• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reforming The Prism League

PicPax

Quite Fulffy and Perpetually Triggered
Years
Give me a week or so, and I think I'll be ready for anything. The only problem will be getting a 5-6 IV Ditto, but once I have that, I should have a servicable Team to use for League related events.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Don't feel too bad; since there's only 8 people involved right now- it's guaranteed we all get spots in the league save a scenario where there's a bunch of last second entries by people who have teams made already in sun / moon. I can already tell you my team I'll be starting with will be almost half pokemon I just beat the elite 4 with.

All during this week, until Friday the 30th, we will be conducting the placement matches. After that, we'll be choosing types based on placement match performance. Then, we're open for challengers.

If your information in the OP is NOT PRESENT, you need to respond to my private messages, or post it here so you can be reached for the matches. Even losses will count for more than a lack of battles when it comes time to pick types; so it is completely to your advantage to show up now for the placement matches and battle, even if you lose.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone,

I would love to be a part of this league! I'm a bit late to the party since everyone else has already started doing placement matches and such, but hopefully there is a way to work myself onto the system. My friend code is 3883-9520-6456, which might be useful depending on what I need to do next. I would be happy just taking whatever is left for types and having a weird hodgepodge team to battle with, hopefully that makes things easier. Let me know what else I should do!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 29, 2016
Sorry to be lame, but I think I'm gonna bow out. I've been traveling and working on other projects, and only saw the thread today, so I am totally not prepared. Thanks for the invite though, and I know I'll see some of you around when I'm wearing different hats.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Got 3 placement matches in with Charcoal Embers, TGM, and Pic Pax - results are as follows -

Polar Spectrum vs Charcoal Embers -
Charcoal Embers won
Battle Vid: We both failed to grab it lol

Polar Spectrum vs TGM
Polar Spectrum won
Battle Vid: 4BHW-WWWW-WWW3-QR38

Polar Spectrum vs PicPax
Polar Spectrum won
Battle Vid: VSEW-WWWW-WWW3-QR53

So right now, I'm 2-1 with 3 matches played.

I know there's more going on too; post 'em up people!

We wanna have an order for picks by January 1st.

Years
Discord: https://discord.gg/jcy7WwY
This will be for anyone participating in the league. Whether it be gym leaders, or challenges. Sent some PMs out too with the link as well.

Edit: Also, are we limiting ourselves to Smogon's OU or anything like that? Or is this anything goes? There's a certain mon that I particularly like that is on the uber list.
Edit2: Finishing my team up tonight. I'll take battle invite as of tomorrow morning

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
Alright; y'all motha*****'s so lazy - those placement matches I posted above were apparently the only ones that happened lol. So here's the order of picks for the type draft:
*note - This list was formed based on the number of wins, then matches played, then by primacy of post in this thread.

Polar Spectrum
Charcoal Embers
TGM
PicPax
Skyburial
Illobet
DaddyOctopole
KyotoKerberos
Thropok
Aggrojag
FireSnow

We'll go from first to last with the full pool of typings, then refresh the pool and start back from the first pick. That way nobody gets stuck with the leftovers of types nobody picked initially; and we have as much variety as possible.

The Drafting process WILL BE COMPLETE THIS WEEK. By Friday. I'll be collecting requests via PM too, so if everyone's lazy on picking their damn types, I'll do it automatically through their first second and third preferences in order of their pick.

Let's get it started people -

I'll choose Flying for my pick. Charcoal Embers is up next.

THE REMAINING TYPES FOR FIRST PICKS ARE:
Normal
Fire
Fighting
Water
Flying
Grass
Poison
Electric
Ground
Psychic
Rock
Ice
Bug
Dragon
Ghost
Dark
Steel
Fairy

Years
Alright; y'all motha*****'s so lazy - those placement matches I posted above were apparently the only ones that happened lol. So here's the order of picks for the type draft:
*note - This list was formed based on the number of wins, then matches played, then by primacy of post in this thread.

Polar Spectrum
Charcoal Embers
TGM
PicPax
Skyburial
Illobet
DaddyOctopole
KyotoKerberos
Thropok
Aggrojag
FireSnow

We'll go from first to last with the full pool of typings, then refresh the pool and start back from the first pick. That way nobody gets stuck with the leftovers of types nobody picked initially; and we have as much variety as possible.

The Drafting process WILL BE COMPLETE THIS WEEK. By Friday. I'll be collecting requests via PM too, so if everyone's lazy on picking their damn types, I'll do it automatically through their first second and third preferences in order of their pick.

Let's get it started people -

I'll choose Flying for my pick. Charcoal Embers is up next.

Normal
Fire
Fighting
Water
Flying
Grass
Poison
Electric
Ground
Psychic
Rock
Ice
Bug
Dragon
Ghost
Dark
Steel
Fairy

It's a really tough choice, but I think that my first pic will be Ghost.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Alright then -

Pick progress is now;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Leader's types so far are:
Spoiler:

TGM is up next.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey,

Here are my preferences for if it gets to me when I'm not looking:

1) Steel
2) Fairy
3) Fire
4) Rock
5) Normal
6) Poison

Polar Spectrum

Years
Alright then -

Pick progress is now;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PicPax is up next.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Thank you Iloebet;

Pick progress is now-
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DaddyOctople, KyotoKerberos, and Thopok are next - in that order. I'll begin poking to keep things moving.

Edit: DaddyOctople seems to be a bit busy currently, so we'll pass on over his type for now - Kyoto Kerberos' is up next, and thankfully, they've supplied their list for their top picks for type selections, and their first pick of Dragon is still available. So I'll update the list accordingly, and we're on to Thopok.

Last edited:
Back