• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
  • Hey guys the names justin just introducing myself, new here. Favorite pokemon are pretty much all fire types with a few exceptions.

Years
  • Wahey welcome to PC, Justin! :) Awesomepossum to meet you!

We have a fire type fanclub to try out if you're a fire type fan; definitely recommended for anyone who adores the type as much as you. My personal favorite types are electric, ghost, and grass, but each type has too many wonderful Pokemon so it's hard to pick in the long run, haha.

You'll definitely fit in here.. everyone does, especially if they're into Pokemon as the rest of us. Have any plans for what you want to do here or are you just letting the wind take you wherever? We're happy to give suggestions if need be so no need to be scared to ask.

See you and have a wonderful, wonderful stay! Let me know via private or profile message if you need any help during your stay.

Years
  • We're always happy to have new faces! Welcome to PC, Justin!

Given you love Fire-type Pokemon, you'll really enjoy the Fire-type club as Sheep directed you to. Fire-types are delicate yet a strong force, but heck they surely are awesome-looking. I'm more into Water, Grass, Psychic, Ice and Fairy-types myself but hey the types are all cool in the end. PC has so much you can do so do take some time to explore the community and make some friends.

I'm sure you can fit in really well, given we have loads of Pokefans here every day. If there's anyplace you want to check out we're always here to suggest anytime. I do hope you have a wonderful time here at PC and if you ever need to chat I'm always open for a profile message, or you can ask the staff like Sheep there if you have any forum questions. Have fun and see ya!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdyhihihiiii, Justin! <3 Welocme to the forums, and it's grrreat to meet you too!

Ahh, Fire types - I really love fire types too, because of their general raw power. It's like, their power is so great that they can prevent the opponent on using their own stradegy, because their pokemon's HP would be too low, or they would be running low on pokemon hehe. Anyways, do check out that fire pokemon club, yeah? And do try out some of the other boards sometime too! We'd love to learn more about you as the time comes. :3

So, have fun, and toodles! Have a magnificent stay, and always know we wil l always be here to give you a helping hand. n_n

Years
  • hey thanks guys! i will most def check out the fire type club. and i have played only up to black and white because i dont currently own a 3ds or 2ds so im a little behind the x and y pokemon. but i am also thinking about getting into the TCG but i dont know how to find players in my area other then like the one or two tournys we have here i live in
    TN and closer to the Nashville area? are there any areas where may people from the same local area post to discus meet ups or anything like that?

Back