• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you appear on the Internet?

Years
  • My real name has 2 variances in Vietnamese names. A low-key and a high-key. The high key is a girl's name and is used much more, and it is also one of the most common Vietnamese name for a female. The low key is the male variance and is rarely used. So, type my name and you get a barrage of Vietnamese females.

As for my username, take a guess.

Jordan.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lightning brings up nothing relevant, obviously, and even typing "lightning pokemon" or something doesn't bring anything up for a very long while. I do this a few times a year when I'm bored so... yeah. XD

"lightningchan" brings up me and one other person who uses that alias, except s/he only comes up on smaller forums and SheezyArt because I beat him/her to the big sites and took the name. 8DD;

As for my real name, some of it is me and some of it isn't. :x

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    A few links for "Nica-chan" and "simpsonqueen" show up... some of them are mine, some aren't. And for my real name... not me.

mvtm

Years
  • Yes, if you type mvtm..the first link would be my personal myspace.If you google images, the first and second pictures are SSBM records by me.Some months ago you entered mvtm and 2 photos of me appeared at first page too.

If you check by my real name,the first link would be a picture of me partying.
    So yes,if you deep search mvtm, you can find a lot of info of myself.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Unfortunately, yes. A while ago a group of my friends decided it'd be cool to see what I got up to online... and they did a search for 'drummershuff' and loads of links to PC came up as well as a few other sites. I got a lot of... not laughs, but remarks, when they told me about it. I wasn't best pleased.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Well, there are a lot of other TwilightBlade's but I might pop up for anything related to pokemon. Search for AngelLatias and a lot of pokemon forums pop up with me. :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well I searched for both my real name and my Pen Name (also my username) and alot of stuff related to this site popped up for my Pen name, but I fliped thru a few pages when searching my real name and luckily nothing popped up at all. there were plenty of other people with similar names, but none were about me. :)

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My username brings me up, and it has only one page.

My real name was often part of another name, be it a person (both male and female) or a company, and wasn't used as a person's name in my country but as a trading business. My full name only appeared once as a student in a university.

Shuamdom

Lemonade is better.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    xD yes, i appear on google, and other search engines. Because as far as i know, i'm the only person with my name O:

Back