• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Team Music

WhtKnt

Budding Breeder & Trainer
Years
  • So.. just as my introductory post stated, I skipped a few gens of Pokemon.. but, that's what YouTube is for! I must know.. what is everyone's favorite Team <???> Battle Music? I have to say -- and not because it's the newest game out -- that I LOVE the theme for Team Flare! It's a cross between.. Electronic and Rock. Pumps me up each time I fight them!

Anyone else? :D

Years
  • Glad to have you on board, WhtKnt (White Knight?). Anyway, I'm going to move your thread over to Pokemon Gaming Central, since Pokemon General doesn't deal with game exclusive topics like this one. It might also end up getting merged with this thread here, but that'll be for Sydian to decide if she sees fit.

As for myself, I don't think I have a favorite theme from any of the villanous teams, though Team Plasma's has been stuck in my thread as of late, so I'll go with them.

MOVED.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The themes of Team Aqua/Magma, BW Team Plasma Team Flare and Team Galactic are all memorable for me. They're stuck in my head now.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I really enjoyed Flare's as well, I put it up there with Diantha's theme as the top two for this generation. The other team themes aren't too memorable, except for BW Plasma's in which the opening 5 sec really annoys me now haha.

Faygrim

The Consuming Darkness....
    Years
  • N's theme was great the only theme i enjoyed actually. of course i haven't heard team flares yet

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • Team Magma and Team Aqua had a pretty great theme for their Grunts, I'd like to hear it remastered past the GBA sound! Otherwise, the theme for the Galactic Commanders is a particular favorite of mine, and Team Plasma is there with me leaning towards the B2/W2 remix.

As far as the Team leaders go... Cyrus would be the lowest for me because it doesn't sound fitting for really anything involving him at all and the song in general is just kind of meh to me, and Ghetsis's B/W theme, while very creepy and atmospheric, takes a liiittle long to get going. N's final battle in B/W heralded one of the best songs in the entire series though! Lysandre's theme is freaking fantastic, but I feel it should have gone to the Flare Scientists instead, with him receiving a unique song instead of just a (very very badass) remix of the Team Flare Grunt theme.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    To be honest I didn't feel all that hyped for the Team Flare theme. I do, however, enjoy Team Plasma's. It's probably one of my favourite battle themes in Pokemon. I also like Neo Team Plasma's, as the way it's been remixed really seems to fit the revealed nature and look that they have. I'm not entirely sure I like it more than the original, though.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • Team Rocket's Yellow theme. Yellow was my first main series Pokemon game and I loved Team Rocket's theme because it reminded me of the show.

Back