• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new!

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
I'm new here. I wanted to find a place where I could comfortably do anything Pokemon and I wanted to give this place a go. I'm a 33 yr old step mom of two, I have various health issues, and try my hardest to be the best I can. So hi everyone!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
:t037: Welcome to PC and sorry to hear about your health issues(wish you well). Got a favorite Pokemon, region or area of interest(Games, TCG, Anime)?

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Fav anime is XY, the fav game I'm still undecided on, and fluff fav pokemon is Jiggly Puff, and I have a few other favs, Rowlet, Pikachu, Lucario, Mimikyu. I'm currently shiny hunting Cobalion

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Fav anime is XY, the fav game I'm still undecided on, and fluff fav pokemon is Jiggly Puff, and I have a few other favs, Rowlet, Pikachu, Lucario, Mimikyu. I'm currently shiny hunting Cobalion

Yeah XY series is quite popular. May I inquire as to what made it your favorite series/region? Jigglypuff as your favorite Pokemon isn't that common(at least for people I know. Its Pink though so maybe I'm wrong). It returned in Sun&Moon series but its role so far is minor and inconsequential so far. Your other favorites are all notable. For me, my favorite is Vulpix :t037: Has been since Season 1 and Pokemon Yellow. I've been tempted to go get a 2DS/3DS and Sun just to get a feel for its Alolan variant.

Anyways, have fun and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Well Ash seems less... childish. He has a more broad personality and Jessie and James seem less stupid and have more personality as well. I really love the Alolan Vulpix and would LOVE a plush of it. It's so pretty and I feel calm looking at it. I love how the alolan has a type change for it as well. I wouldn't say Kalos is my favorite region. I'm rather undecided. I really like Alola however. Jiggly Puff is a childhood thing. I enjoyed how it got super mad when it sang and everyone fell asleep and it wrote on their faces. It amused me. That's how that became my favorite.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well Ash seems less... childish. He has a more broad personality and Jessie and James seem less stupid and have more personality as well. I really love the Alolan Vulpix and would LOVE a plush of it. It's so pretty and I feel calm looking at it. I love how the alolan has a type change for it as well. I wouldn't say Kalos is my favorite region. I'm rather undecided. I really like Alola however. Jiggly Puff is a childhood thing. I enjoyed how it got super mad when it sang and everyone fell asleep and it wrote on their faces. It amused me. That's how that became my favorite.

When compared to his Unova variant, just about any version of Ash comes across as less childish(save his Alolan form).

Also as for plushies :t037:

pokecen_vulpix_autumn_photo_3.jpg

Good luck finding one though...

Years
Mimikyu is precious....even if it is super demonic in the Sun & Moon anime lol. I like to think of a cute naive and innocent Mimikyu!

Welcome to PC pengivenink :D I hope things health-wise will only improve for you from here on out. Either way, do your best and have a good time here while you're at it. <3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! Jigglypuff gives me some very fond memories of the early days of the anime. Very good times. I hope your health improves. Just know you're appreciated. Have a good time here! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask someone!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh! I see cute Pokemon plushes and favorite Fairies! *slides in*

Hey there! Welcome to PC. :) I am also a big fan of Jigglypuff, though my heart will always belong to Sylveon! I also second what everyone else has said and hope your health conditions improve. Best of luck to you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ooh fan and a step mother to boot! Very nice! Aw, and I'm sorry about your health, but please do take care, and we'll always be happy to assist you with anything you need here. <33

Welcome to the forums btw; it's really great to meet you! I hope you have an amazing stay, and I'll be glad to chat with you anytime. <33

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Oh I know. Super crazy Mimikyu in the Anime.

Thank you, I appreciate it. Right now I'm a little sick. Sore throat and coughing. Ew. I shall try.

Mimikyu is precious....even if it is super demonic in the Sun & Moon anime lol. I like to think of a cute naive and innocent Mimikyu!

Welcome to PC pengivenink :D I hope things health-wise will only improve for you from here on out. Either way, do your best and have a good time here while you're at it. <3

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Me too. Thank you. I do as well. I shall :)

Welcome to PC! Jigglypuff gives me some very fond memories of the early days of the anime. Very good times. I hope your health improves. Just know you're appreciated. Have a good time here! If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask someone!

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Thank you. I appreciate that!

Oh! I see cute Pokemon plushes and favorite Fairies! *slides in*

Hey there! Welcome to PC. :) I am also a big fan of Jigglypuff, though my heart will always belong to Sylveon! I also second what everyone else has said and hope your health conditions improve. Best of luck to you!

pengivenink

A Craft User
Years
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Cool. I might take you up on that, thanks!

Ooh fan and a step mother to boot! Very nice! Aw, and I'm sorry about your health, but please do take care, and we'll always be happy to assist you with anything you need here. <33

Welcome to the forums btw; it's really great to meet you! I hope you have an amazing stay, and I'll be glad to chat with you anytime. <33

Back