• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Toy Story 4 (please mark spoilers clearly!)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Has anyone seen Toy Story 4 yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it this weekend!

As always, please mark spoilers in
    Spoiler:

Years
  • We watched it on opening day and were also worrying about the whole closure thing after TS3 but if anything TS4 wraps things up even better.

What I will say though is take tissues if you get emotional at movies. I was crying during the opening scene and then several more times before the ending where again I was in floods of tears. Even my partner was sobbing and she practically never cries at movies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I watched it like 2 days ago, it was way nicer than I thought it would be, I didn't cry during the movie but it did make me tear up at certain points of the movie, which doesn't happen often on movies with me.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I watched it over the weekend! Went in still feeling like the TS franchise ended perfectly with TS3 but left realising I should always trust Pixar. (Except with the Cars franchise but we don't talk about that.)

Spoilers ahead.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Just saw this and really liked it.

I am probably the only one who was surprised when
    Spoiler:
    It makes sense, I just...didn't see it coming at all and was so, so touched.

Randy Newman's I Can't Let You Throw Yourself Away is also amazing and I've been listening to it on repeat!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I am probably the only one who was surprised when
    Spoiler:
    It makes sense, I just...didn't see it coming at all and was so, so touched.

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i tend to not see movies often so i came into this thread like ah whatever i'll read the spoilers and oops now i'm actually crying. great lmfao. now i feel like i have to go see it.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • i tend to not see movies often so i came into this thread like ah whatever i'll read the spoilers and oops now i'm actually crying. great lmfao. now i feel like i have to go see it.
    Should see it! It was good.

I do feel that TS3 wrapped up the series well and was a stronger film, but it was still worthy of being in the TS series. Good humour, great music and animation, and a satisfying end overall.

Back