• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The M&G DCC - Obtain and Raise Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
heh heh heh, counted my posts again the total was ten so my Torchic should be level 20.
YAY, my torchic is now ready to evolve.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sup Yo Uhh I want to upgrade the level of my Combusken which soon might be Blaziken.
I counted 17 posts, meaning your Combusken is lv.47 and has evolved into a Blaziken! Congratulations!
e7eaeeb44d0ceeb38923fb0bfe3c08422ae22417_hq.gif

Remember, if your Blaziken reaches lv.100, you have the option to Mega Evolve it, make it shiny, and choose another Pokemon to raise! So keep up that posting! n_n;

Sup! How's everyone doing? I hope the new people reading this are enjoying PC thus far. :)
Hi Cid! Looks like lots of users are excited about this little Pokemon training thread. :) Will you be joining along with us as well?

Cid

Years
Hi Cid! Looks like lots of users are excited about this little Pokemon training thread. :) Will you be joining along with us as well?
I'm really happy that everyone's being active through it, because it seems fun! I'll take you up on that offer; count me in, Fairy. :)

I'd like to raise a Growlithe and hopefully give it a few levels in between the other things I do~

I'd also like to invite everyone to check out other sections of PC, and to share which ones they like the most thus far. I've been seeing Radhe around, so that's good. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wonderful! I will add you right now. n_n;

And yes! I would also like to encourage members to check out other sections! Many of them have very fun events that go way above and beyond my humble little 'raise a pokemon' thing in M&G. Explore all the forum has to offer and you'll never be disappointed! <3333

Years
My brother also told me to join this so that's exactly what I'm doing
When did you join PC? Today aka 8/23/2019
What is your favorite part of PC? Forum Games
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Stufful

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wonderful Seteth, I'll add you to the list right now! :)

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I want to join!

When did you join PC? A month ago or so I think
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) The Pokemon General section, Roleplay Theater and Art Studio
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Skitty!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Could you also update mine? ^w^ It's been a while I think.

I should probably start counting my own posts as well, but 💤

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Could you also update mine? ^w^ It's been a while I think.

I should probably start counting my own posts as well, but 💤
Araquanid is now level 42!

Hey I want to update my Blaziken I counted 16 posts so my blaziken should be level 63 if I did my math right
Done! :D

I'd like to upgrade my stufful's growth, please.
Stufful has grown to lv.12! Congrats!

I want to join!

When did you join PC? A month ago or so I think
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) The Pokemon General section, Roleplay Theater and Art Studio
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Skitty!
Added! Congrats on your Skitty! <3

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
I'm back I counted 18 posts now blaziken is level 81 I think if I counted right because math is easy with a calculator.

I don't know anymore
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm back I counted 18 posts now blaziken is level 81 I think if I counted right because math is easy with a calculator.

I don't know anymore
Spoiler:

Fortunately I just take your word for it. :p

But hey! That means you're less than 20 posts away from making your Blaziken Mega or be Shiny, and choosing a new Pokémon to raise! :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
19 posts its time Blaziken has reached max level now I can mega evolve it and choose a new Pokemon.
I CHOOSE YOU!!
DOU2xWvUMAAjMin.jpg
This is great!
Mega Blaziken and a Gible! You've got it!

Congrats and many thanks for being a great poster in M&G. (。'▽'。)♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back