• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Splatoon, Mario Maker celebrates original Pokémon games

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Both Splatoon and Mario Maker have joined in the Pokemon celebrations with a Pokémon-themed Splafest, and costumes for the Kanto starter Pokémon.

splatoon_red_blue.jpg

When the next Splatfest results are in, who will win?

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • This is the best Splatfest ever!!! I am SO excited and am going to fight the good fight for Pokemon Red in Splatoon! (I owned both versions back in the day, but Charizard for the win.)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just like the Transformers Splatfest, I have no idea which side I should pick. One on hand, Charizard is the most popular, having two Mega Evolutions that make it competitively viable and being playable in Smash, but on the other hand, Blastoise won in Screwattack's Death Battle episode on the Kanto starters, and it's still competitively viable without its Mega Evolution now that it can learn Aura Sphere as an egg move (plus it's not weak to Stealth Rock).

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Just like the Transformers Splatfest, I have no idea which side I should pick. One on hand, Charizard is the most popular, having two Mega Evolutions that make it competitively viable and being playable in Smash, but on the other hand, Blastoise won in Screwattack's Death Battle episode on the Kanto starters, and it's still competitively viable without its Mega Evolution now that it can learn Aura Sphere as an egg move (plus it's not weak to Stealth Rock).
    This, except my reasons why I don't know which to choose is due to being a person born in October 2000, instead of the 1900s. I'm probably gonna pick Red, cause I like Charizard, but I just KNOW I'm gonna lose due to battles. Also, I picked Decepticons as soon as the Transformers Splatfest voting started, just so you know.

I am quite happy and amazed that this is the first Splatfest to be global, instead of being for one region. Although, technically, Japan's Splatfest is different from the others due to, uh, Green....

Back