• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Just can't seem to get this to work on Macbook. Anyone got an idea?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
If u have problem witch dump or get rom firered then patch ips to it and play that simple why people have problem

ROM+patch ips + play

Windows,mac,linux are programs to patch and play emulator
Android ,iphone etc - use patch on pc then use on emulator
Real GBA - patch rom copy to gbaspecialpendrivecard and play normal like otcher gba games

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 22, 2018
So I played this before and reached all the way to orange islands and that was it. Is this game still being worked on or is it dead?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
U played very old beta - now its like 90% of orange island - game is for now not maked any new version from 2015 so who know if will by new version or no - look on the 1st post u have all beta changes info also date of update - so who know maybe maker will some dayy in maybe 2022 upload new version and end or will by in 2030 no any version

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
So essentially I'll post this to skew anyone ask in future messages. Metapod will most likely update this and has not gone dead on it. As most people know, we all get busy, so he randomly appears like Ho-oh, dropping new updates. The fact is, some updates take longer. So whether it's 1 or 2 years, just be patient. He's one of few ROM creators that actually follow through with their work. And this game has been extensive.

Hopefully that helps. Meta keep it up. Eagerly and patiently awaiting the completion.

Years
So essentially I'll post this to skew anyone ask in future messages. Metapod will most likely update this and has not gone dead on it. As most people know, we all get busy, so he randomly appears like Ho-oh, dropping new updates. The fact is, some updates take longer. So whether it's 1 or 2 years, just be patient. He's one of few ROM creators that actually follow through with their work. And this game has been extensive.

Hopefully that helps. Meta keep it up. Eagerly and patiently awaiting the completion.

Well said. I'm confident this hack will eventually be updated, and I'm fine with waiting awhile for it.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
awesome hackrom, is really fun to play it, thank you for it :D

i have a problem after the movie chapter, i defeat mewtwo but when i came back home the event for "make room for gloom" does not trigger.

¿is there a solution for this bug?

if someone can tell me i will be very grateful.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
¿if my first pokemon is a pikachu with macho brace and i have a squirtle with exp. share, if i kill a gastly both my pokemons receive the 2 Special Attack EVs or pikachu receive 2 and squirtle 1?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
Ranking: Pokemon you think is OP? (Start with Top 10, Pokemon Ash Gray ONLY!)

My Top 10 Pokemon I think is OP in Pokemon Ash Gray only.
My top 1 is obviously Tentacruel.
It's move set was Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Toxic and Hydro Cannon.
This Tentacruel is OP as Hell!
Tentacruel, You made me wanna capture you and use it as my trump card.
I do not know the other Top 10s Pokemon except for this Tentacruel.
Guys, I encourage you to post (I mean reply) your Top 10 Pokemon you think is OP for Pokemon Ash Gray only. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
¿if my first pokemon is a pikachu with macho brace and i have a squirtle with exp. share, if i kill a gastly both my pokemons receive the 2 Special Attack EVs or pikachu receive 2 and squirtle 1?

This is the wrong place to ask

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
The pikachu follow script was perfected by a foreign hacker years ago. It is a complete copy of the original yellow script for firered in which you could talk to pikachu and see it's emotions and it would follow you.I saw a video of this online. Not only that I also learned that pikachu' cry could be changed to its name via another rom hack video posted online. I can't post a link but I feel if you the creator could find these videos, they would be of great help to you. I feel that the ash back sprite and intro sprite could be improved. A few rom hacks like naranja have done a better looking sprite. I feel that if you were to ask for for help on back sprite improvement he look of your hack would be far better.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
I've encountered a few non game breaking bugs in the latest version, apologies if this has been posted before.

1) TM45 Attract is unobtainable without a noclip cheat
RDeRhhB.png

2) Storm weather effect does not play during the Charmander encounter
RUP7y0U.png

2.1) Trainer NPC is seeing dead people (I think the dialogue he's supposed to have is about the storm)
MftbOb3.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
I need 5 posts to actually post the link to the videos so I'm just gonna say that when you try to fix a glitch it ends up creating more like from the example above.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Tghe rain bug is in newest version in old 4.5 was normal rian now not. Also TM45 is to get via out doors in building i dont know - never touch is there something not sow that playing xD

Back