• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
UnseenIdiot said:
uh yah black hedgehog i think i will just steal it! u jerk i think it is good but u need to be more courteous when it comes to people threads ok?
And no one will reply my pms so screw this
Please keep posts like that out of this thread. If you have a problem with The Black Hedgehog, then please take it to some form of private communication. The forum rules say to respect all members - and calling somebody a "jerk", regardless of who they are or what the situation is, definitely isn't following that rule.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
UnseenIdiot- Despite your personal annoyance, please start by being courteous and respectful to everyone else in this thread; then you can simply PM The Black Hedgehog for whatever reasons you have on your own.

Thank you~

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Thanks Cowrie and Lily ^_^, anywho i found some KH Sprites which included a Squall and Unknown and i edited off the Squall to make a base, which is for the Bios of my 4th Gen Comic, and this is the first one i've made its of Darth Kitty :P <3, tell me whatcha think.

5cecfd82.png

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Thanks guys

Conor- I know it was simple that is why I chose to make it, there will two more parts to it, then I will start a water/dark line and a grass/???? line, not sure if the grass will be a mix type or not.

Anyone got a name for my little bugger there( not intending a pun)

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
Years
fine.... the jerk thing i was joking btw
its just not cool what happened and i have pmed him he just wont reply

u admins need to stop being so serious!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Haha, kinda funny, but i want it to be a more meaner name. I am making starters and all the starters i am making are more mean looking then starters would normally be. But i think i have a name now anyway. Thanks Black

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
awsome, ohh and i edited my scratch alittle,
Scratchedited.png
now i jsut have to some up with an idea for the second evo in this line.

I don't know much about that style so, i can really give any crit. Looks good though

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
I wanted you to tell me how does this sprite look u/////u
It's a revamp...
seadra1.gif

seadrarevamp.png

the original and the FR/LG version...

It's my very first revamp o___O I'll understand if it's not perfect XD

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Karmillina: Nice revamp, not a terrible job, If that was your first then you should keep working. Chack my avatar, i did those revamps. I ahve thread around here with all my revamps, but i believe it is past its 4 week post mark, so don't post in it.

TBH: I wish i could give crit, they are really good, and look like the character you are representing. I geuss i would have to try my hand at one of those sometime.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ok, i finally finished Josie, its a little sloppy, so i'll probably redo it, i just wanna get the bios for the chars up XD...

4f061e30.png

Last edited:

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
Years
That is really good, Hedge! The non conventional sprite does look a bit odd, granted, but it is a lot better than anything I could do. :)

My first ever scratch and mix. XD

Scratch:

I like to call this: Meditating Fawn. XD I spent quite a while on the shading, but I think I made it too light. If you zoom in you can see it... XD

Meditatingfawn.jpg

Mix:

Ma pegasus. Made in Piant because I can't be asked to download my other programs. XD From a rapidash, ponyta and pigeot. As it was in paint, it wouldn't let me rotate properly. So the right back leg I added is wonky. *hits self* Ah well. :)

Pegasus.png

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Lol, you can rotate, well...at 90 degree angles, because i use Paint as well, and its just for the bios, just wanted to be unique about things lol, otherwise i like it.

Kingdom

Spriter and Kingdom Hearts Fan
Years
Can someone rate my avatar?
I can't post pictures yet, so.
The firelion is a pixel over of a drawing i drawed some weeks ago, and the backround is 100% scratched.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
Kingdom said:
The firelion is a pixel over of a drawing i drawed some weeks ago, and the backround is 100% scratched.

Wow that's great! I like the backroud and how you used it with the Lion.

Okay well I was bored so I made this Please rate:
rivallol.png

Last edited:
Years
Kingdom said:
One thing is for certain - I absolutely love the background there. The clouds had me fooled for a few moments; it wasn't until I actually looked at the picture up close that I realized that they were indeed pixelized, heh. The background looks like an actual scene, instead of something that was just slapped on the picture. Good job with that. ^_^

The rest of the picture is good, too, but the background is what really stands out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back