• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Reminds me a cave in Hoenn, the place where you find TM11 Sunny Day. :)

Yes! Let's keep making connections for Kalos and Hoenn!
milotic_zps47ba1c73.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Yes that is what I'm thinking, its pretty cool to know that there might be more Legendaries.

Regarding the "Friend Safari" what I heard was that each of your friend has their own Safari which you can visit and according to what pokemon they have or use that is the pokemon you will encounter. The leaker said that he visited his girlfriend's Friend Safari and found Ledybaa and Jiglypuff.

Also if you guy haven't heard there's this place called the "Battle Maison" which functions like a Battle Frontier with stuff like Battle Factory, Battle Tower, etc. Finally there seems to be a Monorail in the game, for what use I don't know.
i heard you gain access to a train from proff sycamore this is also in the same bit of info that mentions the friend safari so i dont know if that is what it sends you to or not

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sea Spirit Cave.... It would make sense to have a Sea/Water Legend. Since we have a sky,underground, or foresty legend at the moment. So yeah I can see it being event pokemon area. We are at 718. I can see them having 2 events to bring it to an even number, maybe, but I don't know. I was a bit surprised when the Z legend was a underground and not water legend.

I will have no use for Friend Safari, since I don't have anyone that plays multiplayer in the pokemon games. I have friends that play the game, but we never trade or anything. The Monorail probably leads us to that area/areas. Might explain what happened to the south part of Kalos or France, that people say disappeared.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Sea Spirit Cave.... It would make since to have a Sea/Water Legend. Since we have a sky,underground, or foresty legend at the moment. So yeah I can see it being event pokemon area. We are at 718. I can see them having 2 events to bring it to an even number, maybe, but I don't know. I was a bit surprised when the Z legend was a underground and not water legend.
maybe it is frozen in what i expect is ice that the persons reflection is seen, i doubt it but it'd be cool!

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
i heard you gain access to a train from proff sycamore this is also in the same bit of info that mentions the friend safari so i dont know if that is what it sends you to or not

It could very much be that. I'm excited to see what more post game features can be found.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I hope bergmite( if it's really real) comes fairly early. Maybe no later than around the 4-5th gym.

Judging by the time it was leaked and the fact that it's a part of the mountain dex (along with many other ice types), I wouldn't count on it unfortunately.

It seems like we won't be able to catch Bergmite until 6th gym.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Sorry if it seems like I'm just obsessed with this type, but does anybody know what other Ground types we can find before Clemont? I usually just grind up specific Pokemon to sweep gym leaders, so possibly one that can learn Stone Edge. I remember hearing he has an Emolga, is that correct?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Sorry if it seems like I'm just obsessed with this type, but does anybody know what other Ground types we can find before Clemont? I usually just grind up specific Pokemon to sweep gym leaders, so possibly one that can learn Stone Edge. I remember hearing he has an Emolga, is that correct?

From what I know, Bunnelby's evo and the snake like legendary are the new Ground-types.
Sandile is part of Coastal Dex and you might want one!

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS DISCOVERED A MOSS ROCK IN THE KALOS REGION?! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT AND I NEED TO HAVE LEAFEON DURING MY IN GAME JOURNEY! *GOES INTO THE DEPTHS OF GOOGLE*

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
maybe its a hype train that goes all they way to hoenn ;D

Hehe I wish. You know, maybe we will see all the past Gym leader 3D sprites in the Battle Maison, you could fight them in the B/W Battle Frontier if I'm not mistaken. Can you imagine fighting Red and he has MegaCharizardX like in Origins, that would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Judging by the time it was leaked and the fact that it's a part of the mountain dex (along with many other ice types), I wouldn't count on it unfortunately.

It seems like we won't be able to catch Bergmite until 6th gym.

However since we don't need to see a pokemon to request on the gts you could probably request one when you start the game and likely have one by the 2nd or 3rd gym as long as you're not playing crazy fast.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Hehe I wish. You know, maybe we will see all the past Gym leader 3D sprites in the Battle Maison, you could fight them in the B/W Battle Frontier if I'm not mistaken. Can you imagine fighting Red and he has MegaCharizardX like in Origins, that would be awesome.
then id have to go head to head with my charizard x and take that mothertrucker down and show him who's boss! >:)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
BeefTaco, has the rumor about the pokemon going past 718 been confirmed true or false yet?

Are there any new spoilers yet?

No new Mega have been seen and the only other thing that have been seen is the Z Legend. There is also a new cave called Sea Spirit Cave that is possible area for a event legend.

Also for the people who call event legends a DLC. It is true it is DLC. I think when they said they would not have any DLC that meant for the eStore and not Mystery Gift Events. Otherwise they wouldn't have even bothered to have a Mystery Gift option in the game. Not to mention we are already getting a Torchic Event which is DLC.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
BW had no battle frontier...B2W2 did have PWT though which is proably what you're thinking of Taco.
I wanted to see Hilda or Hilbert appear in these games...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
BeefTaco, has the rumor about the pokemon going past 718 been confirmed true or false yet?

No new Mega have been seen and the only other thing that have been seen is the Z Legend. There is also a new cave called Sea Spirit Cave that is possible area for a event legend.

Also for the people who call event legends a DLC. It is true is is DLC, but I think we they said they would not have any DLC is meant for the eStore and not Mystery Events. Otherwise they wouldn't have even bothered to have a mystery even option in the game. Not to mention we are already getting a Torchic Event which is DLC.
yeah i had assumed they meant paid dlc like COD not events otherwise thered be no torchic event oh also theres this:

Don't miss a limited-time opportunity to get 12 Quick Balls to use when you begin your journey into the Kalos region! Preorder or purchase your copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y at Tesco stores to receive a unique serial code, then enter the code in your game to receive this set of Quick Balls. Quick Balls are particularly effective when trying to catch a wild Pokémon at the beginning of battle, and they'll help you start building your Pokémon collection right away!
Look for stickers on Pokémon X and Pokémon Y game packaging at Tesco stores to make sure your game has a serial code inside. Then, enter the code in your game and start catching Pokémon with these useful Quick Balls! so yeah there is DLC some of which albeit is kind of pointless is pre order exclusive

Reactions: Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back