• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Black beanie, black shirt, black jeans, black boots.

Black. Black. Black.

B͓͎͕ͩ͂͐͂̎̆͊l͌̒̊ͦ̾a̮̤̪̭͙̮̽ͅc̦̤̯̘̬̙͍͑͒͛́̚k͙̬͍͕͍̳̗͂ͨ̎̊̓̇ͥ

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Blue hoodie and jeans, that's pretty much it. I also wore socks, and shoes, and underwear. I almost forgot to mention I wore a t-shirt under my hoodie. I know, an amazingly complicated outfit that I took great care picking out in five seconds. I must have a gift for fashion or something.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
A long sleeved maroon and grey raglan henley , grey jeans and my beat up Vans. I need new shoes so bad. ;~; I was outside a lot today too and so I also had a red plaid hoodie on for a while. Right now I'm in my a olive green shirt and navy sweatpants which are my sleep clothes for tonight.

Nomine

サトセレ
Years
Most of the time, I just put on a t-shirt (black, grey, navy, white, whatever) or a polo, and some slim-straight/slightly skinny jeans. I wear pretty much anything you can get on Jackthreads, eheh.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Purple velvet Dr. Martens boots, jeans, white button down shirt, grey sweater with light purple/dark purple diamonds, and my grey varsity-style Hello Kitty Hoodie-Buddie =w=
Usually I wear some bracelets and necklaces but not today, I forgot my necklaces and the bracelets looked lumpy under my sleeves >.>

TY

A white T-Shirt with "Life is crap" on it, and black pants and of course a black hat since my hair got messed by by the hair dressing person :S

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
green shirt(with white stripes), white jeans that are not too baggy and not too skinny,and well atm I am wearing sandals but earlier I was wearing black nikes(green,white,black are my school colors lol. have to get in the school spirit sometimes)

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Blue Tanktop
White Short Shorts
Blue Knee-High socks
White Sneakers
A Blue and White Jacket(It was cold today)

For Gym Class:
Blue T-Shirt(Not a tanktop)
White Short-Shorts
Blue Knee-High Socks
White Sneakers

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
I put in so little effort to my outfit today it might as well have been negative effort. I've been pretty much ignoring my wardrobe, and I will continue to until I lose some more weight.

Broken record shirt, which is almost a dress on me it's so long, navy blue sweatpants, red Converse.

Years
Today i decided to wear my green Snoopy shirt and jean shorts as I always wear. My wardrobe is just so bland when it comes to dressing up until it gets to the wintertime. :(

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have on today an orange-red, dark blue and white striped crew neck shirt from UNIQLO and a pair of jean shorts, plus a pair of purple and black flip flops.

Years
I wore my light blue dress shirt and tie along with black dress pants and black dress shoes today. Not that I had much choice though, as that's my everyday work outfit. Once I got home though, I just threw on an orange t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Back