• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Please rate my fusion, its a pokemon infected with a virus... its for my upcoming game im making.
    untitled3km.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    they look a little spasticated other than that awsome maybe try and fix the outline

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • AnDrOmAn said:
    i'm sorry if i'm flooding this topic (i'll start a sprite display soon) but i just HAD to show you guys this one:
    scythetyrant4hw.png

you don't have to worry, that's no flood. Your sprites are simply awesome!! I loved how did both versions come out... That's how I want to do it someday XD... maybe someday... anyway, I liked them a lot.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You have to give credit you know! and i'll do it soon...Im quite Busy at the Moment...anyone else going to rate?

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    It's my revamp of Silver - Poliwhirl! (FRLG original is at left where Silver revamp is at right) Comments and constructive criticism gladly accepted as always! ^_^

wippoliwhirl0zo.png

~Kucheat

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey...Its Me again, this time with a Sudowoodo ISOMETRIC Overworld. It took alot of Time (and I mean alot!) and Id Like you Guys to Rate it Please...

View attachment 33108 (Click for it to be enlargened)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Gee...Thanks shadowfuse! Im now making an Isometric Roxanne (from Rustbro Gym) using a Megamancharchter as the Base. The Roxanne Im doing will be put foward to darthjarjar who is making an Isometric Pokemon Game! (Check out the link in my sig for details)...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Hi, this is my 1st revamp ^^, feraligatr (gold) and a fusion i made, kabaldo (kabutops and armaldo)

Plz rate both ^^

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Rawr! I revamped the flying sprite.
    And because I can, I put my sprite on it. :D

oldpidgeot.gif
    ::
    darienpidgeot.gif

Shiny.