View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2014 (3:42 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortworth96 View Post
I was only here off and on for this, and I know there were large spaces of time when I just completely disappeared, but... I'm really glad I was able to be here for the end. It's helped me gain a lot of confidence in my writing, plus it was a enjoyable ride. My only real regret is that I never really talked to you guys much o3o' Perhaps I'll see you all around in some other RPs, and that can change~

I'm in this boat here. I've never really been able to stick around for an entire roleplay, due to my sporadic spans of internet access. No matter how much I want to, I never seem to be able to. I managed to go through three characters in this roleplay, lol.

But, if there is a sequel, you can certainly count on me being there, and I'll try to see it through until the end. Even if I don't, I can at least count on it to be a fun ride and a great story to be told.

I still can't believe it's been over two years, though.
Man
that's crazy
I joined with Sainan back when I still wrote in first person, which was forever ago
I think this was one of my longest times in a roleplay, even if I was only here for the beginning, some point in the middle, and the very very end, lol.

Under Renovations