• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuck In San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Josh walked to the other side of the city, seeing how bad the city's condition is.Grunts of Team Rocket were blocking roads and buildings, they had tanks to stop people if people tried to fight back, they had jets to make sure no one escapes by airplane, and if the people somehow was able to get a tank, Team Rocket has larger and more powerful weapons ready to stop them.It looked like there was no hope for the people living here in San Fransico.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "How long before this Morphine wears out? Maybe if you gave me more I could start singing and get a couple bucks if you set me outside by the front door." Geoffrey rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "How long am I gonna be here?"

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • She grinned and injected the poor boy with morphine, then carried him outside. Sets him on a corner. "Sing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    OoC: Nice one lol.

"CHITTY CHITTY.." Geoffrey began to cough real hard and he couldn't feel the real hurt he was suppose to right now. Right now he'd probably be more like writhing on the streets rather than trying to sing. Geoffrey really didn't look that well, he looked pale. "Chitty...chitty...bang.."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rian perched on a windowsill in the Pokemon center, a pair of headphones on his head and an mp3 player at his side. Quietly humming the music, he turned as he felt Vaporeon bump his side.

"Vapor, va vaporeon! Vaporeon."

The trainer smiled slightly before sighing. "Sorry, Vaporeon. I already told you, though--it wasn't my fault we were thrown out of the airport." He lowered his headphones to his shoulders. And, I wasn't about to fight th--" Rian paused. "What is that noise?" he murmured as a string of singing reached him. Standing, the male motioned toward Vaporeon. "We mind as well see what is happening." This town is becoming stranger and stranger.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Geoffrey held his stomach tightly. "I don't know, I think I need to get to a real hospital or the next few hours won't look so good..." Geoffrey looked at Rayne and then his eyes stared at the ground. He then looked over to a guy with a Vaporeon. Geoffrey had seen a Flareon and a Jolteon before but never one of these. Geoffrey smiled and mumbled when thinking of memory, "Dad would've liked that.." Geoffrey then fell unconsious.

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
  • I see a person unconcious,

Myrrh: (I should help this guy) I choose you, Dragonite!

*Dragonite is released from its Pokeball*

Myrrh: Dragonite, fly me and this kid to a hospital, now!

*Dragonite just nodded and lifted me and the kid unto his back*

Myrrh: Dragonite, fly!

Dragonite flew to the hospital, when suddenly, a yell was heard from behind me:

????: Hey!! Where do you think you are going?

It was a Team Rocket Grunt

TRG: Go, Fearow!

Myrrh: This will be an easy win.....

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "What the . . . " Rian increased his pace as he saw a young male collapse into unconsciousness. Vaporeon bounded to the fallen trainer's side before suddenly stepping back. As he neared Geoffrey, Rian slowed his pace. Wait . . . he looks familiar. He tensed slightly. He's . . . But, then why?

Suddenly, Rian's attention was redirected as another trainer approached and released a Dragonite. Before Rian could say anything, the Dragonite had lifted the unconscious male and carried him away.

Last edited:

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
  • Myrrh: Hey, whats your name? I could use some help here with this Grunt!!! Dragonite! Use Take Down!!

Dragonite charged at the Fearow and missed and crashed into a wall.

TRG: Fearow! Use Drill Peck!

Fearow started to spin its beak rapidly and charged at Dragonite with extreme velocity and dealed critical damage!

Myrrh: I need help....

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • If you insist . . . Rian sighed slightly. I suppose it would be harder for Dragonite to fight with passengers on its back, so I guess it makes sense. The trainer motioned toward his Pokemon. "Vaporeon, Haze." A mist suddenly rose from the ground, enveloping the area in a thick white. "Now use a Hydro Pump and Quick Attack combination." Vaporeon nodded before vanishing into the fog.

Placing itself beneath the Fearow, Vaporeon's eyes glowed as it summoned a powerful geyser of water beneath it. Then, springing off the Hydro Pump with a Quick Attack, it launched itself toward the Fearow.

Landing on a geyser of water, Vaporeon lowered itself toward the ground while glancing back to verify the success of its attack.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • OOC: THAT'S NOT FAIR! Rayne was taking care of him! PS I'M A GIRL SO I WOULDN'T BE YOUR OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!

IC: She hits the Dragonite with a rock and gets Geoffery back, glaring at the trainer that took him in the first place. "NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!!!" She went back to the Pokemon Center, still carrying him, goes inside

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: :: sweatdrops :: Er . . . Gomen-nassai, Mort Rainey . . . ::cat ears droop slightly:: I doubt Myrrh meant any offense, though . . . ]

Rian was silent for a long moment, his expression blank. I'll never understand the people in this city . . .

Vaporeon approached its trainer, shaking itself free of water. "Va va vapor, vaporeon va vapor va."

"Yeah . . . I'd have to agree with that."

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    OoC: Wow, that was hillarious lmao.

Geoffrey didn't know what was happening except that it's been a bumpy and weird ride. As Geoffrey was being carried by Rayne he squinted to try to make out who it was. "Rayne? What are youuu doingg? I thoughhhtt I wwwasss gggoooing to aaa hoospital..."

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
  • OCC: So this is what happens after I go to bed?!?! Great!

Anna walked out of the hotel, complaining it as oh so lousy to nobody.

"I mean, they didn't even serve breckfast!" Anna paused in her walk, and threw up her hands dramdicaly. "And, they can't get me a glass of water in the middle of the night!" She sighed, and walked on, util she found a pokemon Center.Anna looked at two people, who looked liked they were about to battle, 'cause they had their pokemon out.

"What, you guys wanted to have a pokemon battle, and you were to chiken to finish it?" Anna sneared at them. "Please! And don't forget to kill each other after, less work for me." She walked into the pokmon center, grinning to herself.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "C'mon Rayne this is out of your hands, let me get to a hospital. You do want me to live don't you? I mean this wasn't even a hospital for humans, this is a pokecenter for pokemon.." Geoffrey tried to stop the pain in his stomach by pushing it down. Geoffrey saw a girl walk in the door grinning. "Hey miss, wipe that grin off your face." Geoffrey coughed some more.

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
  • "And you, watch who you're talking too!" Anna snapped at a boy, who had just told her what to do. "Hey, wait.. Are you Geoffrey? I mean, the Team Rocket Leader's son?" Anna smiled, thinking of team rocket, and practicaly scaring him half to death when he was 4. Good times... Good times, Ann thought, watching the boy with interest.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    "What are you 12 and you're back talking me like i'm some child?" Geoffrey sneered in arrogance. "No, I'm not the Team Rocket Leader's son, you must be thinking of someone else but I am Geoffrey. Now if you would be so kind to call the hosptital, I would glady appreciate it unless you are going to pay for the engravings on my tombstone."

pokegirl909

Thx to Suta-Raito
    Years
  • "You wish!" Anna said, tossing his a cellphone. "Do it your self if you're so smart!" She smiled at him, but not the nice smile, more of an evil grin.

"Oh yea Geoffrey. And, you better watch who you talk to, 'cause some day, you might need the tombstone. ANd this will be the little tune that goes on it. Poor old Geoffrey, Dead forever, hates young me, but made that mistake. Don't know if that rymhed or not, but why should I care?" Anna sneared, but made a mental note on her death list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back