• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Flight

Koto ran through the forest. They were behind him, following him. They were going to kill him this time. He was sure of it. Dodge right. Jump over the rock. Oh no. They were closer. He came to a rock face, and pressed against it. He was so very dead. Yes he was. There was no doubt about that.

"Hey, kid! Where'd you go?" An older girl shouted out. She was close. Too close. She broke through the brush, and stopped. She was about his height, but so much more powerful. The spines protruding from her back, along with the large claws, betrayed her status as a spirit-person. Koto tried to dissolve out of existence, to no avail,of course. She spotted him, and slowly approached.

"Jeez, kid, calm down. It's not like I'm trying to kill you..." She said. Kasai scoffed and said, "That's what they all say. Screw off, spiney."

Koto solemnly nodded and extended his claws.

"That... That is what they all say... Death... Blood... Fear..." Koto said, more to himself than the spirit-person in front of him. She cringed at his unsettling voice. Koto took a step forward.

"You... Want to kill... Me?" He asked, anger apparent in his dark tone.

"Listen, kid. I just want to know your name. Nothing serious. Just chill..." She said, fear creeping into her voice as Koto approached, exposing his fangs as a dog would.

Everything went dark.

Koto shook his head. No. He needed to run. Too late. The girls body lay on the ground, various chunks bitten off. Koto's eyes widened, and he took a few steps back. One more. He turned around and ran. Yes, they'd kill him this time for sure.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Mt. Coronet —> Eterna City Ruins Outskirts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy would find your actions a little traumatizing if she could see them, Kotowa. Just a little.

Lucy made steady progress unwilling to slow down. However, she did take notice of Amethyst reaching for her hand and took it into her own, a familiarly firm grip. She seemed tense however. "...I don't know that there's anyone left to help." she said in a grim tone. There was murder. That happened /every day/. Lucy had seen it and she'd even committed if from time to time. Then there was exterminating the population of an entire city. That was not something that happened every day. Humanity couldn't survive attacks like that! ...Could they? But who would be mass-exterminating humans, especially a city with much more than just adults in it like Eterna?

This didn't make sense, but somehow she knew it had to be related to a wielder. A regular human would need massive numbers to get the same effect.

As they made their way back down the mountain Lucy remained tense. Why did she want to go to Eterna City then? Perhaps she simply sought confirmation. Had it really happened? She almost wanted to believe she was wrong, but how could she be? They would walk for quite some time before they finally came into view of the city, or what remained of it. Lucy narrowed her eyes. She smelled death, and there was almost nothing to be seen from this distance but rubble.

She finally stopped, unsure if she wanted to continue on towards the city. She was almost certain she knew from right there. She wanted to say something, but found herself at a loss for words. Frustration filled her expression. Taking a deep breath, she began to settle with herself what she wanted to do.

And then she had this odd gut feeling—No, an actual weird feeling in her stomach. Her gaze shifted down to her stomach rather quickly as the sensation got stronger as if trying to spot something violating her personal space. And... something was, from inside her. Lucy's stomach abruptly bulged outwards for no visually apparent reason, and she just sort of made this rather offended expression all like 'What the distortion world, man?!'. After all, /seriously/—What in the name of Arceus had just happened?! Reaching down she gingerly poked her stomach, only to feel a sharp push from within in response.

"Um... I think someone just... /really/ messed up their teleport." she explained in an ever so slightly freaked out tone, anticipating the obvious question that may or may not have been on the other two's minds. Yes, even Lucy was a bit freaked out by this. Eating people was one thing, but having your stomach spontaneously invaded was another. She gingerly poked her stomach again in a testy manner, trying to decide whether letting whatever poor sap had just made such a hilarious mistake out was a good idea. I mean... she probably would, but a part of her just wanted to think the decision out first, for her own sake.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[I try...]

Kotowa Yamada - 'Them'

Koto was running. They were close. He could tell. He needed to escape. He stumbled out of the forest, and his eyes widened. They were there, right in front of him. He took a step back, but they were behind him too. His heart was filling with fear quite quickly. Oh no. What to do now... He couldn't fight against three of them... He couldn't run... All he could do was hope that they didn't see him. Although, they didn't look anywhere near as old as them. They had to be! There was no explanation! They were Spirit-People! Koto yelped when the girl's stomach suddenly bulged outward, and he quickly covered his mouth, sliding deeper into the brush. They'd discover him now... Then they'd surely kill him...

"What the **** are you scared of? You've been able to beat them so far! Get up and fight, Koto!" Kasai yelled. He began making much more feral noises, apparently meant as a battle-cry, or perhaps to draw attention to poor Koto. Koto didn't want to die. He wanted to live. And he'd fight for that as hard as possible. Koto stood and walked out of the brush. He faced the three in front of him. The fear was gone, now replaced by rage.

"Stop trying to kill me!" he yelled, rage practically dripping from every word that came from his mouth, which began to crackle with high voltage electricity. He bared his teeth, ready for a fight.

"Come... Come to your doom..." he said softer. Only one with amazing hearing would be able to understand it, but the disturbing sound of his voice would tell its meaning to all within hearing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria

Aria laughed. That was Spark. Ready to bring humor to any grim situation. She put the berry into her mouth, and stood up.

"I think I'll go check on the boys. Take your time getting up." Aria said. She then headed outside. Makoto and James were talking, almost as if they were friends.

Well, it sure seems like Makoto from what I've seen of him... she thought. Ugh. Hopefully it would all be over soon. Just find somewhere to stop and rest for a while. None of the insanity of this world. Somewhere safe.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Emily - Inside Lucy's Stomach

Where'd I end up now? It's dark in here. I don't like the dar— poke. Emily retaliated with the reflexes of a dead Meowth, and jabbed at the walls surrounding her. Hearing someone's voice, she realized she was inside someone. Well, this has never happened before. Now how am I supposed to get out? Teleport would probably drop me in someone else's gut.

Wish granted!

Lucy started disappearing, to some degree. It was more like she was a television, and her reception was cutting out. It was hard to tell whether she realized what was happening to her judging by her expression. Then the channel seemed to flip on her, completely replaced by FOOTBALL ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL! a fully-intact Emily. She was holding Amethyst's hand just like Lucy was, too!

Is this a handshake? she asked herself, shortly before happily shaking Amy's poor little hand in greeting. She continued her introductory assault with rapid, almost incomprehensible speech.

"Hi there! I'm Emily but everybody calls me Em, or 'that crazy girl', or 'that thing that shouldn't exist', but I don't let those last two bother me; I like Em, too; it's short, sweet and to the point, so I like when people use it. What's your name? You're adorable, so I bet you have a really pretty name. Should I stop talking so you can tell me? I'll shut up now," and she did. She didn't even seem to notice her rather gravid looking stomach—Just like the one Lucy had had...

Lucy did, though. It was hard for her not to—You see, for once she was the one that had been eaten! Or... wound up inside someone. Frankly, she had no idea what in the world had just happened, but the fact of the matter was that role reversal was /not/ her thing!! She attempted to stretch her leg, but found this impossible. Then she attempted to stretch an arm! This also proved futile. At this point, she was well aware of where she was, and promptly pushed hard against the front of Emily's stomach as if searching for a giant mouth. None was to be found.

This... this /sucked/. She soon found herself confronted with the question of whether she should try to fight, only to consider that if this was /her/ stomach, that would never work. So... why would it work on this... stranger's? She heard a voice—A female's voice was speaking to someone, but she had trouble hearing the responses. Emily's voice was rather clear in comparison though, perhaps because it originated from within her.

...Was she going to /die/?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
281.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
Searching for an Unknown Friend

Part Five

Wait wha-- What was going on here? This girl came up out of nowhere and chattered her head off, shaking Amy's hand wildly. She was only offered a moment to say her name. "Amethyst-- Where's Lucy??" Her gaze followed the hand shaking hers, and she screamed and pulled her hand away when she saw a... Deformity? What the hell was that exactly? Her arm was just... Indescribably strange. "Wh-what's wrong with your arm?? And where's Lucy!?" She turned her head wildly from left to right, then settled it on... Emily's big stomach. ... No. NO. "LET HER OUT!! LET, HER, OUT!!" Amy turned back to face Emily, furiously bursting with sudden power SUPER SAIYAJIN. "Let her go. Now."

Fixed Float!

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto
Makoto ran inside as soon as Aria stepped out because he was anxious to see Spark. He didn't even say a word to either of the other two, not hesitating. He closed the door, well slammed the door and approached her bed.

Spark
Spark was still laying down when he walked in, she was testing her fingers, then toes, then legs and arms. Though she was a bit stiff, she was able to eventually sit upright, though weakly. "Hey Makoto, look I can move now!" She said positively.

"That's good, I'm glad those were good people. I thought they would try and hurt us." He said rather happily. "So why did you want me to leave?"

Spark sighed, unsure of how he would react to her next statement. "Makoto." She paused, "I need you to stay with Aria, I..."

Though she was interrupted, "But why, I dont want to stay with them, what if they are mean?" He said worriedly.

"It will be fine, but since you can't fly like me I can't take you with me." He was about to object but Spark held up her hand, still a bit sore and stiff, "Look, promise to visit you both as soon as I get done with something, until then can you watch over those two?" In reality Spark was worried that he would be unable to take care of himself, or someone might take advantage of him, "It's a direct order from me that you must stay with them and protect them until I come to get you. Also you do whatever Aria says." Spark said sternly.

Makoto simply nodded, somewhat saddened, but he understood, "As long as you promise to revisit me." He ran somewhere, and Spark heard some rustling, "Also if you take this." He held out a stick like the one Spark had found long ago with Arc, one that would light up when she gave it electricity. The only difference was that this one lacked a bulb. "I'm not sure what this does, but I saw in a book that it uses electricity, so you can not get paralyzed again."

Spark nodded, she could indeed channel excess energy through the stick, whether or not it would produce light, "Thank you, now go wait outside with the others. I need to get prepared alone. Tell them I'll be out in a minute and they don't have to wait for me. Finally tell them that you will be following them for a little while."

Makoto ran outside and closed the door. Spark could hear him repeat her words exactly, including the "tel them" parts, making Spark laugh a bit. She changed into her old clothes and picked up the old knife. It seemed so long ago, but the memories were still very fresh in her mind. She put the old knife in her old sheath, took her old pack, and felt a tear on her eye. She didn't know why leaving Makoto was so sad, though maybe it was because he was so much like Arc.

Spark did some stretches and was ready to go. Hey guys, still up there? She thought, realizing she hadn't spoken to her spirits in a while.

I'm fine, we've been conversing amongst ourselves, thus there is no reason to feel saddened by your neglect. Xatu sounded as monotone and emotionless as before, but his words were definitely above Sparks head.

Spark! All he does is talk fancy and smart like, he won't play any games and he never says things I understand! Plusle whined.

I have to say between Plusles whining and Xatu's constant talking, I'm pretty annoyed. Minun said. Spark just laughed.

"Well I'll be sure to check up on you guys more often then." She said out loud, "Big things are coming and who knows, maybe one day you guys can have your own body," She began to daydream, but shook herself out of it, "But I probably won't live to see that day, so try to remember that I helped when you guys are running through fields or whatever you used to do."
Xatu said nothing.
I can't wait! Plusle said excitedly
I promise to remember you if that happens. Minun sounded rather sad, though Spark didn't catch it.

"Thanks." She said happily. She walked outside eventually and looked at all three of the people. She noticed Arcs old sword, "You still have that? Did I ever tell you the story of that sword? Well me and Arc," The word was heavy, it made her heart drop, "When we were traveling, Arc and I got in a brawl, I was about to finish this adult off when he stopped me." She reflected on that day, did she still have the bloodlust from back then? "He stopped me because he said it wasn't our goal." She was talking to all of them, "Well our goal, sorry, my goal is still not to kill adults. I think I want to follow in his footsteps..." Her voice trailed off, "Please take care of them... I'll be back." Her voice trembled a bit, and she felt a tear and immediately turned around. She fused with Xatu and began lifting off. She couldn't turn back around, her heart wasn't into it. She flew off east.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Near Eterna Ruins
Bay followed behind the two girls, looking at the magazine for the first time. There was an informative section that mentioned something that Bay found intriguing, radio and televisions. The section was explaining how these devices operated and although the devices weren't explained in detail, Bay got the gist of the uses of the devices and he was captivated, reading around 15 pages before the girls ahead of him stopped and Bay abruptly halted, glad he didn't bump into either of too. He marked the page, closed and then put the magazine under his left arm.

Looking up out of impending curiosity, Bay noticed the pile of rubble that the girls seemed to be focusing their attention on. It was up ahead and not to far away, and as Bay stared a moment longer he identified it as the City that he had came from a little more than a week ago. Bay felt a sudden approach as if someone was running towards them and he looked around, overlooking a figure at first glance and when he turned back he saw no one else other than the two girls he had traveled with.

Bay he Lucy's voice. "Um... I think someone just... /really/ messed up their teleport." Bay scratched his head for a moment at what she said and turned around, forgetting what he thought he saw and assumed his eyes were playing tricks on him. Bay looked at Lucy and his eyes widened with almost as much shock as he had when he saw this the first time. The girl's stomach bulged out and Bay knew that a person was in there although it was different this time. This time Lucy seemed to be anxious and almost fearful. "Come... Come to your doom..." a voice seeming to come from around him although the others seemed to either not hear this or to have been too distracted with the person who occupied the girl's stomach. The voice sounded bloodthirsty and violent natured and Bay couldn't help but reach for his knife, mentally preparing himself to see the girl explode or implode but instead Lucy was replaced with an entirely different person who gave Bay an odd vibe.

The girl was in the same position as Lucy and she even was holding Amy's hand just like Lucy was and shook it like a one-sided handshake. Bay distanced himself, cautious as to what this girl was up to. She seemed unfazed by whatever just happened and she even ignored the bulge on her stomach that was just as abnormal is Lucy's. The girl, who introduced herself as Em, had an entirely different voice than the devastating voice he heard just before Lucy disappeared. He didn't know what to fear more and so Bay looked at Amy, hoping that she had a better idea of what was going on.

Amy was deeply upset by her companion, Lucy's, disappearance and she seemed to react violently, yelling at Em's stomach which must have been where Lucy was. Bay impulsively ran over to Amy and restrained her arms, getting a good grip on them so she couldn't easily slip out without hurting him, although he didn't tighten his hold on her enough to hurt her, Bay knew that he probably wouldn't hurt her anyway. "Calm down Amy, if what I think is true then this girl can digest Lucy at will and if you hurt her, you might hurt Lucy too." Bay said with his voice low. Keeping his grip on Amy's arms he looked at Emily trying to put on a courageous front although all he felt was fear of this girl's abilities as she seemed wild or unstable.
"Why did you do this to her friend?" Bay said with his legs planted firmly in the ground, holding Amy by her wrists and hoping to suppress Amy's rage.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Kotowa Yamada - Confusion

Koto looked through narrowed eyes. They weren't charging at him. They weren't screaming bloody murder. In fact, they seemed to be unfazed by his presence. The only answer that came to mind seemed much too crazy. But perhaps... We're these three not one of Them? Even though they were spirit-people? It seemed impossible. It was impossible. The spirit-people were trying to kill him. Yet these spirit people somehow seemed nowhere near as angry. Then Koto did hear yelling. His head snapped up, and he crouched slightly, fear filling his eyes. No. The little girl was yelling at the bigger one. But the bigger one was different. Koto felt the hair on the back of his neck rise. The voice of the new person... It was unnatural. Like nothing that should exist. Koto crept closer, curiosity pushing him farther than fear would hold him back. He cocked his head. They seemed to be talking about something. Koto stopped. These people weren't mean! Were they? Could Koto walk up to them without them trying to kill him? Maybe... Koto moved around, starting to circle the group, although he was still a fair distance away. He could barely overhear their discussion, but he heard the hostility towards the intruder. Maybe they just were too busy trying to kill them to focus on Koto? That had to be it! They wouldn't let him get away after killing... He had lost count how many spirit-people... Koto decided to wait where he was. If they did decide to go after him, he was far enough to run.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aria

Aria nodded as Makoto recited the message that Spark had for them. Spark followed soon after, saying a once-again saddening farewell.

"Farewell, friend. May your blade stay sharp, and the wind be always at your back. Be safe, Spark." Aria said to the receding form of her one true friend. She then turned to James and Makoto.

"So, shall we be going? James, I'm sure you remember where to, so could you take the lead while I discuss it with Makoto?" Aria asked. She took no time to come even with Makoto's stride.

"Alright, Makoto. What we're going to do is go to the place that I grew up at. It isn't too far. We can then stay there, and you can do whatever you want to, with a few limitations of course. Do you understand?" Aria took a breath after explaining. She was getting good at this. Oh, how she remembered the way she had left home... Armed with a kitchen knife and her wits. It seemed like yesterday that she had met Spark and her brother...

The things that I wouldn't have experienced had I stayed. I wouldn't have met you, Blaze. I wouldn't have friends. It would just be me. And eventually, I would have died. Just like that. Thank you. She said mentally. She felt both Eve and Blaze nod, although she sensed some deeper feelings coming from Eve. Aria comforted Eve with soft words. There was nothing to fear, she said. They'd be fine as long as they stuck together.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Hailey, Arcea, Tim, Aiden & Anonymous Gabite Wielder #1 - Eterna City Ruins ~ Outskirts

"What do you say we get going? We've got more people to take care of." Hailey suggested, trying to spin things positively so Tim would keep supporting her until he was no longer useful. She directed his attention vaguely towards Jubilife City.

Aiden was pretty dumbfounded at Hailey's nonchalant attitude. She just leveled an entire city! Although Arcea stopped to watch the decimation, too, she promptly went back to loving her new toy. She even went to carrying him like a stuffed animal as she followed Hailey. Something was seriously wrong with these girls. One's a dominatrix and the other's a cuddle monster. Run while you have the chance, Tim! You just be glad Arcea doesn't tend to eat people whole to show her affection like a certain other Pokéspirit wielder, currently hilariously dispositioned, wielding the ability to do so, cuddle-slave.

Emily & Lucy - Near Eterna City Ruins

Yay! New friends! Emily was elated to see another person jumping into the group, but he tried to restrain Emily's adorable new buddy (even though Amy was yelling at her)! Bay then went to explaining why he was afraid, but that just made Emily curious about what was going on. Seeing her own bulging belly, she realized that this Lucy girl was probably in her own stomach. Was Lucy the person she ended up in in the first place?

"Hi there!" she said to her stomach, returning to her near-incoherent babbling. Lucy cringed within her, shifting slightly. Geez! This girl talked too much. "You must be Lucy. I'm Emily, but you can call me Em; everybody does, but sometimes they call me 'that crazy girl' or 'that thing that shouldn't exist', but I prefer Em. I like Em; it's short, sweet and to the point." In an instant, Emily went from a rambling mess to concentrated and thoughtful, though she was still speaking to the girl in her stomach, so... she just kind of looked like a crazy pregnant preteen. Say hello to Grandma, Amethyst! Regardless, she seemed to answer Bay's question, even if she wasn't speaking directly to him.

"Now, I'm not sure how you got in me, Lucy, but maybe if you wait a few hours, I can probably p—"

"NO" Lucy interrupted from inside, her rather muffled voice loud enough to likely be heard by the others. She knew where Emily was going with this, and... well... she didn't much care for the idea. Plus, she has to at least semi-protect Amethyst's little girl mind! Can't have her corrupted by knowing what childbirth looks like, or at least what Lucy thinks childbirth looks like, can she?! ...Who are we kidding. She probably didn't even need a second reason. She pressed one hand outwards against the inside of Emily's belly in a testy manner for a moment as she continued. ...Was it really like this inside /her/? "Think of... Amethyst—Please." she practically begged in a more quiet tone, urging the other female not to say anything quite so terrifying to the poor girl. Think of the children Emily! Though Amethyst and Bay would likely have difficulty hearing her unless they placed their ears on or near Emily's stomach, Emily would probably notice the rather vulnerable tone Lucy had adopted. She knew when she was in no position to be threatening or demanding things, and had been humbled appropriately. She might also begin to figure out the rather close relationship Lucy had had to the smaller girl.

Now, how she was supposed to get out—That was an entirely different problem, and Emilly's unfinished sentence haunted her thoughts. How did she get herself /into/ this mess anyway? No, seriously! She must've missed the memo on this one! Who's using the GameShark?!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

The road to Children's City was very quiet, eerily so- well, to Mako it seemed that way at least; the recent attack really heightened his wariness of surroundings. He'd grown quite fond of Cecilia, who was now clutching on to his arm more than ever before, and it was difficult to fight and protect her at the same time. Having said that, he was really thankful that she was around, as if she weren't there then he would be face down on the ground with an arrow in his head. Not a pleasant thought. Still, he was not going to rely on her, the last fight merely caught him off guard; he was sure that if such a thing were to happen again, Cecilia would be his first priority, and he would be ready.

The two arrived at the Children's City and were in awe (well, Mako was). The idea of a children inhabited city that was not secluded shocked Mako...though after a few moments of thought, it made perfect sense to him; after all, pokespirit wielders were in good supply and were rather durable. It was actually a little disappointing that he'd passed it on the way home without noticing. Originally, he was going to take a look around the place, but then he heard something that tugged at him.

"LET HER OUT!! LET, HER, OUT!!"

The voice, as quiet as it was, seemed familiar to Mako. He was sure he'd never heard the voice before, and yet, like many things he'd come in contact with recently, it felt reminiscent of...something. It wasn't in his head, though; the scream certainly came from somewhere off in the distance. Strangely, no one in the vicinity seemed deterred by the scream. If it hadn't had such a strange effect on Mako, he probably would have ignored it as well, thinking it was just in his imagination, but for some reason he felt that he was compelled to go to the source of the cry.

Knowing he couldn't good and well leave Cecilia in the city alone, he picked her up and put her up on his back. Next, he took a deep breath, and took something of a bull's stance, and started to run full-tilt towards wherever the scream came from. Cecilia, however, was not as confident as her new brother was. She didn't hear anything, and she knew not where he was headed, but as dire as he made it seem, she knew that he would not make it to his destination on time. What happened next, Mako really couldn't explain. He was running full speed towards...what seemed to be the northwest, and then all of the sudden what he saw in front of him completely changed. Mount Coronet that towered over him was nowhere was nowhere in sight, and in place of it was the sky. His surroundings had changed, as well. There were streams nearby and it was rather windy, he as in...the Windoworks? How the heck did he get there? Well, he wasn't sure how he got there, but he at least knew he was going in the right direction.

It didn't take long before he reached his devastation destination, and it certainly wasn't what he was expecting. Eterna City, with all of the people it had and buildings intact...was gone. Well, devastated, more like. It wasn't exactly bustling before, and sure it was a little dystopian, but at least it was there. Yet, oddly, Mako didn't really feel too badly about what had happened to the city. Deep down, he felt like snickering, just a little. It almost scared Mako how much he wasn't affected by the obliteration of an entire city. Maybe it was because it was ruled by adults. Maybe it was because he had bad memories associated with it. He wasn't sure, but that became the second thing on his mind once he saw what was going on not far from him.

More familiar faces! Well, one of them familiar in a way that Mako was starting to get annoyed at, the way he couldn't remember, another one who he'd definitely never seen before, and...one he was almost sure he'd seen before, but she'd changed quite a bit since the last time he'd seen her. He walked over to Amethyst, nonchalantly given the situation, and said, "Yo, is this..." he looked over to Emily, whom Amy was looking at with eyes of spite and disgust. Was she the one who screamed? Mako wasn't sure, since he'd never actually heard her voice before. Still, he had to assume. This idea was cemented when he noticed that Lucy was nowhere in sight, and the fact that Bay seemed to be holding her back from attacking this new face. His nonchalant attitude turned serious and he started to emit a subtle aura of what looked like black smoke from his person.

"Hey, you," He said to Emily, who he noticed had an abnormally large stomach. "What did you do with Lucy?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Olga
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An old breeze bustled past Olga's cloak, as she stepped away from the encampment that had served as the host for The Pure Sovereign and her wily ways. She'd told them of all the stories she knew about herself, with the gift of news of movements in the Underground, and was gifted with a fresh set of allies whose names even know tingled at the end of her tongue. There would be more, so many more, but every moment wasted pondering the wind would be a moment lost.

However, as she dangled a piece of jerky between the tips of her fingers and stepped with soft heels across the ruined ground, the great hat that rested upon her golden head tingled ever so slightly. The amethyst eye opened and that was all there was, for her to know of a title spoken many miles away. It was the face of a young woman, this time, seeking knowledge from the Sage of Unknown Reaches. If one wanted knowledge, she was certainly the one to call.

Time was needed, but only a dash of it, and Olga skulked into the nearby shadows to make her disappearance; that jerky would probably be scavenged by somebody sooner or later, perhaps hoping it was something other than human flesh. Not that it bothered her; the constant trickle of energy was more than enough sustenance as it embraced her completely. It was more pleasant than the ongoing teleport, at least, as it tugged unpleasantly at her gut and spat the young teen out at the foot of some field. Regardless, she landed hovering slightly in the air; her cape a shroud that hid the prettier aspects of her attire and her hood casting shadows from which only a pair of lilac eyes peeked.

Regardless, this area would be her theater. Olga raised her hands to her sides and intoned words whispered in her ear by Ambrosia; flicking her wrist slightly here and twisting her fingers slightly there, until she'd weaved a simple tent made from twilight and took herself a seat on one of the conjured stools; the other one sitting opposite her, as she stared at the door in wait of her visitor.[/spoiler]

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto
Makoto kicked dirt, rather disappointed. Obviously he didn't feel the sense of sorrow from Sparks departure, though he did feel something bad. He heard Aria say he could do whatever he wanted, though he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. "Spark said to do what you said, and I don't know what I want to do..." He began to feel his head hurt a little, maybe stress. "Can't you tell me to do something? I can read, and find food, and kill people because Spark said I was allowed to." He did have talents at least and he was strong enough to do manual labor, and naive enough to do it too.

Spark
She was flying fairly high above the ground. She was the only thing in this world that flew, (at least that she knew) so anyone who looked up may notice her. Her target destination was heading to a place north of the most eastern city. She had gone near that place once but was unable to continue due to waterfalls. Now that she could fly, it would be perfect to be able to get there.

You know we where there once, the place you are going! Plusle said. I don't think we got very far though... Spark was slightly interested in why they would ever be there. Maybe it was something they did in the past. "Well maybe you can guide me through it." it's very basic, and would make a good safe area, though how will you get the others up?

"Well I intended to fly them up one at a time, I mean it would be tiring, but I could do it if I really try maybe." She had thought about this earlier, and this seemed the only way. "Maybe later we can find a way to do it without my assistance."

Xatu finally offered his two sense, Well in the past people would use pulley systems to haul others up and across areas. I don't remember how to make one, though it wasn't very complicated to me and undoubtably you could make a rough one given enough time.

"Well then, if this place is truly safe, then that will be the first thing I do before I return to the others. I think they may use pulley systems in the underground, and I could probably find a way to use my electricity to move it automatically."

I really do believe that you lack the intelligence, resources, and knowledge to accomplish something that complicated. Stick with a pull system where one person works it, that would be best for now. Spark felt like it was an insult, no she was sure it was, but she had no idea what most of his words really meant. Simply stick with the pull system he repeated.

"Very well, if that is the case then we will not rest until we are in the town south of there. So we may be a bit tired." She said out loud. A unison agreement gave her satisfaction. "No more complaining, and no more talking, we should really try and be mentally stronger."

Speak for yourself, but I do agree, meditation would indeed be great. Spark noticed Minun had said nothing since leaving the group, it probably wasn't a big deal though.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
281.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:

Part Five

"H-Hey! LET GO!!" Amy squirmed and fidgeted, but Bay's grip was pretty much perfected. However, there was one flaw... *BAM* Amy delivered a devious backward kick right in the trousers. With a no-doubt fallen Bay, Amy broke free and charged right for Emily, only to be stopped by another voice. "C-Creed-- I mean, Mako...?" All of her rage seemingly faded - or rather, was temporarily distracted - by the familiar face.

"Oh, it's you... Um, here..." She offered up to him the beanie that originally belonged to him. "She--- I don't know what's going on. Lucy's in there! What should we do??"

BlueBeanie.gif

Fixed Float!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria​

Aria chuckled. Makoto truly was hopeless. She realized that that was most likely the reasoning behind Spark's leaving him.

"For now, Makoto, we travel. Essentially, stay close and don't wander off," Aria explained. Makoto nodded. She needed to find out more about this kid. Needed to figure out their assets.

"So, you grew up here, in the Children's City?" she asked. Hopefully, he wouldn't go berserk or something equally crazy.

*************************​

Kotowa Yamada - The Meeting​

Koto was watching the proceeds of the group before him with growing interest. His perception of them ganging up on the new girl, he found, was wrong. The boy restrained her, although it only resulted in his manhood getting crippled... suddenly, out of nowhere, another boy appeared, carrying a younger girl on his back. Koto cringed. there were too many. Too many people. Too many spirit-people. He could sense great power emanating from everyone but the young girl. Koto needed to get to the bottom of this. He would get closer, but not too close, and see if they were Them. If they chased him, Koto would run. Koto remained slightly crouched, and slowly approached the group, his eyes wide with fear.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
James Joules Garnet - Children's City​

James paced ahead, but made sure to keep just close enough that he could hear Makoto and Aria's conversation. He liked what he heard. The boy couldn't function without orders. That was positively /brilliant/. James nearly jumped for joy at his good fortune. Lisbon appeared beside him and chuckled quietly, disconcerting James greatly as the Bisharp always did when showing any kind of emotion.

"I like your thoughts on the boy, James." The knightly spirit said in a flat tone. "But unfortunately there is still the issue that the other girl doesn't quite trust you yet. It would seem Makoto is to follow Aria's orders only."

James nodded slowly, speeding up his walking a little as to get out of earshot with the others. He trusted Aria, but he didn't know how she'd act if she found out what James was planning. Aria could think him insane, foolish or even worse - both.

"I noticed that Lisbon, but that's not the point. In a single day, we've found three very likely additions to the cause." Jaames knew getting anyone to help him would be hard. But surely if he just put aside about this whole endeavor for a now and just helped others, eventually he would gain enough support and popularity to raise some form of fighting force.

"It will take time." James asserted. "But it can't be done. We both knew this would never happen overnight, Lisbon."

With that, the spirit faded to nothing once more, and left James pacing quickly through the city ahead of the others. At that moment, for some reason... James felt somewhat happier. Friends. There was something comforting about the word. Maybe he'd figure out why some time.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay
Near Eterna Ruins
The odd girl who seemed to blather on before them seemed to be communicating with whoever was in her stomach. A booming voice emitted from Emily's direct although it did seem muffled quite a bit. Bay automatically assumed this was just from Lucy and not long after that, a boy came running quickly at them with a stance that looked more like he was charging at them and Bay was tempted to dive out the way although Mako stopped before running into Bay. Bay couldn't place his finger on it but he had seen this boy. Before Bay could ask a single question Mako seemed to walk past him to Amethyst, who was still restrained. They seemed to be previously acquainted and Bay knew for a fact that he had seen this boy around the same area.

Bay looked at Mako's back and saw Cecilia piggybacking on him, causing more curiosity to arise but before Bay could query, he felt a sharp pain in the form of a low blow that caused him to keel over and protectively clutch his manhood. He roared out in pain, losing his awareness of the rest of the situation and crumpled to the ground now and vision started to blur. The pain pulsed through his body, the worse of it seemed to lie within his stomach, which was agonizing. He temporarily tolerated the pain, to hear Amy say something and then afterwards, Bay managed to get to his feet, still feeling sore, and distanced himself from Amy and getting closer to Emily. As he got out of earshot of Amy and close enough to Emily he whispered "For the love of Arceus, can you release Lucy so she can calm that kid down!" he said, raising his voice and pointing at Amy on the word "kid". He regretted doing saying this, but at the same time, his little bit of pride didn't want to admit that this girl had downed him.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Emily & Lucy - Near Eterna City Ruins

"For the love of Arceus, can you release Lucy so she can calm that kid down?!" Bay yelled, clearly emphasizing his referral to Amy. Emily sat down where she stood and almost started to cry; she didn't know why she was getting scolded. Usually it'd be about her Pokémon spirit, but this was about her. Apologize before she starts bawling, Bay!

Yeah, she had another person in her stomach, but Emily had no clue what was going on. She had no idea how to get Lucy out, either. Hopefully Lucy knew the answer to their dilemma.

As if answering Emily's prayers, she might hear a voice over her anxiety that asked her a very simple, "...Hey, can you /copy/ powers?" ...Being stuck in a belly gave Lucy plenty of time to think, and she might as well ask right? She wasn't getting anything /else/ done in here. No bathroom, either.

With most everyone else unable to hear Lucy, Emily started talking to herself again, at least after a bit of sniffling. "Yeah."

"Copy my abilities... and get me /out/ of here!" Lucy called out in an ever so slightly anxious tone. Not everyone had the ability to control what they did or did not digest.

"What kind of abilities do you have?" Emily was completely clueless. Even though she was very possibly about to dissolve Lucy and—no. Bad. Don't do that. Think about the children/Amy!

"A giant freaking /mouth/ on my stomach—Please!" Lucy pleaded, not completely keen on discussing the matter.

"That sounds gross." Can it be a cannon instead? "Which mouth do you eat with?" Nonetheless, Emily imagined a large mouth like Lucy's opening up on her midriff, and Copycat did its work. Without warning, Lucy pulled herself clear of the mouth's lips and promptly fell directly onto her face as she struggled her way free. Despite this, she made out with the ground she missed ever so much emitted a sigh of relief, though the light hurt her eyes. Something seemed off about her, however. When she stood, her body seemed to briefly radiate an after-image as if from some cheesy motion blur effect. She seemed to be in some sort of pain as she clutched her forehead, though this may have just been the sun bearing down on her poor eyes. It took her quite a few moments to calm down however.

"Geez..." Lucy mumbled, silently noting that this was what everyone she'd ever eaten had felt. And then Lucy became a vegetarian, and everyone lived happily until they died. Lucy earnestly just... did not care despite this.

Lucy soon noticed that her hearing had become exceptional, even though she wasn't currently fused with her Audino. Her gut-mouth was still there, so she definitely wasn't fused with Audino. Her powers felt different, too. Let's test it!

Hidden Power was probably the easiest to tell if anything was wrong with her, so she tried to use it; an attempt to conjure up all the Hidden Power orbs she could muster... and yet... nothing like that happened. Instead, her hands were covered in electricity! This was /not/ Hidden Power! This was ThunderPunch! She shouldn't have this. Why did she have this? Her Gulpin never had access to this before.

"...I feel weird." Lucy pointed out in a tone that lacked passion. She met Amethyst's eyes briefly and explored her power, tapping into all her moves, only to find that they had shifted places in her memory during her incarceration! Hidden Power was ThunderPunch—Had she ever known ThunderPunch before? She didn't think so. Ice Punch was Amnesia. Amnesia was Dynamic Punch. After exploring her moves for a bit mentally she found she still had them all, and then some. Wait, where did Shadow Ball come from? Well, as long as she can use it. Lucy's hand crackled with a strange power for a moment and she almost appeared to be squeezing an invisible stress ball. Afterwards, she seemed to relax and turned to face Emily. "Hi," she stated, only mildly awkward. Her tone suggested she would appreciate an explanation.

Finally getting to meet Lucy, Emily quickly disregarded the existence of everyone around them... and... introduced herself. We're skipping this to save time.

"I'm so sorry for all the trouble I caused — you know, with the popping up in your stomach and ending up with you in my stomach. My Teleport likes to really screw up. I was coming back from... um..." Hesitating, Emily remembered to sound a word out if she couldn't remember how to say it. "U-no-va."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese and Cecilia (Gin) Reese

That name again..."Creed". Kraus mentioned that name after the second blackout, and he was positive he had heard the name before. When he heard Amethyst say this, he shot her a curious look. This "Creed" character must have been associated with her somehow. He thought about it more and more, and the name grew more and more familiar until...until his mind blanked. No progress was made.

Then, abruptly, an incredibly violent migraine came over Mako. He grabbed his head and applied so much pressure that it seemed as if he were going to crack his skull. He started screaming in pain, unable to bear the intense pain without some sort of outlet. Cecilia, startled by Mako's sudden outburst, woke up and immediately jumped from Mako's back, distancing herself from her tormented brother. Darkness oozed from his person, enveloping him and leaving only his screams for the others to hear. He wasn't able to control his body from all of the pain he was feeling. It felt as if he were dying.

His brain felt as if it were ripping apart, his mind felt as if it was going haywire, and his body felt as if it were being torn apart. But, is if he had a moment of clarity, he sniffed. It was a calm sniff, but one that lingered, consuming the black smog of darkness that enveloped him. All at once, everything was all right.

Initially, he didn't understand what had happened, as if he had one really, REALLY bad headache...then he noticed that couldn't see much out of his left eye. It startled him, but then he noticed that his eyesight was fine and what was really making his eyesight bad was...his hair? He became even more startled than he was when he thought his eyesight was bad. He grabbed his hair and held it up to the sunlight, and it was a lighter shade of black! It'd grown and become a grayish-black color. His skin also to be a shade darker, which was...strange. He went to scratch his head, but as his hand passed his face, he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. It felt like he cut it, which was rather odd since he was the type to bite his nails to keep them short. He looked at his nails and...they were sharper than normal, as in, sharp enough to pierce skin by accident. All of these changes made him feel dazed, but at the same time he seemed eerily chipper.

He looked around and saw that Lucy had suddenly appeared, and she was punching...nothing. She seemed pretty confused. He turned to Amethyst and said, "Th- woah!" He was shocked that he voice had taken on a slightly deeper pitch. He cleared his throat and said, "Thanks, Amy, I'm glad you kept the hat safe." He flashed Amy a smile and then took the hat, slicking the hair that was covering his left eye onto his head and the putting the hat on so that it would stay. He looked back to Amy and examined her. "My, my, haven't you changed. Maybe you should be the one protecting Lucy." He said with a friendly chuckle. He looked up for a moment, grumbling to himself. "...I still haven't connected all of the dots, but I feel as if you and I have met several times...times when I wasn't myself..." He scratched his head. "Or something like that. I don't have everything figured out yet, but you've definitely been a major help in developing into...whatever I became just a few minutes ago. I really do need to thank you." He turned to Bay and said, "It's good to see you again, too. I'm a little disappointed I didn't notice you when I got here."

He listened to Emily introduce herself and say...er...try to say where she was from. However, he had his eyes glued on Lucy, because he was plotting something. He'd yet to greet her, and he hadn't talked to her since...since they met. Still, he felt like he knew about her, somehow. Unlike before, he had actual memories of talking with her, memories that he couldn't quite trace back. So what was he planning, exactly? Well, she seemed to have just gotten out of a terrible experience, and she seemed a little pissed off. He knew she needed affection, and so he bore a heavy grin and applied it. He ran up to her full speed yelling, "LUCY", grabbed locked her in his arms, lifted her up, and twisted left and right, saying "IT'SBEENSOLONGI'VEMISSEDYOUSOMUCHI'VEBEENLONELYANDYOUWEREEATENANDIDIDN'TTHINKI'DSAVEYOUANDYOUSAVEDYOURSELFANDIT'SSOGREATTOSEEYOUAGAIN"

Okay, he knew this wouldn't cheer her up, he definitely had a gut feeling it would piss her off; but there was no stopping it, Mako's an affectionate person.

Khawill

<3
Years
Makoto
"Grew up here?" Makoto pondered, "No my parents and I drifted around. I think I was always hungry." He remembered the days where there was no food, well when he couldn't get it himself. "I think they are dead now, they got killed by some people-eaters. I got away though, and went up to the thing which gave me fire. It gave me power." His started shivering, "So much power! I was able to kill more people-eaters than I ever could. I think I fed off them." His eyes grew wide with insanity, "I was much less hungry then! So much food when it's all over the place..." He snapped back to normal, "But I stopped because a voice in my head said to, said I was hurting people and I wasn't allowed to kill anymore." He stroked his tail, "It was a beautiful voice, but it doesn't talk anymore, I think she hates me..." He felt heavy, reminded him of his last moments with his parents. "At least Spark talks to me, and she always talked to me, but now she's gone... She's gone for now."

Spark
Spark saw the buildings on the horizon, she could feel the fatigue setting in, "I'm landing soon. So tired..." She had miscalculated the time of which she could fly. She plummeted from the sky landing in a nearby forest high in a tree. "Well this is a good place to sleep." She said tiredly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
AMETHYST YULA

Spirits:
461.png
281.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:

Part Seven

Well... All of that was certainly something. The problem seemed to solve itself, Mako said something about Creed and apparently knew Bay already. Huh. Unfortunately for Bay, Amethyst has absolutely no recollection of that dirty blow that happened only moments before. Amethyst, you have to apologize. Play nice! Mako just went full-sprint at Lucy with a massive shower of affection. Amethyst formed a smile, which grew when he made contact. Now, what could makes this better? "LUCY!!" Amethyst giggled and (with a ridiculous speed that combined her Weavile speed with a newfound power to propel herself forward via psychic abilities) dashed blindingly right into the two, with enough speed to topple all three of them over with some rolling afterward. Either way, she clung to the both of them with a tight hug and cheery laughter. Oh no, how close was Emily? Surely she didn't get pulled into it too...?

Fixed Float!

Back