• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-April foolz-

Looking forward to it?

• Total voters

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Ugh... April Fools. Our school is such a non-april-fools celebrating day, the worst thing that happens is a fish on a guy's back from 1 hour maximum. And everyone laughs their asses off, while some of us are going '...wtf? It's a fish on a guys back. Hilarious.' (Oh, and it's a fish because I go to a french school, and April Fools is Poisson (fish) d'Avril (of April))
    But, apparently this kid came to our school this year, and April is his month. That's right, he pranks all month, which is horrendous, because much like Bijou and anyone who said similar to her post (I stopped reading the posts at like Bijou's post), I am very gullible.
    So, I don't really like it, but my friend's gonna prank like everyone including me and himself to make it look like he didn't do it.
    5 bucks says he'll get a punch in the face by the end of April.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Hehe, I have ideas but I don't think I'll execute any of them. I'm not worried, though. Where I live has to be the most apathetic place ever. ~_~

I think that it's just how it is with all asians XD; It's not an asian holiday to begin with. It's not celebrated with much intensity there, even though the holiday exist... since the parents don't care, then frankly the kids won't do much about it either =o

April 1st on a Monday reduces thing to dust even more... won't be seeing school friends to make fun of them/be made fun of.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    Really? Sounds neat...hope you enjoy that day, but make sure no-one pranks on ya! :D Anyways, April's Fool is just a nother day to me. However, it's on a Sunday this year, and if I did take it seriously I would be a bit sad, since school's not on Sunday, but if I was really desperate I could prank my family members, but I'll probably get into big trouble! XD

Thanks alot! I know I will!

I'll pulling a prank on my site and family members, not alot, but it'll be cool.

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
  • Pranksters are foolz, those who fall for it, are even bigger foolz, those who find joy in fooling others are stupid foolz, those who cannot predict what's coming on that day are broke foolz who probably couldn't afford a calender, those who think April Foolz day is just another ordinary day are ignorant foolz who'll probably end up getting pranked by the stupid foolz, those who spend more than a minute thinking up pranks to fool the bigger foolz are bored foolz, those who carry out these idiotic pranks are daredevil foolz, those who come up with ingenious plots to fool the foolz on April foolz day are smart foolz who are actually stupid foolz by definition.

Which fool are you?

Exactly. So shut up about this foolish holiday and grow some wisdom teeth damnit! OX

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    lol Yeah, it's pointless, but some people still find it interesting, and see it as a fixed time to prank someone. That's all. But really I can prank at anytime! :D Oh well, it's just an old thing that's just there, and completely forgotten about it in one go isn't the case. lol

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • with April Fools, instead of saying lies, i do pranks also. i remember last year when i stuck the door full of cling film, and shook a can and gave it to some mate for a first drink; too bad he got covered in it. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Usually don't like them, but I've been looking forward to this April Fools more than any other.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • LOl my birthday is on August 14th, thing is, I get pranked on that day more than I do than on April Fools day. >x< Cuz of my big brother and his best friend. They like... I don't know, but they ahead too much xD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • I always like seeing what pranks others can pull on people.

'Cuz my family has no sense of humor, and they take everything to heart, I can't pull anything on them.

So I spend my day watching what others do. Which normally isn't much.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I absolutely positively despise April Fool's day. DD:

I'm such a gullible soul that it's horrendously horrible. I swear to all that is good, I end up getting tricked at least 1000 times on April Fool's day. I'm SO glad it falls on a Sunday this year. I'm going to avoid contact with people. DD: I'm just too gullible, this holiday is almost DANGEROUS for me. >.<

Wow, that sounds just like me. I run into so many tricks its a wonder why I don't hate the day. It's not too bad, the pranks can be funny or they can be annoying, its just an excuse for people to actually go out and joke around with people. At least that's what I think. =P

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I love April Fools day. I just wish it was on a school day. I would so love to pull pranks on my friends! Its not much fun pulling pranks on my parents because they get mad at me. >_>

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I don't like that Much because it hurts anyone when you say lie or anything It makes me feel bad.

Back