• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Post Elite Four Team:
    Geo (Torterra) Lv80
    Ani (Clefairy) Lv80
    Gino (Pelipper) Lv81
    Xeno (Sylveon) Lv82
    Cinco (Maractus) Lv80
    Aqua (Blastoise) Lv80

We all had a good time, can't wait for the next update!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2018
    Just discovered a bug, my Mienfoo had Regenerator ability and when it evolve into Mienshao the ability changed to Inner Focus which is not supposed to happen. Had to use the pill, so much time training didn't want to repeat that.

Fuuuck I just got the same bug but I already used my pill!
    Is there a ability pill cheat code or something for v3 so I can fix this?

NeverPatient

"Rather enjoying my own company"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Fuuuck I just got the same bug but I already used my pill!
    Is there a ability pill cheat code or something for v3 so I can fix this?

I got two Ability Pills so if you want more you can try to check the item location list on the first page of this thread. Also you can exchange 48 BP for an Ability Pill in Battle Marsh, just beside Telmurk City.

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    I just finished EV training all six Pok?mons in my new party, not sure if the EVs are really maxed out or not though.

Current Party:
    Mega Abomasnow, Arcanine, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Mega Absol, Clawitzer.

Old Party (has been used against Elite Four) :
    Infernape, Mega Aggron, Quagsire, Gourgeist, Braviary, Florges.

Any opinion? Which one is better xd

Last edited:

Zero-G

on the fly
    Years
  • I just finished EV training all six Pok?mons in my new party, not sure if the EVs are really maxed out or not though.

Current Party:
    Mega Abomasnow, Arcanine, Dragalge, Hawlucha, Mega Absol, Clawitzer.

Old Party (has been used against Elite Four) :
    Infernape, Mega Aggron, Quagsire, Gourgeist, Braviary, Florges.

Any opinion? Which one is better xd
    Depends. I personally like the second team more, but it seems like you would have troubles against many common physical walls. Infernape could beat most of them with Flamethrower or Fire Blast, but relying on Florges alone for special attacks seems meh (if Infernape runs physical attacks).

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Depends. I personally like the second team more, but it seems like you would have troubles against many common physical walls. Infernape could beat most of them with Flamethrower or Fire Blast, but relying on Florges alone for special attacks seems meh (if Infernape runs physical attacks).

Agree. It is true.. although I've never cared that much about physical/special attackers in my party. At least the current party have 2 special attackers now lol xD. My Infernape is physical attacker and I gave him a Life Orb too. If I find some problems later I'll consider to change few Pok?mons. Thanks for your opinion.

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    What does mega evolution do stat wise or is it just for looks???

"A Mega-Evolved Pok?mon has different base stats, with the exception of HP, and can have a different Ability and type from its non-Mega-Evolved form. Every Mega-Evolved Pok?mon (except for Mega Alakazam in Generation VI) has a base stat total 100 points higher than that of its base form."
    (Source: Bulbapedia)

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    I don't know what happened with Aegislash but how come it could change its Nature outta nowhere? Seems like an another bug. Its Nature is Impish but when it was in battle it changed to Timid and Naughty respectively and I guess it'll randomly change again in another battle. I was literally suprised when I was EV training him and some stats were increased and others were decreased in weird amount because of the change of its Nature.

Update: Yo, this is weird xD. I think its Nature will change depends on the foe Pok?mon's Nature. I just tried to continue EV training him and his Nature changed to Rash and then Bashful after defeated two Rhyhorns.

Last edited:
    Years
  • BEST ROM HACK I'VE EVER PLAYED, HANDS DOWN!
    Even calling it a rom hack is doing it injustice imo, it's so much more than that. Gamefreak could learn a lot from this game.

Although my biggest complaint about the game is not being able to easily erase HMs. I feel like it should be mandatory for all rom hacks, especially ones with so many HMs, to do away with the Move Deleter and be able to easily delete them ourselves.
    Also, a lot of the new Gen moves could do with better attack animation.

Other than that, the game is fucking fantastic.
    And sorry if this has already been asked, but any word on if OP has any plans on updating to Gen 7 mechanics and possibly adding Gen 7 Pok?mon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Just finished the league with;

* Lvl44 Metang *
    - Meteor Mash
    - Psychic
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Smash (HM)

* Lvl49 Heliolisk *
    - Thunderpunch (haven't found thunderbolt yet)
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Surf (HM)
    - Cut (HM)

* Lvl50 Charizard * (Only Mega in the team so far)
    - Flame Thrower
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Fly (HM)

* Lvl53 Sceptile *
    - Lead Blade
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Strength (HM)

* LVL54 Krookodile *
    - Thrash
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw
    - Rock Climb (HM)

* Lvl55 Greninja *
    - Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Dive (HM)
    - Waterfall (HM)

Last edited:

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    BEST ROM HACK I'VE EVER PLAYED, HANDS DOWN!
    Even calling it a rom hack is doing it injustice imo, it's so much more than that. Gamefreak could learn a lot from this game.

Although my biggest complaint about the game is not being able to easily erase HMs. I feel like it should be mandatory for all rom hacks, especially ones with so many HMs, to do away with the Move Deleter and be able to easily delete them ourselves.
    Also, a lot of the new Gen moves could do with better attack animation.

Other than that, the game is psyducking fantastic.
    And sorry if this has already been asked, but any word on if OP has any plans on updating to Gen 7 mechanics and possibly adding Gen 7 Pok?mon?

The game has the Move Deleter in it. It's in Nestpine Town

Years
  • The game has the Move Deleter in it. It's in Nestpine Town

I'm aware.
    What I was saying is that, it shouldn't. We should be able to easily delete HM moves ourselves. Because having to backtrack to a PC to get a different Pokemon to make use of HMs or having to go to the Move Deleter because you're locked out of certain areas is an absolute pain.

Years
  • Very fun hack, but...

Why can't Blastoise get Aura Sphere? Clawitzer can't pass it on for some reason. Makes Mega Blastoise a lot less fun to use...

Everything otherwise is great! Just one weird bug(?).

NeverPatient

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Somebody knows where is Aerodctylite ? Or in the version 3.1 we don't have it ?

It is available in the game. You can check the location lists for the items (including Mega Stones) and Pokémons on the first page of this thread. Btw for Aerodactite, the description said:

"[SURF, WATERFALL] Chest in the Valoon Way Secret Temple, accessed via Surfing south and then east in Nemesis River, under the bridge to Valoon Town, scaling the Waterfall and heading east to Valoon Way."

Back