• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Dragoda

Dragoda, the Conqueror of the Poke League
Days
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
I love Pokémon Gaia Version! It's a great hack with a lot of new content, including new Pokémon, new regions, and a new story. The difficulty is also challenging, which makes it a great game for experienced Pokémon players.

I also love Pokemon Infinite Fusion. It's a really unique and innovative hack that allows you to fuse two Pokémon together to create a new Pokémon. This leads to a lot of new and interesting possibilities, and it's a lot of fun to experiment with.

I'm glad to see that there are still people out there who are passionate about creating new and innovative Pokémon hacks. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what the future holds for these two hacks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 6, 2023
Loved this game the first time I played via emulator, but I am partway through a real hardware run using everdrive and... dang, its not good. I wouldn't recommend this game if you are playing on original hardware. The level curve is far, far too steep. You will have to do sizeable amounts of grinding on every single route. I mean, I've been doing quite a bit of grinding, and all my mons are around level 25 by the time you fight the mega ring boss. She has a full team of level 30s AND she has mega evolution. All the bosses at this point tend to have fully evolved pokemon, and meanwhile almost none of the pokemon available to you at this point have evolved. Besides my starter, my entire team is still stage 1. Grinding out a bunch of levels would take maybe 10 minutes on emulator with speed-ups, but I'd be staring down probably an hour in order to reach the "recommended" level. Its too bad that the game is designed around not having a proper level curve instead of introducing a way to quickly gain levels up to a cap, or something.

Days
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
could any1 giv an estimated percentage of completion/progress of v4 so far so I get a bit of an idea of how much longer i should wait before playing, or if it would b worth it to do multiple playthruz - 1 now and 1 much l8r?

im not rly the type to replay a game unless it'z been, like, many many many yrs

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
could any1 giv an estimated percentage of completion/progress of v4 so far so I get a bit of an idea of how much longer i should wait before playing, or if it would b worth it to do multiple playthruz - 1 now and 1 much l8r?

im not rly the type to replay a game unless it'z been, like, many many many yrs
No one can't estimate. Only the creator know

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hello Spherical Ice! I just wanted to say thank you for this incredible game. I just finished my hardcore Nuzlocke and I couldn't be more grateful that I got to experience a game of this caliber. Thank you so much for all the hard work you and the rest of the development team put in, I had the time of my life with this game and grew my skills as a battler so much over the course of the game. Thank you for making me a better Pokémon trainer, and thank you for the amazing experience that is Pokémon Gaia.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Can you help me? Everytime I try to change my Pokemons name with the name rater in aerous city, he just says "(Pokemon name), is it? That is a truly impeccable name! Take good care of (Pokemon name)!

Back