• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pet's name?

What does your pet's name start w/?

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • My cat's name is Korky (from the cat from The Dandy, he has the same markings as well), and my dog's name is Sally (no anecdote about this one - my mum just thought it looked like a Sally).

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I have three cats and two dogs. The cats are named Patch, Kitty, and Lily, and the dogs are named Honey and Kensington. ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The last pet I had was a mouse and she died. Her name was Sakura after Cardcaptor Sakura because her fur was brown and beige.
    My hermit crabs name kept changing. I just remember naming them Amanda and Shannon (maybe you'll know why)
    My sixth grade guinea pig was Emily
    My first grade guinea pig was Petrie
    My eighth grade Japanese fighting fish was Nemo
    My first hermit crab, I 4got his name

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Ahh~my many petz X3
    I have a duck named Will (I uzed to have Will, Grace, Dharma, and Greg..but..;_;'')
    A gooze named Gooze (although by now he zhould anzwer to SHUT UP STUPID BIRD!! <_<'')
    A rabbit named Ceazer
    A dog named Jenna
    And finally two catz, Emma, and my kitten, Jeep :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I have a cat named Snickers, but he's a black cat so it doesn't make any sense.

Lucid

I have a plain ol' goldfish, that I named Vincent, after a stupid inside joke XD;
    I've had it since fall, I'm surprised it's still alive o.o;

Years
  • We have a hampster, I think it's name is Hiaku. XD
    We also have snakes, but I don't know what their names are. o.o;;;;

I want to get a cat and name after one of my favorite characters. All I need is a cat, and an idea of what I want to name it. lol

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • But what if you have two pets that have names on each opposite sides of the alphabet?XD Then what can you vote on this poll?o.o;
    I have two cats named Kiki,after the witch in the movie "Kiki's Delivery Service" and Cece...cause it rhymed with Kiki.XD

Back