• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How loud would Pokémon roars be irl

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • How loud would Pokémon roars of large legendary Pokémon like Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga, Palkia etc and many of other large Legendary Pokémon and other large Pokémon be irl?

Years
  • I'm just going to flip this over to Pokemon Voting Polls, as this is more of a question and answer thread than a discussion one.

While it's hard to gauge these things based on Pokedex entries, it seems as though Exploud would be the loudest Pokemon. It's said to have cries that can be heard over six miles away (putting it in the same category as a smallish clap of thunder), but it is also said to be able to create earthquakes with its voice, which means it should be much more powerful than that. I don't quite know the decibel scale, but I'm sure that hearing an Exploud's cries would be like standing next to a fighter jet taking off with that type of noise. I'm sure many of the legendary and other large Pokemon would be quite nosy, too, but they might be closer to a lion or elephant in terms of they're cries, rather than having eardrum shattering ones.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Exactly 50.7 decibels.

They'd be varying...? They'd all be as loud as their real-world counterparts, I guess. Legendary Pokémon would be very loud, to the point of being audible probably from miles away, but I think that's as far as the answer can really go here haha. They'd vary, just as any animal would. :D

Sirfetch’d

I'd agree with the fact that it would vary. Exploud would be the loudest along with some legendaries like Entei, Raiko, Dialga etc. The you would have baby Pokemon with quiet roars.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Exploud would have the loudest roars out of all Pokemon, with several legendaries coming close behind.

Back