• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.1%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 142 19.9%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Replace it? So like, go through the normal motions of downloading the most recent file on here and just setting it up on multipatch? Sorry, not the most knowledgable on here HAHA

so patch firered with the new patch like normal. after that, go to the folder where you keep the old version and just replace the old patched file with the newly patched file. as long as both files had the same name, you should be able to use your old save

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I was playing 1.02 and I'm in my way to get my second badge. I realised that I didn't have the Pokedex on me, but my Eevee evolved into a Sylveon with the shiny stone. Is this how it's meant to work, or do I need the pokédex to avoid complications.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I was playing 1.02 and I'm in my way to get my second badge. I realised that I didn't have the Pokedex on me, but my Eevee evolved into a Sylveon with the shiny stone. Is this how it's meant to work, or do I need the pokédex to avoid complications.

It means you got the national dex, but not the pokedex, so you're fine. You can get the regular dex at any time and you'll just automatically have the national dex. There was a bug where talking to the lab aide directly when he gives out the running shoes instead of having him walk up to you didn't trigger the national dex script. Huge oversight on my part, but that should be fixed up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    I stuck, what i need to do?
    I just get 4th badge and flute for awake snorlax, but i cant enter Stellar city, because "official police buisness" :(

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    how to transfer save game files into the new versions 1.0.3 ? please help guys

Replace the old .gba file with the updated .gba file and make sure they have the same file names. I also recommend saving somewhere not affected by the update beforehand, such as any pokemon center not at the elite four. Just load up your save as usual after the files get replaced and you should be updated.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I stuck, what i need to do?
    I just get 4th badge and flute for awake snorlax, but i cant enter Stellar city, because "official police buisness" :(

Talk to May inside the building near the pokemon center at Crater City. Basically same thing as getting the Tea in vanilla FireRed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Tyvm :)
    Btw, when i tried to found what i need to do, i noticed i can fight with E4 after obtaining 4th badge :D
    Just fly directly to league, :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Tyvm :)
    Btw, when i tried to found what i need to do, i noticed i can fight with E4 after obtaining 4th badge :D
    Just fly directly to league, :)

Ooh, weird. Wonder how the fly location got there. Might have to do with the map changes I made in the most recent patches. Thanks for the heads up!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Where do you find the exp share in the game. I'm only at the first gym so is it later in the game?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Hey, can we get the stats on the fakemon?
    Also, there is no indicator on what is split into physical special. Is it fully implemented and if so do we just use our best assumption on what move is which?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Hey I've talked to the ace trainer in andromeda city but my beldum still won't evolve, neither would gible, can I somehow fix this without restarting the game? The dex number on the pokemons' info page just say ??? and they have no entries in the pokedex. Game is version 1.0.3 btw here's an image of the ??? I was talking about imgur.com/a/wZ2JO10

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey I've talked to the ace trainer in andromeda city but my beldum still won't evolve, neither would gible, can I somehow fix this without restarting the game? The dex number on the pokemons' info page just say ??? and they have no entries in the pokedex. Game is version 1.0.3 btw here's an image of the ??? I was talking about imgur.com/a/wZ2JO10

Ah man, my quick fix didn't do much. I'll make a quick patch that hopefully fixes this up

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024

I just put up an update that should solve this. Talk to the Pokedex just south of Andromeda City near the exit to the Lost Woods. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hey, can we get the stats on the fakemon?
    Also, there is no indicator on what is split into physical special. Is it fully implemented and if so do we just use our best assumption on what move is which?

I'll see what I can do with the fakemon stats, though for the most part, they have similar BSTs to the Pokemon they replace. For example, the Tortot line has variations of Torkoal's stats.

Physical/Special split is fully implemented, though there is no way to tell which move is which. It should be up to date with the gen 8 physical/special split though, so best to just assume which is which.

Back