• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay for characters~

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 - Halo Franchise
    Spoiler:

Reason: He's seen so much in his life. Abducted from his parents and forced into the Spartan program he has suffered so much and lost even more. The last thing he's loved in his life, which was taken from him in Halo 4, was Cortana. Now alone, what else does he have?

Very awesome character in my opinion. If I could describe him in one word it would be. "Pillar".

Nikolai Belic - Grand Theft Auto IV
    Spoiler:

Reason: Just a cool character all around. He's got that demeanor about him that lets you know: He's a cold-blooded killer but he still respects those who respect him and ultimately he's a good friend. I love this character so much.

Simon 'Ghost' Riley - Modern Warfare 2
    Spoiler:

Reason: What little time I had to ally myself with this character made me have so much fun. He was such a cool character that was a true soldier and never stopped fighting for himself, for his country and for his allies. His death was a big hit to me.

Franklin Woods - Black Ops & Black Ops II
    Spoiler:

Reason: Such an emotional soldier. Although he did what he was suppose to do under the orders of the USA, he still was a stronger ally to Alexander Mason and his fellow soldiers more than he ever was to his government. Between the two games he was featured in. You see what he went through and he still fought. A strong willed person who would not betray his friends or country. Even as he was tortured and thrown into a crate for 3 weeks with his dead soldiers. Truly an intense character.

Years
  • Riku - Kingdom Hearts
    Spoiler:

Reason: He's not perfect, and he's not the hero. He is dark and can fall to rage and jealousy. But he learns not to be ashamed of himself and embraces himself for who he is.

zer0 - Borderlands 2
    Spoiler:

Reason: He speaks in haiku. He has a big sword. That is all.

Bianca - Pokemon Black and White
    Spoiler:

Reason: She symbolizes how not everybody is destined to greatness. But she continues hold her head up high. You don't have to be the best to believe in yourself.

Medic - Team Fortress 2
    Spoiler:

Reason: He's a good guy.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Currently, my favorite character is Desmond Miles from the Assassin's Creed series. He has to deal with so much crap, and doesn't know what is going on most of the time but goes on with it for the good of the Assassin's. Next I would have to say Joker and Sloman Grundy from he Batman games.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • GLaDOS - Portal 2:
    Spoiler:

Reason: Likable personality, intellectual, classic robot villain, memorable voice, and fantastic dialogue.

Xion - Kingdom Hearts:
    Spoiler:

Reason: My emotions.

Solaire - Dark Souls:
    Spoiler:

Reason: A hero amongst heroes. A light in the darkest of ages. Shrouded in mystery, yet, trust worthy. A total sun bro.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The one and only
    WLSML3WarioSprite.png
    WLIIHotWarioSprite.png
    WL3VampireWarioSprite.png
    WL4_Wario10.png
    Wario-Microgame_Sprite.gif

WarioWalk.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of hearing why though, haha.

Honorable mentions:
    Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
    Spoiler:

Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk)
    Spoiler:

Gumshoe (Ace Attorney)
    Spoiler:

Hades (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
    Spoiler:

Back