• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
Years
I felt kind of bored the other day so i made these two:
attachment.php
attachment.php

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
Years
Houndoom1 said:
Those are good I like the first one the best. Did you make themfrom scracth or did you use other Pokemon as base parts?

Both actually, some parts i shaped and shaded myself and other parts i just took from existing pokemon.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Lil Chikarita said:
Does anyone wanna coment on this little dood?

CustomL.png

aawwwWWWW i love it

The circle spot thinger there on the head looks a little odd. From a side angle, it seems like it should be more oval-ish looking. It's kinda off center too. As already mentioned the whiskers look a little off as well. Other than that, no real complaints. Very cute. XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ok, just finished Oozaru OW, i may remake this using groudon, but i'm proud of it.

4df3df9f.png

And heres Golden Oozaru

5ec81bb3.png

Last edited:
Years
G-Man: Sorry, but please don't make a thread if you're not going to show atleast 4 pieces of sprite work, this counts for sprite sheets aswell. But rather than close the thread, I'll move your post to the Spriters Showcase instead.

~Moved

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Hey guys, I'm back with some new scratch sprites that I made COMPLETELY from scratch. Although Princess Cassandra looks similar to a trainer sprite, she was made from you guessed it, scratch
cassandramagenta9jp.png

Whaddaya think? They're the main characters in a series called Magmon I created that I've been working since the third grade but the series has been developing very slowly.... but that's mainly because I dont wanna make any mistakes. And that staff Cassandra holds is a magic wand with an orb that glows different colors under different elements. I wanted to capture it's shinines.

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
I heard you can make Sprite Shops from a friend ... is this true?

Years
Crystal Clair said:
Hey guys, I'm back with some new scratch sprites that I made COMPLETELY from scratch. Although Princess Cassandra looks similar to a trainer sprite, she was made from you guessed it, scratch
cassandramagenta9jp.png

Whaddaya think? They're the main characters in a series called Magmon I created that I've been working since the third grade but the series has been developing very slowly.... but that's mainly because I dont wanna make any mistakes. And that staff Cassandra holds is a magic wand with an orb that glows different colors under different elements. I wanted to capture it's shinines.
The only problem I can see (just by looking at them) is that the girl looks like she's leaning backwards a bit.

Otherwise, looks good. ^^ The colors are a bit bright, but not like...painfully bright, at least not for me. I do like the way they look; while I don't know if it was intentional, the black parts of the outlines, plus the colors used in the sprites, make me think of old rpg games (which I love). At least, that's what I think for the girl.

As for the slug creature, I think it's cute for some reason. Maybe it's the eyes.

Blizzara said:
I heard you can make Sprite Shops from a friend ... is this true?
It says in the Pixel Art rules that sprite/pixel request threads aren't allowed. So no, it's not true. :/

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
Cowrie said:
It says in the Pixel Art rules that sprite/pixel request threads aren't allowed. So no, it's not true. :/

M'kay, I must have read over that by accident. Thanks!

---

Just made this, for no reason whatsoever. :/

img98.imageshack.us/img98/8531/fearocate5le.png

Can't actually post the image until I have 15 posts. x.x

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Scratch.png

that is my first scratch ever. Any and all C+C welcome.

It is a fire/bug type. This is because fire is not weak nor starong so it jsut normal damage amaking it capable to be a fire/bug type.

No name yet, I could appreciate suggestions for names as well, Something that is incorporating both the fire and bug part of the pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Hyperion: Titan of Light said:
Scratch.png

that is my first scratch ever. Any and all C+C welcome.

It is a fire/bug type. This is because fire is not weak nor starong so it jsut normal damage amaking it capable to be a fire/bug type.

No name yet, I could appreciate suggestions for names as well, Something that is incorporating both the fire and bug part of the pokemon.

it looks Ok but it also looks too simple cause there's not much to drawing a squirmy line or 2, that's just my opinion

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:
Ok, just finished Oozaru OW, i may remake this using groudon, but i'm proud of it.

4df3df9f.png

And heres Golden Oozaru

5ec81bb3.png

Will anyone rate my work?

Also, as far as things go that is superb Hyperion :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I like them, but u should have made the body of the little sprites a little bigger, so that it's in proportion with the big one. Now, here's an upgraded version of my water starter,Galico, whose shading and outline was improved by ramon99, (tnx ^^)

Plz rate
and also here's my grass starter's second stage, growsh (goat+flower+bush), plz rate:

Last edited:

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
Years
uh yah black hedgehog i think i will just steal it! u jerk i think it is good but u need to be more courteous when it comes to people threads ok?
And no one will reply my pms so screw this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back