• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are you most looking forward to in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Best Reigon?

• Johto

Votes: 127 84.1%
  • Kanto

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Johto and Kanto in 3-D. Also, the music. THE MUSIC. I'm curious to see the Battle Frontier as well.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • I want to see Whirlpools in full 3D man!!!! That is unless they replace the HM Whirlpool with something else ....

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
  • hmm that feature where the pokemon follow u around (& I think they gain exp 2 ???)
    and definitly the whole game as 1 cuz Ive never played the 2nd generation

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    the pokethlon thing. I might care to chalenge myself with those things and get my charizard medals to add to his massive ribbon collection (he won all the ribbons in one event in ruby and i bought a few in diamond but i never did the contests in diamond)

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I can't wait for the Bug Contests and the Safari Zone again. I don't know why, but I've always liked them. I also can't wait to get another Lugia and a Ho-Oh.

mustard97

Banned
    Years
  • Hah, im looking forward to seing Silver and Gold again, when i first got them, my Silver was lost, and my Gold kept re-setting... then i lost it xD

Years
  • what i am realy looking forward to is seeing Kanto in 3D that will bee a realy cool part seeing this is kantos 4 appearince in the games and also the utilization of the touch screen

sceptile127

loves sceptile......
    Years
  • i'm looking forward to the pokethlon and the safari zone and new items like aprishakes,berry planter and pokewalker plus i want to have a pokemon following me like a steelix, typholosion and many more.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Just getting to relive the Johto experience on an up to date console is enough on its own for me, really. Gold was my first ever game, but I might get Soul Silver, because I like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to playing the game all over again, and the new things they've added.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I caaaaan't wait!
    To relive the past, like the first time I picked a starter, when I caught my first pokemon, When I hatched a togepi, got lost in the cave, and discovered kanto, and a new adventure begun.
    To relive the glory days... Before they confirmed the remakes, that was just a dream.

I still wish dunsparce would evolve to gligar

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Listening to the music, going to the bug catching contest, and being able to go from Johto to Kanto are some things I'm looking forward to.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Im Looking forward to seeing EVERYTHING ^^

But Mainly The new Gym's, Ho-Oh & Lugia, Johto & Kanto in 3D, Music, Team Rocket & Much more.

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    ...seeing what Team Rocket is up to...
    An evil plan that includes sending a L17 Ratatta against a trainer who has already beaten 7 gyms, the usual. Those evil bastards. ;)

Last edited:
    Back