• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    can a normal mudkip turn into a gold mudkip? or do I have to breed it with a ditto at perfect iv's and max happiness and what are some more methods to make it more happy and max out my mudkip's iv's

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    can a normal mudkip turn into a gold mudkip? or do I have to breed it with a ditto at perfect iv's and max happiness and what are some more methods to make it more happy and max out my mudkip's iv's

You can buy IV candies after the 8th gym. IV candies increases your Pokemon's IV by 1.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    first of all, how do I check if my pokemon has perfect iv's or not second of all how do I get a golden mudkip I'm pretty sure you need perfect iv's and friendship so also how do I check my friendship

You are correct. For Mudkip to evolve to Golden Mudkip you need perfect IVs and max friendship. You can check your Pokemon's IV in the summary and you can check your Pokemon's friendship in Shawmonk City in the Daycare when you enter to the right. You can also increase your Pokemon's friendship there.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    hmm, since a golden pokemon cant evolve, can you make a fully evolved pokemon golden? Or is that exclusive to unevolved pokemon or something? Also are there any base stat changes with the alternate forms for pokemon such as Tailow/Swellow?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    WTF I saved after I got my second gym badge and my game reset to a point well before I got it! I'm sent back to the point before I got both the badge and arrived in the next town!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Hey does anyone knows how to make a rainbow egg ? I have managed to create 2 golden eggs and their effects are amazing.
    Stochastic said Golden Egg + ??? = Rainbow egg,
    and so far I have tried Rare Candy, EXP Turbo, all potions, ice creams, candies etc

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Is there a way to get more than one exp share if so how.

Not at the moment.

Hello, where can I find a Lucky Egg ?

Route 101, hidden in a rock. Or you can craft it with Lucky Yolks and Shells that are farmable in Mr. Joyce's Bakery.

can you tell me what are the data type weaknesses/resistances

Spoiler:

how do i get the hammer

Talk to Calistern or Shawmonk indoor NPCs

is there any place i can get a nugget or get one from using thief on a pokemon

Not at the moment.

Hey does anyone knows how to make a rainbow egg ? I have managed to create 2 golden eggs and their effects are amazing.
    Stochastic said Golden Egg + ??? = Rainbow egg,
    and so far I have tried Rare Candy, EXP Turbo, all potions, ice creams, candies etc

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back