• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It does look nice. When it snows I sometimes like to go outside just to see it, especially now with it being rare around here.

Out of curiosity, how often does it snow in Montreal? I'm sure a lot, but does it snow like pretty much every day in the winter?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sometimes I envy people in USA for the lack of snow, haha.

And I can battle you guys, although my team isn't max level, they're above 50, haha.

It does look nice. When it snows I sometimes like to go outside just to see it, especially now with it being rare around here.

Out of curiosity, how often does it snow in Montreal? I'm sure a lot, but does it snow like pretty much every day in the winter?

I would say... you would go MAX 3 days without snowing, and then BOOM a whole lotta snow on that night. Anyways it snows every 2 days on average.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even bother with Gen V. I've never really tried to become familiar enough with the Pokemon to create a real team. Heck, I don't have a good team on any of my games, right now! D; I really need to beat Sapphire version soon, so I can have a better team.

Anyways it snows every 2 days on average.
Just so you know, if my mother finds that out, she's going to show up at your door with the intention of moving in with you guys. Fair warning.

Sir Codin

I think in certain matches scale up or down Pokemon to level 50, so level differences shouldn't be an issue.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No, it's more of an obsession she has. I don't get it.

I'm not active because I'm watching a Youtube video. It's over an hour and a half long. It was originally streamed live earlier tonight, but I wasn't home at the time. They were drinking bean flavored soda. Ew.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know, that does seem gross. I'm curious as to what it tastes like, though. They also have a drink that the flavor is "cucumber wax". What the heck. T:

Crux

Evermore
Years
...Hey all.
...I'm bored out of my mind. •…•

Lj... that does not even sound right. Grass Jelly?
I mean... i'll try anything, but... really?

@Slender:
Pertaining to your question regarding the Hyde statement, no. I was refering to my lack of recognising your attempts to change the subject, but mainly just needed a reason to step out.

Gah, S.M.M Pc!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, so were you trying to creep me out, then, Roc? Haha.
Joking aside, though, why did you post that, anyway?

Haha, Jz, I seen a video of the same people drinking grass jelly soda. One of them nearly vomited. But I can't quite comprehend the idea of it. Probably because I don't know what it is. Google time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's actually a sweet drink that has no taste whatsoever to grass LOL.

I still don't know why they call it grass jelly tho :/

Crux

Evermore
Years
It's a long, semi disbelievable story, but i'm trying to not do anything.

So, pardon my ignorance, but what's this about a party?

@Slender:
No, I was. Seriously, I hadn't seen you get creeped out by anything and was just making sure you aren't quite a sociopath quite yet. ;x
Erm, post which? My abrupt leaving of Pc, or the masochistic lyrics?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Speaking of weird flavors and stuff, I just made a disgusting concoction of stuff.

Panini bread filled with, tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, beans pepper and cheese. toasted

It's delicious, but terribly unhealthy and sounds awful.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, I was kicked off the computer by a family member because my uncle is in the ER and I guess they needed to look something up. I'm hiding in my bedroom on my laptop now. Its fan is broken, though. T:

Oh...Uh, I guess I had misunderstood those lyrics, Roc. My brain must have strayed while I was reading it. To the gutter, to be specific. Sorry about that.
I'm not a sociopath quite yet, though. Yet. ;D
In reality, I probably will never get to that point.

I just looked up grass jelly.
That does not seem appetizing!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, that would be a very...interesting party haha.

I haven't been to many actual parties. Being around buzzed people is entertaining. I was at one party that some of the people were stoned, but I can't really remember it (that's not how I mean that! I can't remember because it was years ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back