• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters

digs_

dodrio king
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    This sounds dope. I really liked your intro, glad that you decided to finish an old project. I'm planning on playing this tonight, would it be a bad idea to do a nuzlocke on my first play through?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    This sounds dope. I really liked your intro, glad that you decided to finish an old project. I'm planning on playing this tonight, would it be a bad idea to do a nuzlocke on my first play through?

Thanks! Really appreciate it! I tried to make the gameplay a good balance between being both challenging and not requiring ridiculous amounts of grinding with nuzlocke runs in mind. It definitely helps knowing what you're up against beforehand, but going in blind could prove to be a fun experience.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    i have played your no story version and i didn't hate it. but now i'm most defintly going to play it again in the near future. thanks for completing it.

Thanks for playing! Glad to have been able to complete this project after such a long time, hope you enjoy the updated game world!

digs_

dodrio king
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    awesome, I think i'll try my luck. Thanks for the heads up

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Kind of stuck right now, I'm in Stellar city but I don't have HM strength yet to access the gym... And of course the grunts are blocking key entrances, so where do I go next before returning back to Stellar city? Enjoying the game so far.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Kind of stuck right now, I'm in Stellar city but I don't have HM strength yet to access the gym... And of course the grunts are blocking key entrances, so where do I go next before returning back to Stellar city? Enjoying the game so far.

Go to the Safari Zone in Comet City. You get both Surf and Strength there. Glad you're liking it so far!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Thanks, I had figured it out just after I did the post, I've now gotten my 6th gym badge... Will continue on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    So far I'm really enjoying this game, but right now I have an issue. When I tried to use a Sun Stone on my Eevee to evolve it into an Espeon, it refused and a message popped up saying 'Huh?' Is there a reason for this, or is it just a bug of some kind?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    That happens when you don't have the national dex. I scripted it so that you would get it alongside the running shoes. Perhaps you don't have a pokedex yet, but do have the national dex? Have you delivered the Palm Package from the pokemart in the first city?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    Oh, I think I got the pokedex after I got the running shoes. That might have been the problem.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Oh, I think I got the pokedex after I got the running shoes. That might have been the problem.

I tested it out and Eevee is able to evolve with just the national dex and not the regular dex. Getting the regular dex after getting the national dex might be the cause of the problem. I'll try to fix this issue up right away

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    I just restarted my game and I made sure to get the Pokedex before the running shoes and I still didn't get the national dex. This is really weird. It still won't let me evolve Eevee into an Espeon.

Edit: Actually disregard this post. I restarted from before I got the running shoes and it just gave me the national dex. Weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Ok, so getting the regular dex after the national dex/running shoes doesn't affect this. It still is able to evolve. As long as you have the running shoes, you should be fine

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I just restarted my game and I made sure to get the Pokedex before the running shoes and I still didn't get the national dex. This is really weird. It still won't let me evolve Eevee into an Espeon.

The running shoes/national dex guy appears right after you beat the first gym, right on the intersection between Nova City and Parsec Path. The only way I can picture this problem were if either that script bugged out, or if it were somehow skipped

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Edit: Actually disregard this post. I restarted from before I got the running shoes and it just gave me the national dex. Weird.

Oh ok. Yeah, very weird. Interested into why that happened. I'll definitely put in some countermeasure for making the player obtain the dex first.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Got a quick question how does litwick evolve? I know it normally evolves into lampent then use a dusk stone to evolve into chandelure, are there dusk stones in the game? If not then I use which stone (if any)?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Got a quick question how does litwick evolve? I know it normally evolves into lampent then use a dusk stone to evolve into chandelure, are there dusk stones in the game? If not then I use which stone (if any)?

Lampent at level 41, Chandelure with a dusk stone. Dusk stones (and all the other evolutionary stones available) can be bought in the Crater department store

Back