• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devils May Turn 19?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Our very own demon slayer,
    resident One Piece fan,
    and PC's most pervy [supporter]Dante[/supporter] turns 19 today!

That's right, our favorite native son of PC is celebrating a monumental occasion in his young life, the big jump into 19 years. It's a glorious time for a young man, filled with adolescent fondling, awkward conversations, social self-importance, and school. Okay, so maybe all that's not exclusive to 19, but you get the gist of things. Dante is finally able to enjoy all the luxuries of adulthood, with the exceptions of drinking and renting a car. o/

Dero, we all love you dearly. Happy birthday, hon. You'll always be my OTP.

so lets all wish [supporter]Dante[/supporter] a happy birthday and make his day extra special!

HappyBirthday.jpg

onepiece_birthdaycake100618_01.jpg

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, happy 19th birthday! <3

b7Rc7uF.jpg

You're honestly a real pleasure to hang out with, and to talk with. I'm really happy that we've gotten to chatting with each other a lot more, because I've always wanted to get to know you better! Never let go of that spark of yours, and I hope you'll continue to shine! c:

Years
  • Oh my good grief birthdays galore this month, huh?

Happy birthday mr. wonderful! You are such a pleasure to talk to and we have a lot in common. Keep sticking around to celebrate many more birthdays with us here on PC, you hear?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Happy birthday, Dero! It's great that you're still around PokéCommunity today celebrating your birthday; you're a very talented artist, and a really friendly guy. You are extremely easy to get along with, and there's just a lot of people that admire you (including me). I know we haven't talked much lately, but let's change that, yeah? n_n" Hope you enjoy, and make sure to save some cake for us; we love 'em!

Yukari

Happy birthday Dante! I've never seen you on this forum before, buuuuuuut, Happy Birthday anyway!

Years
  • It's kinda convenient you share my mother's bday, but yeah happy birthday Dero!

I kept forgetting you were only 19, I could've swore you were older, but I guess maturity for a young age catches me off once again. You're a very talented artist and your works are like so amazing I might have to learn your secret one day.

But oh well, I sure hope your party was awesome and not too crazy!

- Hikari

Back