• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Dracus Caeli
PokeRebel Commander​

Dracus stood there, watching the recruits with a plotting look. Dracus felt trickles of rain land on his head. Within a short time of the rainfall, Dracus heard thunder. Great, I will have to stay for a while,
Dracus thought, with not much enthusiasm.
He had planned to meet with General Khufu to discuss the invasion, but that would have to wait. Dracus walked inside the cave and headed towards the Instructor's Office to wait for the storm to pass by.
" I hear that the spies have left for Sunnyshore,"
The Instructor stated. Dracus found this to be disturbing. Giving orders without my approval, Khufu will have to be dealt with,
Dracus pondered. Dracus looked out the window and into the sea.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Wade looked back once every twenty seconds, but apparently it wasn't enough. When he turned, thinking of possible methods in order to enter the Sunnyshore base, Lydia was gone. Now where did she go?

Actually, who could blame her? Being a spy wasn't an easy job, as you had to travel from place to place, familiar and unfamiliar, then you had to steal information from someone that might be difficult to deal with. Some newbies left the spy department on their second day, so maybe Lydia was the same. Maybe she was going back home.

But somehow Wade knew that she didn't, and he turned around, retracing their steps. When he was about to give up again, he heard a voice that sounded like the Zorua spy, and headed towards the voice's direction.

"Wade? You there?" the voice called out, and Wade tracked the voice, finding the location where it came from with his ears, and judging by the loudness, she was near. Hiding behind a tree, he looked at the confused Zorua, lost in the route leading to Sunnyshore. They were almost there, and entering the thing would be a pain.

Walking towards Lydia from behind, Wade held a little smile and spoke, "Never leave a spy behind."

When he was done with the short sentence, he shot off once again, towards the Sunnyshore city. Right now, the tall buildings could be seen already, and in the next post (lol), they were going to enter the base...

(we're on route 222 now)

Last edited:

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Khufu burst into the room where Dracus was staring out the window. Judging by the creases in Dracus's forehead, he was irritated over something. Approaching cautiously, Khufu asked softly, "You ready to plan the attack on Jubilife?"

Thunder burst in the distance, and with the faint rumble Khufu couldn't tell if Dracus had replied or not. Slowly, he repeated, "Are you ready to plan the attack?"

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Ambush

(OOC - I'm currently going to take control of Ben, a soldier in the 50 man squad going towards Lake Valor.)

Ben walked much further ahead than the rest of his group. Who could blame him? It was his first assignment as a soldier of the HR. He was nervous, excited, scared, frustrated, all at the same time. The other veteran soldiers could understand his situation.

The soldiers were much behind Ben, chatting away. Ben was looking at his machine gun he held in his hand, curious.

Suddenly, he heard some noise ahead of him, and looked up in alarm, to see an Umbreon and a Zorua. He was frozen on the spot. Luckily the two Pokemon hadn't seen him yet, but they would sooner or later.

"They must be spies. They gotta be spies, no other Pokemon would be brave enough to come so close." Ben thought.

He thought about shouting out to the others, but then the Pokemon would escape.

Scared, Ben slowly lifted his gun, his hands shaking, and let the bullets fly.

Almost all the bullets missed, due to his shaking hand, but one bullet connected, hitting the Zorua on its leg.

Hearing the gunshots, the other Soldiers came running, and quickly formed a circle around the 2 Pokemon.

The Pokemon were now surrounded...

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
Wade and Lydia were trotting along route 222, with their guards on as they knew they were near to the Sunnyshore base. But alas, the two of them couldn't see everything, and even a veteran spy had its limits. Suddenly a bullet shot past Wade's face, making him jump back in fear.

It was so close, as the bullet sped past his face right before his nose. He looked to see who the attacker was, but suddenly he found himself surrounded by a group of soldiers. Ambush.

Wade was about to shield Lydia so she wouldn't get hurt, but it was a tad too late. She was shot in the leg, and fell onto the ground. Hurt before they even got there, and it was only her first mission.

"L-Lydia." Wade stammered, shocked to see his ally in such pain and stood next to her, protecting her with his body as he looked at the one that shot her. He growled, but there was nothing he could do...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
A sudden, stinging pain was sent through her leg. It felt as if a chunk of her flesh had just been ripped off, and pain was shot through her nerves like wildfire. It stung through her bone, and the bullet shattered, causing her entire leg to burn. In shock she cried out with a noise that could impact even the most cold of hearts. Lydia clenched her teeth and tried not to show her horrid pain, but it was too much and a tear started forming in her eye.

It happened so fast. Why couldn't she have moved quicker? Why did she not see it coming? ...She couldn't move her leg, or get up. The humans; she had never hated them before. Her hatred from them had grown from the stories she had only heard. Up until this point it had always been hard for her to believe such stories. About the abuse, the fighting, murders. She had never knew what to believe. Her world was never perfect, but it was never horrible either. It was always hard, but not anymore. Her anger grew as she snarled at the man who shot her. She may have been down, but the Zorua wasn't finished. Alice had to do something before her partner was hurt, let alone herself.

Immediately dark aura surrounded her, and as soon as the soldiers were ready to shoot, a sudden force blasted them back. Sucker punch. That would be enough to give both her and Wade some space. Lydia got up, limping greatly on her left side. If only she was quicker, this wouldn't have happened. She could tell Wade was upset, but he couldn't feel bad for her. He would also get hurt, and if he was shot it would be over for the both of them.

"Don't worry about me!", she cried out, "I can protect myself. You can do more damage...g-go!"

An invisible shield formed around around the tiny creature. Again Lydia collapsed- the pain was unbearable, and her tiny leg was too weak. She snarled fiercely at her opponents, but she was weak, and couldn't offer much more help to her courageous partner. Memories flooded back. She use to be able to protect her own family, but here she was now. Falling down, blood dripping on the ground, and her partner fighting for their lives. It was painful for her to watch, and she felt regret for coming here. But the Zorua's power, whether her enemies knew it or not, was growing. And she would show everyone why she joined as a spy.
A small, devilish smile crossed her face.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
Suddenly a black eerie aura surrounded Lydia as she blasted a nearby human with Sucker punch, sending the human flying until he slammed onto a tree trunk. So she still has the power to fight Wade smiled, impressed and scanned the 50-man army for the weakest one. He found a little soldier that wasn't paying attention and suddenly leaped onto him, then his rings glowed as he bit into his neck with his fangs.

The soldier gasped, and without a word, collapsed onto the ground, head first. He was about to continue, but then he saw some soldiers surrounding the injured Zorua, and he growled, his rage unable to hide inside him any longer. A black shadow ball forming before his mouth, he pushed the ball towards the soldiers, pushing them away from Lydia.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Wade roared, and since the humans had translators, they could understand.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
The humans were shooting at her shield. Lydia held it up, but little cracks were starting to form, and she knew she had to get out fast. The Zorua watched Wade use the Shadowball to blast the humans away, and she saw her chance. Lydia disengaged the shield, and used Nasty Plot to power up. It wouldn't be too much longer now, but the pain was eating her alive and she was unsure if her attacks would do much damage, let alone damage herself. But she felt even worse, knowing she was slowing her partner down. She promised she wouldn't be a burden.

The soldiers were getting back up. A bullet flew right past her, and Lydia got scared. But now her power was at its peak. She would have to release a move sometime. She just had to have the courage to unleash it, yet the new spy didn't have the guts to hurt anyone. And she knew she couldn't be shot again.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Wade watched anxiously as her shield started to crumple, and he was worried about her. The feeling was rather weird for Wade, as he had never cared for anyone in his life, but he didn't care about the feeling right now. A bullet shot past Lydia and she was scared, fear in her eyes once again.

But Wade did notice something. She was...charging? Something was stored inside of her, something she had been hiding. Maybe she was charging some unknown attack, maybe she was about to create illusions. He had no idea, but he jumped in front of Lydia, protecting her again.

"Use it." Wade looked into Lydia's eyes and nodded firmly. But when he turned a dart was found attached onto his front leg, and dizziness was taking over. He couldn't see properly, and his vision blurred. Stupid Darts Wade thought, but smiled since he blocked the dart for his partner. With one last pant, he dropped onto the ground, unconscious, right in front of Lydia.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Silence lay on the roof of the PokeRebels base and let the rain fall onto her. The Weavile enjoyed storms like this when she could get out alone and not have to worry about being disturbed by anyone disliked being in the rain. It was times like this that she could relax... That is, as much as you could relax in the middle of a war when the humans could attack at any moment. When that thought crossed her mind she growled slightly and narrowed her eyes. Humans. They were the reason she was here and not at home on Mt. Silver. They were the reason for all her pain and suffering. If not for them her mother would still be alive.

Silence brushed these thought from her mind. Instead she thought about what she had heard today. She recalled overhearing Khufu telling Wade and some Eevee named Lydia, who was apparently a new spy for the PR, to check out an area over by Sunnyshore.

She tilted her head slightly as she sometimes did when she was thinking about something that seemed curious to her. That Eevee didn't seem normal somehow. She wasn't sure why but Lydia just seemed strange. The Weavile chuckled. 'Than again, everyone is a bit strange around here,' she thought. Thoughts of Lydia soon left her mind and she returned to staring at the clouds as thunder boomed overhead.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Wade collapsed. Lydia saw a dart on his leg, and freaked out. Her partner looked lifeless, just laying there, stone cold, and she knew she would be next. All she could do now was act. It was her turn to protect him.

Her smile grew back, and her eyes glowed a brilliant red. Her body also began to glow in the aura, and using her stored power, unleashed her attack. Night Daze. The bead on her tail pulsed once, and the Zorua jumped in the air, landing and shooting a wave of energy all over the area. Her attack ripped through the air, and blasted the soldiers forcefully into the ground, trees, and rocks. The guns flew out of their hands, and made a cracking sound as they snapped. The humans weren't moving.

"Wade...I'm sorry." She said. She knew he couldn't hear her.

Lydia bit down on the dart and pulled it out of his leg. Wade was limp and not moving. Lyda would have gladly taken him back to the PR Base but it wasn't that simple, especially with her injured leg. She used the remaining energy of hers to turn into another Shiny Umbreon, just like her partner. She dug her head under her body and pulled him onto her back. Her leg stung with pain again. She limped along with Wade resting on her and walked for about a mile until her leg completely gave out, including her illusion.

Lydia laid by her partner and cried. It was all she could do now.

Aura.Lucario

Years
In his unconsciousness, he could still hear. He could hear everything rather clearly in his 'sleep', and he heard the loud explosion from Lydia's Night Daze. He tried moving, but his body wasn't replying to his brain commands, and for once, he felt...weak, unable to do anything. After the explosion, he heard loud thuds, as if a bunch of people fell onto the grassy ground all together. What happened?

"Wade...I'm sorry." Lydia said, and Wade sighed in relief, which could only be heard by himself, lost in the black dimension located in his mind. Her voice was soft and gentle, and if Wade was awake, he would definitely blush.

Then Lydia lifted him up, but then, after a while, he felt himself tumbling onto the ground again. The tumble and the shock woke him up, and his eyes opened slowly. The first thing he saw was his leg - the dart was gone. Then he saw a shiny umbreon right in front of him...Lydia?

"L-Lydia." Wade nuzzled the Umbreon gently, "Don't cry. I-I'm okay..."

Wade then placed a paw on her injured spot, and looked into the sky, calling the power of the moon to heal her. Even though it was daytime, Moonlight worked, and her wound started to mend. With one friendly smile, Wade looked into her eyes and blushed, the first time in his entire life

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
She pulled her face from the ground and looked at Wade, trying to wipe off her tears. His voice was exactly what she needed to hear. He was ok, and the worst was over.

The pain lifted from her leg as he held his paw on her. The powers of the moon were great, and Lydia could move it again. Her cuts and bruises also slowly disappeared. Wade kept telling her to stop crying but how could she? She just had the time of her life, and they barely made it out alive. He was protecting her the whole time, and she didn't do anything. Or at least it felt like nothing. Lydia tried to smile, but everything was still overwhelming her. She stared at Wade for a few seconds, and then instantly grabbed his legs, hugging them.

"I'm happy your ok...but I don't think I'll be able to stop crying. Just...take me back...please?" She pleaded. The spy had had enough for one day.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Lydia looked at him and wiped away her tears, but she was still sobbing as if something was wrong...maybe this mission was a little too much for the Zorua. Wade's first mission wasn't even this scary, if memory served him right. Guilty to bring her with him, he hugged her back as she hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry....I shouldn't have brought you with me..." Wade spoke softly, and emotions could be heard in his voice for once, "I-I can send you back, then I can continue on my own...."

Wade was right on top of her when he said that, and he looked into the Umbreon eyes that looked awfully similiar with his. Her eyes were sparkling, probably because of the tears, though. Suddenly his stomach was filled with butterflies and he had a strange feeling inside him. Then he followed his inner instincts for a few seconds.

"Please...don't cry." Wade spoke, unaware of why he said that. Something was controlling himself, and he had a feeling that it was his own instincts, his own mind, his heart. He bent down and their lips met.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
"I-I'm sorry....I shouldn't have brought you with me...I-I can send you back, then I can continue on my own...."

Wade's voice was changing now. Lydia understood he was sorry, but he didn't need to be. He wasn't the problem, it was just her. She should have known how serious this job was going to be in the first place. She was just unprepared, and it ruined the mission for the both of them. She had stopped crying by now. Her cheeks were still a little damp, but she didn't have any more tears to shed. Wade was holding her and she felt strong next to him.

Wade also seemed to be feeling different. He looked into her eyes, an it seemed like he could see through everything, same with her. There was a connection. And suddenly, she felt no need to go back. Lyda just wanted to stay with him. Test their limits.

Thats when they kissed. It was small, and made the Umbreon feel different. It felt surprisingly good, but something in her screamed in objection to what had just happened. In fact, did that just really happen? She didn't expect it, but the warmth she felt was real.

"I...don't need to go back. I'll keep going. F-for you", She replied, still shaken up by the kiss, "I'm ready now. But this time don't leave me behind, ok?"

She giggled again, pulling a small, sweet smile.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Wade grinned, his grin was between a smirk and a smile as he pulled out. When their lips met, he felt a warm, cheerful feeling in his heart, something he had never felt before, and he liked it. During the little kiss, they both didn't do much, their actions were small, but what they were feeling was much, much more. There was a special connection between the two, and after Wade pulled out, he didn't want to separate anymore. His heart had been melted, and he had a warm, friendly smile on his face. He actually felt...happy.

"I...don't need to go back. I'll keep going. F-for you" she stammered, "I'm ready now. But this time don't leave me behind, ok?"

Wade smiled and grinned, helping her up with his paws as they continued side by side. He didn't want to take the lead anymore. He wanted to walk, together, with the Zorua which was now a shiny Umbreon. He wasn't going to leave her. Sunnyshore was only a few hundred meters, and Wade had a feeling that they were going to have the adventure of their lives.

"Okay, Lydia."

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Khufu paced back and forth, a hand on his chin, trying to figure out the best way to attack the Human Republic. It wouldn't be easy at all.

"I'm not willing to risk very many," he said to nobody in particular. "but send too few and we might not have much of a chance. Maybe four hundred would be good for Jubilife. I should probably lead the attack myself to keep it organized. Then it's settled."

Relaxing his tense chest and shoulders, Khufu walked over to an intercom unit to make the announcement.

"Pokemon of PokeRebel: the attack on Jubilife City is about to begin. I need four hundred of you to gather at Canalave Drawbridge for a strategy briefing. Good luck."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Ali allowed his head to roll on his shoulders, limbering himself before setting out. He slipped his daggers into the hooks on his belt and grabbed his keys when the phone rang next to him. The Caller ID read HR. Perplexed as to why they were ringing his home number, Ali picked up the phone.

"Ali speaking. Mhm. That's awful. Oh, really? Okay, sure. Be there in five."

Ali hung up the phone, realising what he'd agreed to. It appeared that the new General had been killed in action, and that he had been the next in line for the job. He didn't see how he could refuse, when he had hastily applied for the post a few weeks prior. He shrugged off his doubt and made for the door, relieved that his family weren't awake yet.

He arrived at the General's office in Headquarters in minutes, to find a memo briefing him of the action recently taken. So, they had sent troops to Valor, and due to lack of response on the talkies, it is suspected that there are Pokemon present. Right. Let's prove my worth.

Ali pressed a button on his desk and spoke into the intercom.
"There is suspected espionage activity coming through from Lake Valour. It is presumed that a troop of 50 have been taken out. Let's say, 100 of you to the Lake, and a further 100 on standby. Be on the lookout for-" Ali consulted the memo. "-a Shiny Umbreon. If seen, bring it in for questioning on the murder of General Watt. Keep in constant communication. Good luck."

Ali let go of the intercom button and slid his shock gun into the holster underneath his hoodie, attaching a walkie talkie to his belt. The memo stated that Commander Jack was infiltrating the base in Canalave, meaning he was in charge here.
He breathed in deeply. No pressure.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Silence pricked her ears at a sound from inside the building. It sounded like the intercom. Unable to hear from the outside, Silence quickly climbed down to a window and pried it open with her claws. She never had been one for doors. Once inside, she closed and locked the window in time to catch the last part of the announcement.

"...four hundred of you to gather at Canalave Drawbridge for a strategy briefing. Good luck."

The Weavile grinned. Finally some action! Her emotionless expression returned as she made her way with numerous others to the elevator and down to the drawbridge. She glanced around than leaned back against the railing to wait for the general to brief them.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Lydia began to run back to the clearing, however she didn't run too fast. She was enjoying her time with Wade, although the kiss sent her brain running wild. The umbreon liked Wade; he was a very sweet guy, and obviously they had a connection. But she still didn't know what to think of him. He was her partner. For now it had to stick that way. Emotions couldn't intrude with the Poke'Rebels, even if she did feel some love between them. Her umbreon rings glowed in unison to his as they ran together. There would be no more surprises, hopefully. Things couldn't possibly get worse.

When they came back to the clearing, Lydia was a little more cautious than usual. As she looked around though, she saw many humans on the ground. Some were struggling to move, others to breathe. And even more showed no signs of activity. The umbreon lowered her ears in sorrow. The humans may have hurt her very badly physically and emotionally, but she was a killer, and she had caused all this pain to so many others. Lydia couldn't live knowing she had stolen away someone's life. She reminded herself it was for Pokemon, and for their own protection. But it didn't help.

"Ok, so, what do we do now?" she asked Wade, hiding the fact she was un-comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back