• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • Guys I finally did it! After 216 eggs I finally managed to hatch myself a shiny Cyndaquil! It even had 4 perfect IVs! I'm so damn happy right now! Now time to get myself a shiny Mareep! As soon as I get rid of all these leftovers... :P

Years
  • Guys I finally did it! After 216 eggs I finally managed to hatch myself a shiny Cyndaquil! It even had 4 perfect IVs! I'm so damn happy right now! Now time to get myself a shiny Mareep! As soon as I get rid of all these leftovers... :P

Congratufrickinlations! 216 eggs isn't really that much, I'd say you were really lucky, and Cyndaquil is awesome. Try to aim for shiny Mareep in hordes haha.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Congratufrickinlations! 216 eggs isn't really that much, I'd say you were really lucky, and Cyndaquil is awesome. Try to aim for shiny Mareep in hordes haha.

Thank You!!! :D

I sure hope I'm lucky, don't seem to have much luck going for me, and 216 eggs isn't a lot from what I hear but I've never done so much breeding a one go before so it feels like a lot. I'll get used to it though :)

And for the Mareep I'm going to breed for it too, I hope to use it competitively so I want to guarantee the right nature and a couple perfect IVs :P

Years
  • By the way, there are some Pokemon I bred a while ago (probably around March) and I didn't post them.

Spoiler:

Yes, I was breeding lots of Feebas back then, so I got 3 Shinies, I wanted to see gender differences between them.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • Well it's been a little while since I was last here :nervous:
    Congratz on those 5 shinies that you hatched Passenger. Did you catch the Feebas/Milotic you were using to breed with yourself or from the GTS/Wonder Trade? I'm thinking about hunting a Feebas myself one day considering its Shiny form looks AMa-zing! (Why is Feebas such a pain to find anyway)
    That's a pretty amazing Cyndaquil James901! If it has a good nature and the perfect IVs are in the stats you want along with the shininess. I don't see a reason to not take it into Wi-Fi battles (If you want too that is). Congratz
    @Iceman33174 Wow Shiny Terenvant looks amazing! Congratz.
    @G-Money Congratz on the Shiny Solosis! I take it from the the sentence that it was completely random which have their own unique feel to finding one. Also am I the only one who thinks Solosis looks a bit like frog spawn? o_O
    @Countess Congratz on your Clauncher.
    Congratz to all people who found a shiny or more since my last post.

I too have a new shiny to report and it completes my longest ever hunt. I was initially going for a Magby on my Black 2 version but then when I saw all the other shinies that were availible in the Virbank Complex I decided that anyone from the area would do although I'll admit I was hoping a little more for a Koffing or Growlithe. So finally at 09:35 AM exactly on 25th July 2014 while I was watching Minecraft Pixelmon S2 - Episode 1 - A Whole New World! by MunchingOrange (Strange how 2 of my last 3 shinies have now come while watching a Minecraft video) a golden/yellow Magby appears after 21,926 encounters!!!! I didn't have a shiny charm.

*Found on 24th July 2014 at 9:35 AM after 21,926 encounters*

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Video:
    Spoiler:

To end my post I have a question about the July monthly quest (Coming late I know). One of my Summer targets is Chansey which can know Wish via a special event in FR/LG which was in 2005. So my question is if a pokemon could learn wish via special event. Does it still count for the monthly quest?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Congratulations on your Shiny Magby! It sure took a lot of time to get one. As for myself, yeah I got Feebas via GTS and started breeding it with my 6IV Ditto.

Years
  • Sup guys! It's been forever since I last posted but I guess I'll just do a super quick update. I've no idea what the last shiny I told you guys about was but I hatched a Cranidos via MM on my X most recently, now I'm going after Jigglypuff on Route 3 in FRLG, and then I'll be RAing for Shaymin in Platinum and soft resetting....
    another....
    Treecko.

If y'all remember my last Treecko, you'll know why I'm a tad anxious for this one..
    That was, like, February of last year though...... uhm.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Sup guys! It's been forever since I last posted but I guess I'll just do a super quick update. I've no idea what the last shiny I told you guys about was but I hatched a Cranidos via MM on my X most recently, now I'm going after Jigglypuff on Route 3 in FRLG, and then I'll be RAing for Shaymin in Platinum and soft resetting....
    another....
    Treecko.

If y'all remember my last Treecko, you'll know why I'm a tad anxious for this one..

Hey TheShinyEevee i have a shiny treecko hanging in my box that's never been touched. if you want, you can have it. Tell me if you're interested and if you are, then offers for it.

Also, When you get your shiny shaymin, what will it take to get you to clone it for me ;)

Years
  • Sup guys! It's been forever since I last posted but I guess I'll just do a super quick update. I've no idea what the last shiny I told you guys about was but I hatched a Cranidos via MM on my X most recently, now I'm going after Jigglypuff on Route 3 in FRLG, and then I'll be RAing for Shaymin in Platinum and soft resetting....
    another....
    Treecko.

I'd love to get Shiny Shaymin, especially in X. If it only was any possibility...

Years
    another....
    Treecko.

Long time no see:) congrats on the cranidos and and good luck with your further adventuring!

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • That's a pretty amazing Cyndaquil James901! If it has a good nature and the perfect IVs are in the stats you want along with the shininess. I don't see a reason to not take it into Wi-Fi battles (If you want too that is).

Thanks a bunch! And I actually do plan to use the Cyndaquil for Wi-Fi battles. Congrats on your shinies too! :D

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Thanks for the gratz. Also gratz to everyone else.

I started my Ash Pokemon Challenge today with Noctowl sense I am not having luck witht he golden bug atm. With in 3 hoard encounters in Pokemon Village, a Shiny Foongus appeared which took me by complete surprise. Was not expecting to get another shiny so early, to bad it was not owl. I will have photos later. For now I think I am going to try to get my first friend safari pokemon and hopefully it will be part of my challenge this time lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Congrats on recent shinies guys! Now I'm back at college I don't have as much time to hunt, but I've still been hunting when I can! I'm on 2,100 Sandile hatched in White, and 16,265 Soft resets for Chimchar, almost on the double 1/8192 odds more(16,384). Also speaking of boxes for MM shinies, back in Black 2 I had the shiny charm when I MMed Jace my Growlithe, but he still took 3,330 eggs(roughly 111 boxes) to hatch. I hope everyone has better luck then me right now haha.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
  • Congrats on recent shinies guys! Now I'm back at college I don't have as much time to hunt, but I've still been hunting when I can! I'm on 2,100 Sandile hatched in White, and 16,265 Soft resets for Chimchar, almost on the double 1/8192 odds more(16,384). Also speaking of boxes for MM shinies, back in Black 2 I had the shiny charm when I MMed Jace my Growlithe, but he still took 3,330 eggs(roughly 111 boxes) to hatch. I hope everyone has better luck then me right now haha.
    ~MistressofMightyena~

16k SR's on Chimchar... Oh God, I don't even imagine myself doing that haha! And that's really bad luck with your Growlithe, but I hope next time you will hatch Pokemon at least after 100 eggs :)

Also Congratulations on your Shiny Foongus Iceman3317, unexpected shinies are always the best ones :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys, back again to say I got my very first shiny from Friend Safari, and it is part of my Ash Challenge. I will reveal it and a spoiler in a few minute once I get the photos uploaded.

Thanks. Expect the screenies in a few moments.

This is the Hoard Foongus I got, it was burnt in the first round because I forgot to take Talonflame off the first spot and he had Flame Body. Luckily it kept using Mega Drain and Ingrain.
    Spoiler:

Here is the one I caught in the friend safari, be warned, this is a spoiler to a pokemon Ash has caught recently in the anime.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, back again to say I got my very first shiny from Friend Safari, and it is part of my Ash Challenge. I will reveal it and a spoiler in a few minute once I get the photos uploaded.

Thanks. Expect the screenies in a few moments.

This is the Hoard Foongus I got, it was burnt in the first round because I forgot to take Talonflame off the first spot and he had Flame Body. Luckily it kept using Mega Drain and Ingrain.
    Spoiler:

Here is the one I caught in the friend safari, be warned, this is a spoiler to a pokemon Ash has caught recently in the anime.
    Spoiler:

Heck yea! Hawlucha is amazing and it's shiny is even better:) congrats on both:)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Thank you.

I have decided to go back to my original plan and only counting pokemon Ash has had for more than 1 episode. Because it just wouldn't count as a catch. So that takes out Raticate and Beedrill. Haunter will be included sense everyone usually remembers it and he had it for 2 episodes. Also, I am not going to catch 30 Shiny Tauros, although that would be a heck of a achievement. :p

I am currently trying to get Caterpie or Corphish, but I am not having very good luck with those two at the moment. Think I need to take a break from them. I am not sure what will be next though.

Last edited:

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • @Iceman Awesome congratz on the Foongus and that stunning Hawlucha! That's step 1 out of 68 for your As's pokemon quest thing (If your including all pokemon that were temporary, given away, or traded away along with the ones he still has) or 72 if you include the pokemon he caught in the Electric Tales of Pikachu Manga. Also I'm guessing Noctowl is of high priority on your targets list seeing as it's Ash's only shiny pokemon.

Speaking of shiny versions of Ash's pokemon I woke up this morning and seeing as how all 10 of my boxes were full regarding my Zorua Masuda Method hunt, decided to go back to my Chansey hunt on Pokemon Diamond. I'm using the repel trick with a level 18 pokemon in the Trophy Garden as it cuts down the pokemon you can find to just Chansey and Pikachu (Which is alot better then if no repel was used). I turn on my DS and do my first encounter for the day and this Pikachu comes across the screen. I thought it was a little darker than normal and my mind had caught the possibility of it being a shiny but I decided to keep calm and watch the animation but then it sparkled. It wasn't my ideal target but I'll take it, now onto phase 2. I caught it on the same file that I caught Shiny Dialga and Shiny Geodude on. I had to go through 50 REs to find it. It can also count for the Monthly Quest seeing as how Pichu can learn Wish through breeding and you can evolve said Pichu into a Pikachu that knows Wish.

*Caught on the 28th July 2014 at 8:01 AM*

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Video:
    Spoiler:

Good Luck on your hunts everyone!!!!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Actually that makes 4. I decided to include pokemon who were Kalos caught/born sense the start of the year. Which included Boldore and Leavanny. I also decided to use the Pichu and evolve it. It was just sitting there, waiting to be used, so I did :p

And yes, Noctowl was suppose to be my first one before Hawlucha, but I ended up getting Foongus instead. I might try to get Caterpie again, but that bug is making me mad. Lol jk. I might just find a random number or name generator and put the names in there of what might be next.

Back