• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sexuality?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm definitely straight. There's no way I'd be interested in other mans, ever. :(

sorry rairai ;-;

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I believe I am gay, I have since I was 11. I sometimes I wonder if I am actually asexual (or, if its even a real word, "homoromantic") since the idea of sex is somewhat intimidating to me, though that may just be because I hate my body. All I know is that I could not stand to be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, but I do want a romantic relationship with someone of my own sex.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • I really don't know about my sexuality and I really don't care tbh

I'm sexually attracted to males only but I sometimes get these "girlcrushes" on women that I find to be really pretty. Not a sexual attraction though.

I really couldn't see myself in a sexual relationship with a girl. I love the men too much. ;D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm strictly heterosexual. There is no debate; although I can appreciate the beauty of women (I love looking at fashion runway/ fashion photography/ portraiture) I have never been romantically nor sexually attracted to females in the least. I could never see myself attracted to them in that regard in the future either, and I am very much happy in my 2 & 1/2 year (so far) relationship with my boyfriend.

Sorry girls!! ;3 Men only <3

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm bisexual, but I lean more towards being gay than straight. Not that I'm prefer men over women, I couldn't care less, but I find fewer women attractive. I've been with a guy for 9 months now, but as a general pattern I've been with girls more. Mostly because it's more of a challenge to find someone who's gay, attracted to me and boyfriend material than just a girl who's attracted to me and girlfriend material.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I identify myself as a heterosexual. I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months now, and we are sexually active. Though there is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality, I just can't see myself being with a man.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Many people assume I'm gay, just cuz I have hair that covers one of my eyes, and I hang with mainly girls. In fact, out of the 30 something friends I have, I only have 4 or 5 friends that are guys. However, I am heterosexual, and an unsuccessful one at that. The only time I find guys even remotely handsome is when I see a guy, and he happens to kinda embody the self image I wish I had.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Hello PC, and this is my official coming out of the closet post. That's right, I am gay. XD Everybody settle their bets now!

Years
  • I was actually quite surprised that there were quite a few homo/bisexual people in this thread, and I wonder if this trend is the same with the rest of PC (since this is such a small sample of the members). As for myself, I'm heterosexual. I'm just not attracted to guys in any shape or form, but I'm glad that society is moving forward (for the most part), and we are able to accept people for who they are.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I'm a lesbian. Ensue the dirty looks.
    I don't think you'll get many dirty looks around here.

By the way, there are a lot of people who are saying that they're Gay, Bi, etc. that I haven't seen in the LGBT club. If you guys ever want to talk about it, you should head over to that thread. We don't bite. :) (It's nice to have someone to talk to, even if you already are comfortable with it.)

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If you ask me, I will say I am Bisexual. Now I know I may actually fit terms like Pansexual or even Demisexual. The problem is, I simply lack the experience to actually feel comfortable self-identifying with any term other than the one I currently identify to, and coming out with being Bisexual didn't happen until I grew up! :<

So, technically I'd place myself somewhere about 2.7 on the Kinsey scale, to give an exact measure...and I'm being harsh on that score because I lack enough homosexual encounters to know for certain. In a way, yes I'm still finding my own place. Being the kind of person I am...it takes longer for me to find the spot to settle upon.

People who have known me for a while...know that there are other things amiss that bring that decision to a more difficult to reach point. So yeah.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Totally straight, I never had trouble knowing for sure if I'm right. I love women, and although I haven't trouble recognizing when a man is handsome, don't feel any kind of attraction.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like to say I'm asexual, but it would probably be wrong. Hetero is probably the better way to describe me, because while I'm almost never sexually attracted to anything, if I have it's been a male. There's never been a time where I've been attracted to a female. I might have complimented on plenty of them saying they're 'hot, sexy, cute, etc', but that isn't the same as actually feeling any physically/sexual attraction to them.

Years
  • Well it's been clear to me for most of my life that I am homosexual. Even if I can find women sometimes attractive, I can't see myself sexually attracted to them. So now you know I like guys for those who don't already know. I admit I've been through denial, but I can't change who I'm sexually attracted to.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm Asexual.
    That's all I could say really, I don't really like human interaction, let alone relationships.

Years
  • Unsuccessful heterosexual. Maybe not 100% but 99,9%. Meaning out of 1000 times I find myself attracted to someone, 999 times that person will be female. But it won't matter, because I'm consistently unsuccessful
    schulterzuck.gif

Back