• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Titans on Channel Five

Years
  • As some of you might know, I frequently feel that some RPs would make for amazing tv/anime series or movies. What are some RPs that you could imagine seeing on a screen one day? Any actors or VAs you could see playing certain characters?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I feel like all RPs I'm in at the moment could make some cool shows, although I feel like Titans is more suited for just a comic. I can see Gunpowder working very well as an anime, because of the ridiculous of some of the characters, and I could totally dig a live action version of Venice in the style of Game Of Thrones.

Casting my characters is hard, because I don't know that many actors, haha. I feel like Emmett could be played by that kid that is going to play Spider-man now, if he'd wear a wig. Or maybe Colin Morgan, that could work too. Smiley could be played by Ain Glen, I feel. I have no idea who I'd cast for Arabella. Her extreme skinnynes makes her a bit hard to cast for, haha, I should look into some Victoria's Secret models for her.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    As some of you might know, I frequently feel that some RPs would make for amazing tv/anime series or movies. What are some RPs that you could imagine seeing on a screen one day? Any actors or VAs you could see playing certain characters?

;) You already know what I'm gonna say don't you....
    Gunpowder fits the bill so well.
    Just imagine it
    First they release character trailers:
    Alex Rose-The Predator
    Sophia Hartmann-The Rogue
    Jebadiah Sanders- Yes Deep
    Colt Marshal-The Grafter
    Emmet Holiday-The Joy Rider
    E.t.c

Then there's the show itself. It would have to be set out similarly to I swear I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones, in terms of the way screen time is distributed. Then there's the story itself, all this plot intertwiningl... :D A Gunpowder TV series on HBO would be so hype

I honestly forgot the majority of what I was gonna say in this post because of how exciting the idea is.

EDIT: Casting of course!!!!
    Achilles-I only really know him from Percy Jackson and the Lightning theif (and apparently he was in The Butterfly effect) but Logan Lerman would just fit the appearance I have in mind for Achilles so well.
    Lorenzo-Despite me only really knowing him as playing quite genuine and honest characters(Bruce Banner and the guy from Shutter Island), I like the idea of Mark Ruffalo as Lorenzo. He may be a bit short, but I don't know enough actors to be getting picky xD
    Harper-Anna Sophia robb (Since it is her face claim after all. I don't think Harper is all that hard a character to pull off in all honesty, so whether it's her type of character wouldn't really matter)

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Atlantis. Practically every character has an actor/actress associated with them, NPC and PC. Just go look at the last few pages of posts and see for yourself.​

Years
  • I feel like all RPs I'm in at the moment could make some cool shows, although I feel like Titans is more suited for just a comic. I can see Gunpowder working very well as an anime, because of the ridiculous of some of the characters, and I could totally dig a live action version of Venice in the style of Game Of Thrones.

Casting my characters is hard, because I don't know that many actors, haha. I feel like Emmett could be played by that kid that is going to play Spider-man now, if he'd wear a wig. Or maybe Colin Morgan, that could work too. Smiley could be played by Ain Glen, I feel. I have no idea who I'd cast for Arabella. Her extreme skinnynes makes her a bit hard to cast for, haha, I should look into some Victoria's Secret models for her.

Colin Firth would make the best Smiley. I can't imagine him being played by anyone else.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • I would imagine Gunpowder would be an Anime, but if I had to pick somone... It'd be Andrew Jordt Robinson, for his voice and... personality. I like what he did for Garak (DS9) I know he's not the best but I don't think looking up "bored psychotic killer zealot actor " would lead to the search I'm hoping for.
    Ooohohoho. I found someone better. Andy Morris, the one who played a psychotic jester who was in the Dark Brotherhood (Assassins) in The Elder Scroll 5: Skyrim.

His voice is absolutely perfect for when he is excited.

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler:

Also, Gimmepie, are you making this thread because you are rethinking making Gunpowder in to an Anime?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would imagine Gunpowder would be an Anime, but if I had to pick somone... It'd be Andrew Jordt Robinson, for his voice and... personality. I like what he did for Garak (DS9) I know he's not the best but I don't think looking up "bored psychotic killer zealot actor " would lead to the search I'm hoping for.
    Ooohohoho. I found someone better. Andy Morris, the one who played a psychotic jester who was in the Dark Brotherhood (Assassins) in The Elder Scroll 5: Skyrim.

His voice is absolutely perfect for when he is excited.

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler:

Also, Gimmepie, are you making this thread because you are rethinking making Gunpowder in to an Anime?

As much as I'd love to see that happen, I'm just making this because it is a thought I often have about a lot of the RPs here.

Back