• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you appear on the Internet?

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • Great Noodly Appendage!
    I'M ON THE INTERNETZ!

Search blackhaert and my poems are like 5 or so down on MMC.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ehhhmmm... Well...

When you just type "zel", you'll come up with a good four million results, but most of them are stuff not related to me.
    Though if you write "zel"+"Shiny Gold" then... almost 4thousand (and these are, more or less, related to me... though more related to the game, to be honest XD)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I get 11 pages about me in Google but after the third page I ged "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 28 already displayed.
    If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included." :(

That's when you type Eon-Rider.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, When I put in Poketrainer2004 (that's my old handle that I still use) I get like 100 pages of hits. Most of them are right here from PC though. XD
    Oh and you'll find my DA and all too.

You wont find much on my new username though. Just a bunch of digimon sites.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If you do a google search on "Arcanine Andy" (got to add my name because "Arcanine" will bring up the Pokemon XD) I'm the third link. Also the few links after that is to Jake's sig (and it has me in it). XD
    So yea, I'm on the internet. XD

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Yes. For some reason one of my posts in PC appeared in the search engine while I was searching for the link to this site. I forgot the site address that time, and I didn't bookmark it either.

Also, I got some posts on other sites which appear on the search enigine. XD

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i have 1 page and a bit of just me.

96 pages with all the omited results.

Pretty cool.

I dare someone to search for me

Back