• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Writer's Dex

bobandbill

one more time
Years
A reminder that you can always submit for previous Pokémon already featured.

But let's keep things moving. The current Pokémon are the original fire starters: Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Whops left this lying around for longer than I wanted. Oh well, guess I can bump for this announcement.

After some discussion I'm sad to say (but at the same time agree with it too) that we've decided to drop this project.

While there's been an evident amount of interest for this dex, there has been a a lack of people doing more than actually expressing said interest and actually writing something. No one Pokémon has brought more than three entries (and that's over an extended period of time), and if the likes of the Charmander lines brings exactly zero entries, then this project doesn't look like it'll improve either.

Feel free to suggest alternatives or the such, but yeah, this is being dropped.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Oh good I didn't want to break the rules to revive this... er, except it's being dropped.

While I'm personally a little sad, I can agree that it might just be a hassle to upkeep. It was a cool idea, and I feel maybe it did help to bring activity to this forum at first.

If I think of a good alternative, I'll let ya know. But the idea is pretty specific, so no guarantees.

Back