• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One-up Story Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codecrakr

My mother never hugged me.
Years
  • Everybody's probably done one of these before. Somebody starts off a story with a sentence or two, then the next person adds a sentence or two, and so on. Each part can be as random as you want, but it has to tie in somehow with the preceding part. All right. Here goes the first part.

There once was a boy named Hugh Jass. Hugh was the sexiest boy in the world. He attracted girls by the hundreds. But Hugh had a dark secret. Every night, at 12 o'clock, he would lock himself in his room and...

Okay, that,s the first part. Now someone post the next part about about what he does and so on. This should be interesting...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • This belongs in Pokeland.

...build elaborate swords for himself, which he would then use for causing trouble around town...from cutting down tree branches to slicing up antique curtains.

No one, besides him, knew of this. It was confusing to the townspeople to see this strange happening every day... they didn't know what to think.

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • His adventures started slowly, but soon he traveled with a pretty large crowd. His best friend was named Bender Rodriguez and he was a..

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • ...strange fellow... He loved swordsmanship even more than Hugh but he didn't cause trouble at night, even though the villagers always blamed him.... Bender always got in trouble and didn't tell the truth only for Hugh's sake but one day....

Codecrakr

My mother never hugged me.
    Years
  • ...that all changed. He was finishing up in the bathroom, and started to pull up his pants. There was a loud meow, and poor Bender was changed forever as a terrified cat climbed out of his pants. Hugh rushed him to the hospital as fast as he could. After four long hours in surgery, the doctor came out to talk to Hugh and said...

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • ...The cat needed a beauty care. and when Hugh asked the doctor what it was about, the doctor said the cat was soo badly looking that he had to have it's make up done... by Hugh... Hugh ran to the make up store and buyed all the stuff and from and ugly cat the found cat became an adorable little cuddly cat! Hugh took a picture of him and stuck it in his diary:
    112.jpg

He thought he did a really good job!....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back