostion these..."

*Terresnce took his pokeballs out of his bag and put them in his pocket.He then saw a trail of blood and some more rockets.He knew that they were up to no good and that something was gravely injured.He ran after thetrail along with the rockets.*

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • She went over and grabbed the freightend boy, setting him back on the operating table, STRAPPING him down this time. "Look, I know what I'm doing. My parents were doctors, so I know...." She got a syringe filled with morphine and took his arm, injecting the liquid into his body. "Now just relax, you'll be fine..." She gave a kind, reassuring smile.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey was struggling. "How can you say i'll be fine? WHAT ARE YOU ON LADY?!!" Geoffrey started to feel the morphine ease him. "Oooh, this does feel kinda good..." Geoffrey was silent and fell a sleep for about 30 seconds or less and woke up with a loud shout of "CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG I LOVE YOU." Geoffrey had a crazed look on his face sticking out his tongue as he began to make his live performance of singing disney songs...

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Rayne held back a laugh as she began the delicate process of removing the bullet. In about five minutes the actual 'surgey' was done, and she began to patch his wound up. "There..." She cleaned up everything and took a pokeball off her belt, letting out her Grovyle, Slasher. "Grovyle! Gro Grovyle!" The Pokemon looked at the singing boy, with a confused look. "He is just under morphine for a while...." Rayne said, looking at Slasher. The Pokemon nodded it's head and watched the boy with interest, before she was recalled.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey began to calm down a bit and started to talk to this girl who saves his life that he didn't even know the name of. "What's your name?" Geoffrey asked curiously. "By the way, i'll thank you better after this somehow but for now this will have to suffice." Geoffrey kissed her on the lips.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "That's a lovely name...Rayne...I like it.." Geoffrey then started thinking about how she could find out his Dad was a leader in Team Tocket and that he had been a part of it. He decided to keep this information almost at all costs, classified. "Thanks for all your help, your almost an angel to me."

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • "W...why thank you for the compliment..." She nodded, smiling. There was just something about him, a kindness possibly, but it was something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back