• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    What is a golden egg and where to find it

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    First off, absolutely love the game. I like grinding in games, so this is definitely my cup of tea.

I do have a couple of question though. I want that golden mudkip, but the thing is, I can't seem to find where to buy Defence and Special Defence candies to obtain max IVs. Also, I want to make some golden eggs, but I sold the nuggets I found, so I could afford the houses for rent. Is there any way to get more nuggets? And lastly, how does the pickup system work?

Again, love your work and love the game :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Hi, amazing game so far, but im getting stuck at the research center in Sylen city, the professor asks me to go into the elevator, but when i go downstair, he starts to speak and then im unable to do anything (walking, opening menu, save etc) but the music keeps going on

Edit: nvm im just stupid

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    First off, absolutely love the game. I like grinding in games, so this is definitely my cup of tea.

I do have a couple of question though. I want that golden mudkip, but the thing is, I can't seem to find where to buy Defence and Special Defence candies to obtain max IVs. Also, I want to make some golden eggs, but I sold the nuggets I found, so I could afford the houses for rent. Is there any way to get more nuggets? And lastly, how does the pickup system work?

Again, love your work and love the game :]

You can find them at the space station on the first floor you have to find 2 vending machines the left one will give you all the candies

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Hey Stochastic I completed this game till 8th gym and Space station event, that rayquomi though :/ it was awesome can't wait for version 1.0 full release, if you want any inputs I have a few that might help do let me know if you want them as it might contain spoilers for others, Thanks a lot for this awesome game :) :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    Hello
    Congrats the game is really cool, I just have a little problem
    I was playing on a laggy computer and the game crashed while i was looking for an item in the bag because "it took too long" or something like that
    before shutting down, I got a message saying that an emergency save would be made
    I was wondering how to load that emergency save cause when i restarted the game I spawned where I was an hour ago, before playing.
    Thanks for reading
    hope there is a solution ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    Hello
    Congrats the game is really cool, I just have a little problem
    I was playing on a laggy computer and the game crashed while i was looking for an item in the bag because "it took too long" or something like that
    before shutting down, I got a message saying that an emergency save would be made
    I was wondering how to load that emergency save cause when i restarted the game I spawned where I was an hour ago, before playing.
    Thanks for reading
    hope there is a solution ^^

I'm assuming you are playing on mac then? there is a way to fix that on the front page it will allow you to download a file to help fix it all you have to do is put that file in the folder nothing else nothing more

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    How does new game+ work?
    And where do I get a lucky egg? Never mind I found it.
    Where can I find Fortune Cookies?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    i was in the ruins and it said the bidoof is allowed to roam freely what does that mean or do

Bidoof is roaming like how legendary pokemon roam in games. You will encounter that bidoof randomly in the wild.
    Anyone got a list of crafting recipes?
    https://i.gyazo.com/8fa72a767d038f2962cae0a52fbfc85d.png
    What is the shiny rate please ? :)
    1/256
    Defense and Sp.Defense IV candies are in Asutra City Research Lab/Ranger Guild downstairs in a vending machine. There seems to be a 1% chance to pick up nuggets for pokemon that are lvl1-20. The pick up system seems similar to this https://gyazo.com/41f7cff63d6bb692dd29a101439a5374 but rare candies are replaced by Exp Turbos and i haven't seen Destiny Knots and Leftovers.
    Could you please tell me where to find the fortune cookies
    How does new game+ work? Where can I find Fortune Cookies?
    In Naraku Village An old lady north of the Pokemon Center sells Fortune Cookies and Lava Cookies.
    New Game+ means that you get a small exp boost and you bring over your team in your current save file it puts you at the beginning of the game. You only keep your pokemon(They still have their natures, evs, ivs, happiness) but are all devolved to their baby forms if they have one and their movelists are reset to those also.
    Hey Stochastic I completed this game till 8th gym and Space station event, that rayquomi though :/ it was awesome can't wait for version 1.0 full release, if you want any inputs I have a few that might help do let me know if you want them as it might contain spoilers for others, Thanks a lot for this awesome game :) :)
    You should join Stoch's discord: https://discord.gg/fbyjeqF. They're always reading over player suggestions

Back