• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Wasn't there supposed to be a new plot movement? Oh well.
Khawill, it's green for all Tier 2 PC Supporters. (Ack, I need to get supportership soon. Keeps slipping my mind. ._.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Internet problems, trying to post… sorry guys

I did it! I posted! Wootttt!!

Lilizuki! Drinks for everyone please! c;

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio is sitting in the back alone, free for interaction!
Elise has made conversation with Higoroshi, Pink you can bunny that.
Also, from now one Frio will attempt to determine Youkai races to find humans that he suspects are at the school. This will mostly effect how he will act around the character.

Also It would be helpful to start placing where your character is at the end of your post along as where it was at the beginning. If you don't do this it's fine, but it's hard for me to hunt down who is in the class at any given time.

Years
Well Allister (and also I assume Yorick) are headed towards the teachers lounge, not sure how I'll end up finding out about having to go to class from there.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo's probably gonna go do something... Secretive.

Like hell if he's ever going back into that classroom again.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmm… Elene was already in class right?

Ryuu will start explaining the situation soon. Once everyone has posted atleast once.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Hmm… Elene was already in class right?

Ryuu will start explaining the situation soon. Once everyone has posted atleast once.
Aye.

Must I make a post detailing how Elene and Ashling continued to sit at the desk?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Aye.

Must I make a post detailing how Elene and Ashling continued to sit at the desk?

Well, Elene could insult Higoroshi-sensei if you want. There is not much to insult Nami about since she only entered the classroom just now and a little… pissed I guess.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
She could, but she'd have nothing to gain from doing so. The only reason she's overtly mean to anyone is if it's inevitable, like with blackmailing Gavin, or the crowd would be on her side for doing so.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well :p bite Gavin then? I wanna read it so badly~ and don't worry, the day will end soon, everyone is allowed to hunt down Oz in the next IC day. Unless someone disagrees but I think this IC day has been getting too long and most people have a writers block. I think, or they're just lazy bums

Years
I don't have a block yet. I'm waiting on Genevieve and Geras to have their say on the situation 'cause it would be weird if I just randomly left and wrong of me to just assume they followed me everywhere like puppies.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Gavin has not yet arrived in the classroom. How he makes his request will define Elene's reaction.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm gonna post soon :3 Cheryll is going to head to the classroom, just a heads up gimmepie

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Sorry again, Gimmepie. School's been keeping me busy so I haven't been able to post. Posted just now so Yorick is in the classroom.

@Genevieve - Higurashiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! (I really need to finish that show one day.)

Back