• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you appear on the Internet?

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
So, do you appear on the internet, like in searches?I do, go to google and search for Shinegreymon on imgae search, go to the 6th page and scroll down, you'll see something that's mine!BTW, I realize there was a thread like this.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
My current username comes up with a few hits on Google. xD My actual name used to have hits on Google for my online profile, but that's stopped since it's never checked now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
My current username brings up a page on URL removed :paranoid:

My real name brings up my MySpace and a bunch of unrelated crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
My user name brings up 1 1/2 pages on my profiles. I feel so special. <33

XD

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I tried typing in my BF 1942 username. I thought I might be on a top ten list on the el alamein server, since I am a excellent medic lol.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
When you type "Nicole Harris" into google (which is what I'm usually known as these days) most of the people there aren't me cos there are like a million billion people with the same name. How stupid is that? I can't wait to change my name!

When you type in "Lady Nicole" I come up on the first page =P

Short Bus Mafia

i herd u liek me
Years
I only use the handle Short Bus Mafia on two message boards:
This one, and another one.
On most other things, I use Kyla [Krymson]
I doubt anything would come up, though.
v.v

Years
Nah, its all microbiology stuff when you search my username XD I'd probably have to look through about a hundred pages before I'd find something of mine.

On another username I got my deviant art profile come up.

Lash

Years
I pop up in google searches, and my username pops up in Youtube videos.
Hooray for having the username of a band!

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I'm not sure about my username, but my real name shows up. I was in a play in 2nd grade.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Yes.
If you search "Sogard2" [my most commom user name] you'll find a few. Mostly other forums and IM xD

Back